Sunday, March 20, 2022

Terrorist Body Count: Another "new" terrorist-staining-compounded-embedded "scar" on my thigh that was only a mere scratch on my thigh, turned into an infected swollen scar which has healed into a permanent brown slash mark visible from a distance on my leg. A recap of some of the deformities that this group of highly wealthy, plastic-surgery-enhanced, endless beauty treatment celebrities and their Nazi and minion proxy terrorist abusers have inflicted upon my body.

 While the hacking commences....


I know that after getting up from this computer, on this table in this tiny torture and surveillance chamber--I will "remember" at least a few more injuries that this group (the collective, for decades, not just this one specific group in Plastic LA)---has inflicted upon my body.

Besides the poisoning with not only mind control drugs, which included pain-numbing chemicals, some kind of metamphetamine mix into the brain-altering mixture and the HARDENING and bloating chemicals that have kept all these drugs rotting, fermenting and suffocating into the crevices of my utestines (viscerae) my nervous system affecting my behavior and brain functioning and destroying mobility--but then also aesthetically producing an effect of something akin to sagging layers of superficial adipose tissue forming above the hard chemicals that have turned into something like a turtle's shell into my back, extending into my legs, hips, along my spine and into my back, up into my neck and then into my skull--where probably the brain-implants were cut and placed into my brain when I was, probably, around 1 year old or 2. Then there's a microchip implant in my throat which has prevented me from singing which I used to love--but also creates a system that this group never stops exploiting of closing off my wind pipe so while I am eating I begin to choke--or drinking--at the first gulp they force the sphincter muscles to contract so it's a semblance of that surprise element and also like water going up into your nose while you have liquids in your throat. They also force this same set of sphincter muscles to contract while I am in a deep sleep mode--causing a kind of creepy noise in my nose and throat and waking me up suddenly from this deep sleep state. I am always ill from detoxing the hard poisoning or fighting to not drown in all the new poisons and drugs that are infected into my system by the terrorist stalking teams which taint and poison with fungus, drugs and mold and etc my food--also the air I have breathed into without fresh air for over 8 years trying to stave off the home invasion groups which break my bones, destroy my skin and hair.

------------

Skin and Hair: my forearms have been smeared, I assume for years, with something that literally has caused the appearance of reptilian scales on the surface of my skin--like a mummified arm, the skin has a scaly appearance. I have softened the skin from all these natural treatments I can afford, but like this new scar on the front of my left leg, the damage they inflicted has been permanently and chemically embedded into my arms. In broad daylight it is repulsive and horrible.\

My hair of course has been so badly chemically damaged from nightly forays into my body and room by this team and it's collective organizational demands to inflict their hate and sexual depravity upon me--every single night while I am teleported, my consciousness literally sucked out of my "prime" body in the original sleep state location, the more ephemeral body (which apparently appears like a whole and organic body to those in the 2nd physical state location--my prime body is where many of my most sensitive functions like taste, smell, clear eyesight, etc remain but my consciousness is blanked out so whenever the minions break into my room or attack me while I am in this deep state I am unaware of any attack and they always insert pain-numbing chemicals so I can't tell upon waking that I have been broken, inserted with objects, my body put out of alignment but for many years I could not get up out of bed without limping because these minion ape whore pigs would rape, put my body out of alignment, insert fungus, cut into my body, put fungus and damaging chemicals into my food and body to damage me in a seeming slow deterioration plan so their outright violence just appears as a natural decline in my mental and physical state. I never feel anything while they do this but I am always aware of having been teleported to the sinister, so extremely STUPID skits and hate attacks with dumb negativity that just keeps going on and on like a Kindergarden bunch of bullies who have no intelligence of the emotional level beyond a basic thug immaturity--but I never feel any of the violence being inflicted upon me while I am being mentally,emotionally and physically and sexually tortured by the celebrities and all those who have participated in the teleportation hate attacks--every single night--including last night where they did a "skit" of telling me about my death, being buried or something like that===so my consciousness is always split in twain while I am under multiple levels in two different physical locations of absolute violent attack--that is how insidious the technology is being used or misused by this team and by the US Government with full participation of all involved globally who all follow the same exact protocols so there is no difference between cultures of places whether I move here or there---So the point is that I am put into this vice situation due to the technology that counters all decent human intervention for self defense--as these weak and violent and abusive celebrities and political leaders inflict their hate skits for their sense of power and my oppression--with me continuously fighting them and fending off their verbal and physical and sexual violence upon me which has never stopped for over a decade just from the teleportation and that is not the decades of people using this technology to inflict their rape and mutilations--but never to the extent of the last decade of absolute destruction and deterioration of my body and it's physical appearance with so many scars, broken bones (my toe broken so badly is juts into my foot at a 45-degree angle which would require surgery to correct, I think--maybe).

Thus my consciousness is also being as slowly ripped apart as the rest of my body on this daily version of absolute destruction of me while it is made to superficially appear that I am just "getting old" breaking down or perhaps dying from the poisons that are constantly being inflicted upon my body and breathing space and food and life and all the hate and stress that is perpetually poured upon my every moment of life, day and night, sleeping or waking enough to have killed a few people in the cumulative process of this break-down set of protocols to destroy me.


--------------

(or maybe it's the microchip implants which literally put me into a kind of narcoleptic numbed and blank mental  state with or without the teleportation consciousness shifted to another location...?)

------------------


What else? There are so many other injuries but I see now that some of the original scar on my leg has "healed" but there is a brown slash that was just a little scratch below the surface of my skin a few weeks ago. They pour brown stinking goo into my clothing--when I hand wash clothing I wear every day into the sink basin in my bathroom I see brown water due to this brown stinking mess that is sprayed on the walls (white walls now tainted with brown stinking and permanently staining goo sprayed into cabinets, my clothing, and of course they sprayed this on this scratch on my let, which infected it and then stained the slash/scratch into my skin, now it is permanent.

-------------

That is my left thigh just above the knees, then there is my right thigh in the same spot with an inserted silicone-type round object which is supposed to look like a sebaceous cyst. The terrorists also inserted the same style silicone injection into my left rib area so wearing anything revealing that part of my body, like the ugly poisons which look like folds of flab all over my body--I have to completely cover my body and wear huge clothing to conceal all this deformity and scarring which has made my body completely hideous at least according to my personal appraisal. At best it's just broken down, crooked--no exercise for a decade because of the hard poisons and the drugging and the lack of having access to swimming pools--I am afraid of being pulled down into the water by terrorists and then drown if I were to go swimming in the Andaman Sea--I think there have been people who are targeted here in Phuket who were covertly assassinated in this style--pulled down by terrorists snorkling or scuba divers-this is indeed possible and I would like to write a story about it but all my stories and ideas are being stolen so I am sick of writing, having no chance to get a real audience and a chance to compete in any literary market without my ideas being endlessly stolen by hateful people destroying my body and life like this.

-------------

The list is much larger than this, but I leave it here--oh yes, the chemical endless destruction of my hair which has been so badly destroyed the huge balding spot with years of my hair falling out. I have to cover my head with plastic completely covering my skull with the bottom closed off around my neck--sleeping with layers of plastic and coverings on my head, wrapped around my neck in a system of protection I hand sewed--just to try to stop the chemical destruction of my hair--and when I successfully do this and block the mechanical arms which break into my room while I am plastered into this chair in front of this laptop because I am so paralyzed, poisoned, sick and detoxing every single day (for a decade) I am in too much pain to go out (and people always attack me from behind while I am in public, and no one stops the terrorists or warn me, so they also spray crap into my hair while I am paying or in public as they slither up from behind to put crap on my clothing, rip threads out and spray crap into my hair--always from behind when I am standing at cash registers holding all the bags I carry because the terrorists damage my property whenever I leave this room)

And when I manage to cover up my hair with plastic tied basically around my neck, and secured so mechanical arms can't get into the loose bottom of this neck area--almost no hair falls out.

----------

Three days ago I was extremely ill as poisons that had fermented, stagnated and were stuck underneath the hard poisons stuck into my body, embedded into bones, into my back, etc--I did a few days detox and could not finish the usual 9-10 day detox process because the poisons being loosened as my body was going into this fasting mode--the poisons and drugs were so toxic that I had to eat to get the poisons to latch onto the food instead of my skin (the poisons latch at cellular levels to objects, so fasting loosens the cellulite or adipose layers, the poisons begin to soften and then if I eat, the food then provides a latching material for the poisons to cling to and thus for years that is all I have been doing to fight to get this never-ending hard block of poison out of my body. Of course ultrasound therapy would help but I am stuck in near homeless financial status as the millionaires and billionaires who all perform publicity-driven charity events and organizations which are part of their public personas will never help me financially to obtain health care I really need to speed this process up as they endlessly inflict so much stress that only accelerates the destruction of my body--in other words, slow murder.


--------------

*Post-script add-on--"remembering" what I was in the process of writing but which was blasted out of my short-term memory whilst in the process of writing. 

I was trying to explain that a few days ago horrific and putrid poisons and chemicals were pouring out of my body (in my endless series of detox/fasting, days-long sessions which has been ongoing once or bi-monthly for over 3 years now) but...I literally passed out--fainted--but laid down during the morning when I was first beginning to eat food that would absorb the poisons---as I felt sizzy, exhausted and could not sit up (this was at 10 am or so) and thought I would just lay down for a few minutes because I literally could not function any longer--this was after the horrific mind control drug concoction and bloating/poisoning chemicals had detoxed out of my body after eating) and so laying down, I literally passed out into unconsciousness for 4 hours of a deep sleep--with my microchip implant being tweeked on my throat to cause this horrid block of air, a horrid sound in my throat which the terrorist minion attackers in the next room would inflict on me the entire time. I then experienced the same effect the very next day, as nearing the last few stages of detoxing the hard poisons in my body have put me in the range of extremely dangerously toxic material stored inside my viscerae and into crevices coated by the seals of the hard poison, latched onto my skin, into bones, my spine, etc. Two days in a row I thus passed out literally into unconsciousness after detoxing in the morning after having eaten--after a few days of fasting (not even able to go the full time period for fasting because the poisons being detoxed were so toxic I had to stop the process).

I then saw that because I was so ill I had not energy or time to put the many layers of protection around my head (I do it in such a way that I think blocks the mechanical arms--but which could easily be breeched by manual attack)--and my hair was once again falling out. The terrorists wasted no time in the furtherance of destroying my hair, my appearance, my body, and they absolutely exploit every moment of vulnerability possible.

This is the level of attack this group of millionaire and billionaire celebrities go to in order to try to abuse me into "submission" to them exploiting me in every way possible for the continuation of their "elitist" expectations of being automatically put into main and top position (they hope with any "upstarts" of any minority group thus being drugged, microchip implanted, made ugly, disfigured or just murdered--outright theft of original ideas will become and is standard practice already using subliminal thought-reading technologies and also the universal blacklisting so no one may aspire and gain any prestige is also now an encoded enforced policy of the body politic. 


I am now well enough, at least temporarily but now on yet another fasting detox project for the nth time in years--but my hair is no longer falling out because I am not literally falling into a state of toxic shock and laying unconscious for hours without the hair and head protection which I have on my head literally all day and night-because I am still too ill to get up and move around and there is no place in my room which is not broken into by the mechanical arms which inflict as much damage, poisoning, insertions, skin-damaging chemicals onto my skin, into my skin, into my orifices, into my hair, into my food, on my furniture so I breathe it in--and they spray this crap into my hair from all angles all the time unless I am moving and standing up--which is too painful because the poison detox also literally rips tissue out of my flesh every time this hardening poison finally rips out of my back--and always only in tiny increments so the process of elimination and painful healing of my body is non-stop. I can't move, I am sick from the poisons and the entire process of the aim of destroying me physically and in appearance is augmented by not being able to even stretch, move, go any place as I remain a sitting duck type target while these attackers are in a war mode where every vulnerability is an absolute green light avenue for attack. Slow murder. This is not just my body count. How many people have been eliminated thusly and for how long has this system been going on? What is the actual body count that this terrorist organization has created around the world and for how many years--or centuries?

No comments:

Post a Comment