Tuesday, March 22, 2022

OSSOFF FOR PRESIDENT 2024 (amended to include, perhaps, Stacey Abrams). There is no chance for America to become a world leader in Democracy unless there is a huge shift in leadership in Congress; I believe the majority of Congress is absolutely a criminal hoard of liars and fakes (and my experience of having been tortured by Presidents, their staff and fellow cohorts in Congress and their bs operators and con job artists in Whorewood, the rape, racism and hate crime for profit capital examplar of the US; except for him to be put into this exalted position. Plus, Jon Ossoff is good-looking and not a crusty and ugly rotten-looking decrepit thing that most of the leadership physically and emotionally and mentally also present in their appearance and their real lack of ethical responsibility to people like me. Treated with endlessly increasing violence BECAUSE I AM DEFENDING MYSELF ACCORDING TO THE US CONSTITUTION AND MY INALIANBLE RIGHTS--which these fucking pig ape whores are all claiming almost openly that have no bearing upon me or my life. The politicians, the fucking criminal rape and scumbag whore rapist actors who are so famous and their endless supply of jerk-off loser creeps operating the terror skits and the gang stalking terrorism upon me in public spheres also where politicians and police and administrators absolutely participate--all businesses all rental places all businesses everyone and everywhere people are drooling to get free handouts of promotion and free easy money. All sick and disgusting. The planet is dying you can see it clearly right now and the mentality of all these millions of stupid and rotten pig ape whore pieces of shit who are the integral components of this most corrupt and foul and pestilent organization are truly bringing about the destruction of the entire planet. Although some of the shit actors are now "activists" to stop pipelines and for environmental threats to the planet, their mentality is still that of pig ape whores who have created all the loveless deterioration of all humanity and destruction of the soul and spirit that cherishes life and liberty without abuse and exploitation. Their protests are mere shallow representatives of the need for adulation for superficiality or purpose--all being hailed by the media as some kind of generosity on the part of these vicious and rotten foul and stupid whores who are celebrities "fighting" against the continuation of pipelines. They have no respect for life itself but they don't want their shitty mansions and lives in California to be threatened by more fires and life-threatening extinction that they fully welcomed when the pigs who promoted them into main lead roles were handing them out all those millions of dollars to promote their involvement in the mind screw industry that they represent.


The hacking is very bad now as usual. The lag time between typing and the letters appearing is very visible. The keyboard is so stiff I must pound down with all my hand and arm strength by now to get anything out. The internet is so badly frozen and inoperable I an barely use it.

------------------ 

**I don't know if this link I copied below will open and if the streaming video will work. I can't see the final published product of this blog any longer, it was blocked from my laptop and all Google Blogger blogs are likewise being blocked so I can't get into any blog that is associated with Google on this laptop. All due to terrorism hacking. 


So the link I found was on Facebook and it was the opening statement by Ossoff to the first black woman being nominated to The Supreme Court. I am not thrilled because she is black, I only hope that she's not another minority minion having been put into a higher position because she's a good obedient minion following orders of white supremacy and in the service of protecting white Nazi bigot interests especially when it comes to attacking me, in the name of continuation of the Holocaust which is not over for most of the Europigape Nazi followers.

Jon Ossoff Delivers Opening Statement in Supreme Court Nomination Hearings


*This post has been written under a kind of breaking point of stress. First, the blocks to my internet are constant now, for many days now hacking and DOS of the internet is rampant. The poisoning of my water was a kind of "last straw" as I wrote, in my last post, for days now the hate and violence of these teleportation skits has been in the extreme hate crime categories--of course no one ever f-ing does anything ever to protect me. Presidents have come and gone and participated or gained off allowing this to be continued as I wrote and wrote every day begging the government for people for celebrities for all the feminists for the charitable humanitarians in fucking Whorewood to please do more than participate in this crime against me for your goddamn next billionaire mansion deal and lead role. Nothing, nothing for years. Put into a murder/Death situation three nights ago. Raped two nights ago. Put into yet another "your kicked out of your living situation you are homeless" with disgusting and stupid foul creeps that only these real losers but wealthy and entitled pieces of foul shit in Whorewood are associated with--the kind of crap and shit people who are really at their real emotional and intellectual immature levels--when I write the silly and immature posts about them I am only reflecting their behavior it is not my real personality level it's just a mirror. 

But now the internet hacking is so bad--I spent 30 minutes yesterday fighting to open one single page on my browser, The pages froze constantly for so long I had to get up and do many things before fighting to just click again. Every click on any tab or item entailed a spinning of the cursor and then waiting 3-5 minutes, and then trying again. And then it would happen the next time I would click on anything. This is now going on repeatedly and it's just never ending. I've had piece of shit actor after piece of shit actor for months attacking me so they can get top awards at these awards ceremonies (Golden Globes, Academy Awards, etc) all of them raping, abusing, insulting, hitting, using Nazi genocidal holocaust references to killing me in death camps like Auschwitz, endless threats and abuse after I respond to their insults trying to defend myself. They come at me while I am sleeping and drugged, after more than a decade of rape and torture and murder attempts that have gone on and on for years and years just prior to the teleportation hell of these pig ape whores--and all obtaining every kind of coveted prize they could not attaint to prior to participation in this hate crime against me. All with full participation by fucking politician after piece of shit president after joke leadership from the United States Congress

---------------


All I can say about Biden is get the f-out of power. Thank you for the stimulus checks. You're about to begin WWIII. You are putting black people into power but so are the Nazis--it's now a kind of chic thing. I listen to Katanji Brown Jackons repeat the same things that her predecessor had stated on issues and they all appear to have no opinion and all claim they are just going to follow the dictates of precedent and written doctrine with absolutely zero personal attribution of their own opinions. I am not exactly enamored by her but okay--it's a day for Black women but ultimately so many of the black women participate with the white male Nazis and their filthy bitchy rapist enablers who attack me--at least that's what the bs celebrity blacks do in Whorewood at a rate of almost 100% for all the top blacks in that arena of mind control programming--so I can't imagine that Jackson is going to be much different. However, I feel somehow that if there is any chance for any semblance of freedom for ME in the future it may come if Ossoff is put into power. Otherwise it's going to be an Oreo deception of black and white supremacists sandwiching together like buddies but all following the same dictates of this pernicious global oragnization as more and more and more people of every race and color jump onto the bandwagon of this Nazi hate crime protocol systematic murder and power acquisition operation.
-----------------
Biden: No thanks for your rotten Democratic partners like Pelosi who threatened to kill me when she participated in the teleportation terrorism, so the Europigape actor thug ugly creep she was sitting next to could feel relieved after he had used Nazi rhetoric aimed at me when I responded quickly to shut him down all he and they do is use this violence and the threats that are endless to censor me and stop my writing and thinking and in having any kind of decent life. That is the contribution that Biden included after YEARS of life-threatening violence from Trump, years of Obama doing what he did in foreign affairs for all the years of his tenure: assist in authoritarian fascist Nazism and full support of white supremacy. He was kindly enough to have not blocked my mail and social security unlike Trump who has nearly had me killed in accidents, raped and tortured and like Obama--the same protocol. Now with Biden it's just another free-for-all with politicians coming to exploit and abuse me alongside the shit and fuck crap actors who are revolting and when I have to deal with this stinking foul filth that is constantly sprayed in my food, water and clothing and furniture, into my hair, my body into my everything--and all the time--I only think of how stupid and hateful and ugly they ALL really are. And then I hear Ossoff and I think that this is a decent human being. I was so desperate that when Kinzinger had begun his exploitation of the Insurrection to begin his own political party (and all those donations) i was so desperate for anything decent to happen in American politics with all the bs blathering rhetoric all the corrupt politicians make about fighting for freedom and justice--but not a single one of these fuckers in Congress will do any single damn thing to ever stop this hate crime against me that the United States government has so fully endorsed and funded for all these years and years and years and years and decades. Goddamn fucking American government and the bullshit creeple put into lead positions in all the major fields and avenues of power. What a load of shit you all are.
When I listen to Senator Ossoff I believe that there is a future hope for the United States that isn't filled with blank and blathering professionals spouting absurdly Hallmark Vaseline-coated rhetoric filled with platitudes about Democracy and Freedom. Here is an articulate personality who appears to have the real heft of personality to actually attempt to fulfill the promise of a country borne out of the necessity to obstruct the endless passage of one tyrant after another.
My situation of being a target that presidents, president's wives, senators, Representatives from Congress all flock in a long line to participate in the endless free awards, promotions for political gain by this elusive but firmly entrenched, what appears to be a fascist Nazi and Totalitarian organization which controls them all (including Putin, yes, Putin has also been involved in this while Trump was prez). But they all conform to this hate contract attack protocol with rabies mentality--sick and psycho and disgusting.
I now have to deal with filthy and vile creeps who come for "high season" in Phuket, mostly rotten Europigape shit and crap who flock to this emptied out condo and inflict as much violence as they possibly are "allowed" to get away with. So far, under the now obviously corrupt Biden regime, Pelosi, Kinzinger and Raskin and Rep. Cortez have all, singly or jointed combined forces with this insidious group of celebrities to assault and attack me. The crap and shit from EUropigapeland who also bring in scores of thais to attack me here are performing vile and filthy acts--which is what I think of all these criminals who are politicians and the celebrities--pure crap and shit as human beings. When I heard Kinzinger blather on with the rhetoric of a college sophomore about his "Democratic" and "America First" ideology it was so basically empty and devoid and that sense I had was compounded by the sheer ugliness he portrayed at me when teleporting me, alongside the usual crowd of abusers rapists and users and haters who have gone on and on and on and on day and night, handing over me and this tech to their myriad of friends and partners mostly out of Europigapdland who act like hyenas on crack--when they get the chance.
So listening to Ossoff right now is extremely refreshing and I believe that he should be a serious contender for the 2024 Democratic Ticket for PRESIDENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment