Thursday, March 10, 2022

Ukrainian Nazis and the history of genocide during WWII, cheered on NOW in the H-wood "liberal" fascist Nazi-Mafia awards circuit. Putin describes Ukraine as being under the grip of Neo-Nazis, which the American press descries as being anti-NATO and American propaganda on the part of Putin. I have for the first time heard a contrary opinion to the American thread (in all it's duplicitous seeming dichotomous stance), but I heard about Ukrainian guards who were the most violent towards Jews at Auschwitz during the genocidal Holocaust. The Swastikas and Nazi flags have been flying in Ukraine for decades and this is being ignored as a trick and lie by Putin. One commentator out of Europe disputes this. I can't find the clip from the very long Shoah movie series which details the utter brutality of especially the Ukrainians who murdered Jews while they were attempting to just get out of the trains at the foot of Auschwitz. People can say that this represents only a tiny faction within Ukraine--and that millions of Ukrainians died fighting the Nazis. Whichever is more poignant or real is a matter of perspective or identification but the fact remains that during the awards season, the actor/celebrities are wearing little Ukraine flag pendants and proclaiming that Ukraine is a poor tiny victimized country being exploited by the Big Bad Wolf next door. I am NOT supporting Putin or this aggression but my focus is more on the Nazi/Mafia Americans who are pushing the side of Ukraine and pitting this very old and scripted narrative in the media as the disenfranchised but heroic victim being pursued by evil incarnate--a typical H-wood cliche. The movies are rife and recurring an old and scratched up record playing the same dittie for decades for purposes of selling something or another. That H-wood supports fascist and openly Nazi-genocidal actors, celebrities and directors/producers and their fascist Europ-a promoters without a glitch shows me ----what a sad, mad, mad, mad, made world they have turned America into.

 This Scottish commentator, in the clip below, talks about America from a remote point of view. I am used to hearing Americans discuss the pros and cons of the invasion. I am really on neither side of the issue as I know certainly how Russians are when it comes to terrorist "gang stalking" activities in combination with Europ-a Nazi/Mafia terrorists (here in Phuket and in Miami Beach, and not to forget all the Americans who also jump right in with the international Nazi/Mafia cartel so NO ONE IS INNOCENT FROM ANY COUNTRY AND CERTAINLY NOT FROM SCOTTLAND!)


 I also know what Europ-a's hiss in hate about Russians who are attempting to forge new pockets of investment and consolidation of wealth and power in this new free-for-all investment zone of Phuket (not really free, but like a feeding frenzy I mean restricted only to Nazis and Mafia and Russians fit neatly into one or more of those two categories (more is just splinters of the odious criminal organizations)). 


"If WMD's have been found on the Ukraine border then the game is over for NATO." George Galloway. March 7, 2022.




------------


(Movie clip from Shoah). "Historian Raul Hilberg: The Fascist Bureaucrats". Matthijs Coevert. April 4, 2014.






Should I elaborate more on this topic and struggle to backspace endlessly? Should I find the clips and photos of the celebrities ostensibly doing the "right" thing by supporting Ukraine wearing badges of identification on their lapels for the highly televised or commercialized awards ceremonies as they saunter up to the podium to make their speeches? If one of them wore the "wrong" politically-incorrect flag on their lapel (such as Russia) would they be not only ostracized but also then outcast from the H-wood table of plenty instead?

------

So much for conjecture.

I listen to the angry lecture this political commentator is making and I find that the information he is giving is completely different from what all the commentators are saying (a chorus repeating almost the same thing) on these channels and video. There are similarities but there is no consternation towards US policy in such grinding terms with such anger and chagrin (=hate for the US). 

-------------

The Scottish man also claims that the US really is what NATO is all about and that whatever happens is at the behest of American interests and that the other NATO countries (i.e. wonderful nice Italy--and I can only say "snarf" to that as I have only met Italians who are fascist and Nazi really my entire life, and that includes those who call themselves "Italian-Americans"---but like so many Europ-a's the collusion of their now joint venture in the EU makes them all "love" one another and strike out at anyone else--and at the US which they resent like a hissing snake because they feel only they are justifiably competent enough to lead the world and they really hate the United States for doing what the United States only absorbed from Europigape culture in the first place)--but the Scottish man continues that the wonderful little nice countries like formerly fascist Nazi Italy and the Netherlands are just satellites encircling the interests of the US (he calls them "the lipstick on the pig of American imperialism". I would call that a hate as Hell type of statement and metaphor).

---------------

I am now in the hate game, from years of torture and violence. You can read my hissing and hysterical hate rants, mostly from the result of having been endlessly drugged up and left to be tortured by the world---

---------------

But Ukrainians and the rest of these nationalities are really in bed with gang stalking terrorism so I consider them all to be Nazi Mafia. Not "all" but I am convinced that the covert campaign to slowly eliminate (=murder/assassinate) any dissenters has been an ongoing death squad situation probably long before Operation Paperclip was ever turned into a first class immigration scheme on the pact between Nazis and Americans back at the end of WWII.

----------------

Ukrainians--who elected a Jewish man who is married to an obviously blonde and not Jewish wife (as I wrote in a post a few days ago, this is almost obligatory for Jewish men to either have blonde or light-skinned and blonde-hair wives or just marrying into Nazi and Mafia haters in order to be able to achieve any position of status. If you think I am "crazy" then please read the book by Saul Bellow called, THE BELLAROSA CONNECTION. The video below is the one and only video I found on YouTube on this topic and analysis of the book. The reviewer does not get into the racist themes of Jewish men being somewhat obligated to incorporate and sacrifice their earnings, life and honor for the approval of the fascist and Nazi contingent that controls the United States through, in part, this covert most racist death and hate death squad operation run by higher levels of US society and trickling down to the lowest dregs of society (all doing the same things and none above or below in terms of behavioral characteristics). This guy in the video pulled other aspects of the novel that did not interest me because I was caught up in the facet of the psychological drama that the reviewer likewise could not identify with or wished not to focus on. There may be book reviews, I will have to check what was written about this book. I found it to be extremely disturbing at very deep psychological levels but people may not get the drift of the very deep layers of racism that Bellow artistically describes through his narrative and fictional storytelling which has many other layers intertwined.


"Senior Novel Presentation Truth and Emotional Memory in Bellow's 'The Bellarosa Connection'". John Paul Crisman. April 27, 2020.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...