Sunday, March 20, 2022

Terrorist Body Count: Another "new" terrorist-staining-compounded-embedded "scar" on my thigh that was only a mere scratch on my thigh, turned into an infected swollen scar which has healed into a permanent brown slash mark visible from a distance on my leg. A recap of some of the deformities that this group of highly wealthy, plastic-surgery-enhanced, endless beauty treatment celebrities and their Nazi and minion proxy terrorist abusers have inflicted upon my body.

 While the hacking commences....


I know that after getting up from this computer, on this table in this tiny torture and surveillance chamber--I will "remember" at least a few more injuries that this group (the collective, for decades, not just this one specific group in Plastic LA)---has inflicted upon my body.

Besides the poisoning with not only mind control drugs, which included pain-numbing chemicals, some kind of metamphetamine mix into the brain-altering mixture and the HARDENING and bloating chemicals that have kept all these drugs rotting, fermenting and suffocating into the crevices of my utestines (viscerae) my nervous system affecting my behavior and brain functioning and destroying mobility--but then also aesthetically producing an effect of something akin to sagging layers of superficial adipose tissue forming above the hard chemicals that have turned into something like a turtle's shell into my back, extending into my legs, hips, along my spine and into my back, up into my neck and then into my skull--where probably the brain-implants were cut and placed into my brain when I was, probably, around 1 year old or 2. Then there's a microchip implant in my throat which has prevented me from singing which I used to love--but also creates a system that this group never stops exploiting of closing off my wind pipe so while I am eating I begin to choke--or drinking--at the first gulp they force the sphincter muscles to contract so it's a semblance of that surprise element and also like water going up into your nose while you have liquids in your throat. They also force this same set of sphincter muscles to contract while I am in a deep sleep mode--causing a kind of creepy noise in my nose and throat and waking me up suddenly from this deep sleep state. I am always ill from detoxing the hard poisoning or fighting to not drown in all the new poisons and drugs that are infected into my system by the terrorist stalking teams which taint and poison with fungus, drugs and mold and etc my food--also the air I have breathed into without fresh air for over 8 years trying to stave off the home invasion groups which break my bones, destroy my skin and hair.

------------

Skin and Hair: my forearms have been smeared, I assume for years, with something that literally has caused the appearance of reptilian scales on the surface of my skin--like a mummified arm, the skin has a scaly appearance. I have softened the skin from all these natural treatments I can afford, but like this new scar on the front of my left leg, the damage they inflicted has been permanently and chemically embedded into my arms. In broad daylight it is repulsive and horrible.\

My hair of course has been so badly chemically damaged from nightly forays into my body and room by this team and it's collective organizational demands to inflict their hate and sexual depravity upon me--every single night while I am teleported, my consciousness literally sucked out of my "prime" body in the original sleep state location, the more ephemeral body (which apparently appears like a whole and organic body to those in the 2nd physical state location--my prime body is where many of my most sensitive functions like taste, smell, clear eyesight, etc remain but my consciousness is blanked out so whenever the minions break into my room or attack me while I am in this deep state I am unaware of any attack and they always insert pain-numbing chemicals so I can't tell upon waking that I have been broken, inserted with objects, my body put out of alignment but for many years I could not get up out of bed without limping because these minion ape whore pigs would rape, put my body out of alignment, insert fungus, cut into my body, put fungus and damaging chemicals into my food and body to damage me in a seeming slow deterioration plan so their outright violence just appears as a natural decline in my mental and physical state. I never feel anything while they do this but I am always aware of having been teleported to the sinister, so extremely STUPID skits and hate attacks with dumb negativity that just keeps going on and on like a Kindergarden bunch of bullies who have no intelligence of the emotional level beyond a basic thug immaturity--but I never feel any of the violence being inflicted upon me while I am being mentally,emotionally and physically and sexually tortured by the celebrities and all those who have participated in the teleportation hate attacks--every single night--including last night where they did a "skit" of telling me about my death, being buried or something like that===so my consciousness is always split in twain while I am under multiple levels in two different physical locations of absolute violent attack--that is how insidious the technology is being used or misused by this team and by the US Government with full participation of all involved globally who all follow the same exact protocols so there is no difference between cultures of places whether I move here or there---So the point is that I am put into this vice situation due to the technology that counters all decent human intervention for self defense--as these weak and violent and abusive celebrities and political leaders inflict their hate skits for their sense of power and my oppression--with me continuously fighting them and fending off their verbal and physical and sexual violence upon me which has never stopped for over a decade just from the teleportation and that is not the decades of people using this technology to inflict their rape and mutilations--but never to the extent of the last decade of absolute destruction and deterioration of my body and it's physical appearance with so many scars, broken bones (my toe broken so badly is juts into my foot at a 45-degree angle which would require surgery to correct, I think--maybe).

Thus my consciousness is also being as slowly ripped apart as the rest of my body on this daily version of absolute destruction of me while it is made to superficially appear that I am just "getting old" breaking down or perhaps dying from the poisons that are constantly being inflicted upon my body and breathing space and food and life and all the hate and stress that is perpetually poured upon my every moment of life, day and night, sleeping or waking enough to have killed a few people in the cumulative process of this break-down set of protocols to destroy me.


--------------

(or maybe it's the microchip implants which literally put me into a kind of narcoleptic numbed and blank mental  state with or without the teleportation consciousness shifted to another location...?)

------------------


What else? There are so many other injuries but I see now that some of the original scar on my leg has "healed" but there is a brown slash that was just a little scratch below the surface of my skin a few weeks ago. They pour brown stinking goo into my clothing--when I hand wash clothing I wear every day into the sink basin in my bathroom I see brown water due to this brown stinking mess that is sprayed on the walls (white walls now tainted with brown stinking and permanently staining goo sprayed into cabinets, my clothing, and of course they sprayed this on this scratch on my let, which infected it and then stained the slash/scratch into my skin, now it is permanent.

-------------

That is my left thigh just above the knees, then there is my right thigh in the same spot with an inserted silicone-type round object which is supposed to look like a sebaceous cyst. The terrorists also inserted the same style silicone injection into my left rib area so wearing anything revealing that part of my body, like the ugly poisons which look like folds of flab all over my body--I have to completely cover my body and wear huge clothing to conceal all this deformity and scarring which has made my body completely hideous at least according to my personal appraisal. At best it's just broken down, crooked--no exercise for a decade because of the hard poisons and the drugging and the lack of having access to swimming pools--I am afraid of being pulled down into the water by terrorists and then drown if I were to go swimming in the Andaman Sea--I think there have been people who are targeted here in Phuket who were covertly assassinated in this style--pulled down by terrorists snorkling or scuba divers-this is indeed possible and I would like to write a story about it but all my stories and ideas are being stolen so I am sick of writing, having no chance to get a real audience and a chance to compete in any literary market without my ideas being endlessly stolen by hateful people destroying my body and life like this.

-------------

The list is much larger than this, but I leave it here--oh yes, the chemical endless destruction of my hair which has been so badly destroyed the huge balding spot with years of my hair falling out. I have to cover my head with plastic completely covering my skull with the bottom closed off around my neck--sleeping with layers of plastic and coverings on my head, wrapped around my neck in a system of protection I hand sewed--just to try to stop the chemical destruction of my hair--and when I successfully do this and block the mechanical arms which break into my room while I am plastered into this chair in front of this laptop because I am so paralyzed, poisoned, sick and detoxing every single day (for a decade) I am in too much pain to go out (and people always attack me from behind while I am in public, and no one stops the terrorists or warn me, so they also spray crap into my hair while I am paying or in public as they slither up from behind to put crap on my clothing, rip threads out and spray crap into my hair--always from behind when I am standing at cash registers holding all the bags I carry because the terrorists damage my property whenever I leave this room)

And when I manage to cover up my hair with plastic tied basically around my neck, and secured so mechanical arms can't get into the loose bottom of this neck area--almost no hair falls out.

----------

Three days ago I was extremely ill as poisons that had fermented, stagnated and were stuck underneath the hard poisons stuck into my body, embedded into bones, into my back, etc--I did a few days detox and could not finish the usual 9-10 day detox process because the poisons being loosened as my body was going into this fasting mode--the poisons and drugs were so toxic that I had to eat to get the poisons to latch onto the food instead of my skin (the poisons latch at cellular levels to objects, so fasting loosens the cellulite or adipose layers, the poisons begin to soften and then if I eat, the food then provides a latching material for the poisons to cling to and thus for years that is all I have been doing to fight to get this never-ending hard block of poison out of my body. Of course ultrasound therapy would help but I am stuck in near homeless financial status as the millionaires and billionaires who all perform publicity-driven charity events and organizations which are part of their public personas will never help me financially to obtain health care I really need to speed this process up as they endlessly inflict so much stress that only accelerates the destruction of my body--in other words, slow murder.


--------------

*Post-script add-on--"remembering" what I was in the process of writing but which was blasted out of my short-term memory whilst in the process of writing. 

I was trying to explain that a few days ago horrific and putrid poisons and chemicals were pouring out of my body (in my endless series of detox/fasting, days-long sessions which has been ongoing once or bi-monthly for over 3 years now) but...I literally passed out--fainted--but laid down during the morning when I was first beginning to eat food that would absorb the poisons---as I felt sizzy, exhausted and could not sit up (this was at 10 am or so) and thought I would just lay down for a few minutes because I literally could not function any longer--this was after the horrific mind control drug concoction and bloating/poisoning chemicals had detoxed out of my body after eating) and so laying down, I literally passed out into unconsciousness for 4 hours of a deep sleep--with my microchip implant being tweeked on my throat to cause this horrid block of air, a horrid sound in my throat which the terrorist minion attackers in the next room would inflict on me the entire time. I then experienced the same effect the very next day, as nearing the last few stages of detoxing the hard poisons in my body have put me in the range of extremely dangerously toxic material stored inside my viscerae and into crevices coated by the seals of the hard poison, latched onto my skin, into bones, my spine, etc. Two days in a row I thus passed out literally into unconsciousness after detoxing in the morning after having eaten--after a few days of fasting (not even able to go the full time period for fasting because the poisons being detoxed were so toxic I had to stop the process).

I then saw that because I was so ill I had not energy or time to put the many layers of protection around my head (I do it in such a way that I think blocks the mechanical arms--but which could easily be breeched by manual attack)--and my hair was once again falling out. The terrorists wasted no time in the furtherance of destroying my hair, my appearance, my body, and they absolutely exploit every moment of vulnerability possible.

This is the level of attack this group of millionaire and billionaire celebrities go to in order to try to abuse me into "submission" to them exploiting me in every way possible for the continuation of their "elitist" expectations of being automatically put into main and top position (they hope with any "upstarts" of any minority group thus being drugged, microchip implanted, made ugly, disfigured or just murdered--outright theft of original ideas will become and is standard practice already using subliminal thought-reading technologies and also the universal blacklisting so no one may aspire and gain any prestige is also now an encoded enforced policy of the body politic. 


I am now well enough, at least temporarily but now on yet another fasting detox project for the nth time in years--but my hair is no longer falling out because I am not literally falling into a state of toxic shock and laying unconscious for hours without the hair and head protection which I have on my head literally all day and night-because I am still too ill to get up and move around and there is no place in my room which is not broken into by the mechanical arms which inflict as much damage, poisoning, insertions, skin-damaging chemicals onto my skin, into my skin, into my orifices, into my hair, into my food, on my furniture so I breathe it in--and they spray this crap into my hair from all angles all the time unless I am moving and standing up--which is too painful because the poison detox also literally rips tissue out of my flesh every time this hardening poison finally rips out of my back--and always only in tiny increments so the process of elimination and painful healing of my body is non-stop. I can't move, I am sick from the poisons and the entire process of the aim of destroying me physically and in appearance is augmented by not being able to even stretch, move, go any place as I remain a sitting duck type target while these attackers are in a war mode where every vulnerability is an absolute green light avenue for attack. Slow murder. This is not just my body count. How many people have been eliminated thusly and for how long has this system been going on? What is the actual body count that this terrorist organization has created around the world and for how many years--or centuries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...