Saturday, March 5, 2022

Terrorist stinking filth report. March 6, 2022. The stinking filth out of England attacking me (now two more of the rotten geriatric crew and it's now an endless rotation of this pig ape skank whore group going from one rotten disgusting decrepit rotten scumbag or pair after the next).

 Ordered by these putrid pig ape whore creeps but performed by the rotten dumb thugs and the Europigapes here in this vicinity where I live.

Stinking and foul substances are being poured into the entire back area of this condo so the entire back portion of the condo stinks--the smell is wafting up from the natural area in the back./ It stinks of sewage and there is a sewage pipe that the pig ape scum terrorists open up to make the entire back area stink in the entire block of apartments. It is a steep, nearly 90-degree incline of a hill that keeps air from flowing so the stench just carries and remains lingering in the air. This has been going on for the last two days. I had to shut my windows and breathe in fungus and mold for over 4 years and have become perhaps deathly ill from it, but now they are making the air unbreathable outside my window. The stench was put outdoors 4 hours ago and the stink remains now.

-------

I was teleported to sickeningly stupid blonde Nazi women who all made lesbian passes at me last night---ordered by the rotten old men out of London/or some rotten small villages in England's rural bigot communities--disgusting and stupid pig apes who are considered "intellectual" because of their rambling old bag soliloqueys for their Shakespeare performances and then because that is considered the epitome of "culture' in that disgusting country (by now I am sickened by the English I have had to be subjected to all these years of being stalked and attacked by scumbag after scumbag--the English the most vociferously disgusting but Americans vie for that top filth and loud-mouthed rotten qualification of blathering hate group and culture and race.


Two stupid rotten and disgusting old putrid men out of England ordering this--and lesbian atacks in the teleportation---and my body has been injected iwth something that has created welts and scars on my chest--more scars from more pigs. And all because I admired the very old adaptation of the book about the Claudio-Augustus line of Emperors out of Rome--written well but adapted very well. The actors have never done anything comparable in performance since then and in their personal demonstration of piggish ape qualification for immediate promotion by attacking me, they prove stupidity beyond measure for measure and in every case it's minimal measurement of quality.

------------

As usual boring, mediocre and mainstream following-orders exploiters are calling me "stupid" for a creative idea that just came out while they were harassing me--as a kind of joke. The pigs of this group ALWAYS call my ideas stupid and the next thing I see from them is them stealing the idea.

this has been pigaline the whore ugly skank going on and on for years and years--with English backing 100% as her rotten whore mother is English. But they keep on allowing her and them to disfigure my body, maim, destroy my hair (mostly balding now from their attacks) and the ideas I had written of, bereft of all opportunity to publish to write and have any chance to gain any recognition of my ideas and concepts--the ugly dirty foul whore stole the ideas--and now the next pair of them are going at it. The 6 weeks of English pieces of shit coming at me in a never-ending exploitation drive of worthless shit aged celebrities (the rolling stones, ugly rotten disgusting fascist pigs who expect immediate sexual gratification and all handed to them for a few ditties about their ego gratification and satanism and not much else and all stolen from black musicians out of America--most of their musical style but scumbag creeps--and for YEARS paul mccarthy--and then filthy pigapewhorealina with brat pit the pair of shit that has disfigured my body so filthalina can claim endlessly that she is "more beautiful" as all I do is fight to heal and clean up the stinking filth in my body and home andheal the endless violence ot my body that that rotten skank piece of crap has ordered upon my body


then there's DAmn Dumb Whorren Mirrage--a worthless hateful blonde whore out of London who used the "left-hand path" to extract information out of me using this technology--as these ugly rotten English men are doing or have done--a few nights ago--softy but deftly using fake friendliness that people in America are so "charmed" by--it is one of their greatest strategies and the English have used tactics like this for centuries to disarm people into their tactical abuse and exploitation strategies--including those of their own kind. But in a system of me being drugged, asleep or barely awake, while they gently ask questions with open-eyed stares without hints of hate or glaring disdain, waiting for the right moment to attack once the target feels "comfortable". In most cases people are not asleep or barely awake and drugged up so they have at least some time to respond or get away or protect oneself. But in my case I can't get away, I can't even look elsewhere as my vision is mostly confined to a narrow tunnel vision and they attack without end. I can't not respond in this state and I have tried--and lacking all human contact in absolute isolation I am just stuck as they endlessly go at me.

But it's now another pair of rotten pieces of shit and the stink that is emitting out of my back yard is the stench that they really are--the group of them--all of them.

-----------

This is a very untactical post as it's probably discrediting to me to call them these names. They are stupid and rotten and disgusting and act like this each and every single time I come into contact with them. The posturing bs that they make for people they want to impress, it's unimaginable but it's just pure bullshit what I see of them is their real personalities ungarnished with the fake posturing bs that they have been coached to perform for public.

That is why I call them pig apes and pieces of shit.

----------

They keep insisting that this is what "I" am supposed to be and that is only because they want it to be the supposed-cliche formula they require in order for "them" to be considered automatically put on top of all social classifications. However they are inadequate in reality and I really do not consider myself to be the shit that they really are. 

however, as I wrote about my father earlier, if anyone reading this has also read that post: the point is for them to endlessly verbally abuse me and when I fight to defend myself they use these tactics of stinking filth, torture, dismemberment, violence, discrimination and etc and all is rendered and handed to them by The United States Government, which to me at this point appears to be a colony of the English upper crust of a crusty shit sandwich of bullshit called The Crown--I have no respect for these pig ape whores and their monarchical ugliness. The more I see of what is supposed to be their core leadership the less respect I can ever have for this country  which used to hail some of the greatest artists of Europe--a long time ago--maybe just dying off 20 years ago but now seemingly pretty much destroyed and gone and replaced by this mediocrity of Nazi operatives for furtherance of English Imperialism. Partners with the US but it's apparent that the US is being controlled by Europigape Nazi gold that these whores have stored up for all these decades and are now flinging around to influence and buy all these rotten dumb whores in places like Whorewood, USA.

----------

I know it sounds like crazed ranting--but none of you ever stop these pigs and I am stuck with pieces of rotten shit inflicting their violence upon me. I am constantly fighting to defend myself and the United States, which seemingly no one else will do in this context. People will fight an open enemy but in terms of just being bought off by Europigape money they fully comply with every covert form of infiltration and covert psychological warfare--and that is what this is all about.

-------------------

Unlike my father who didn't fight and was covertly murdered by the skanks and Nazi bigot American shit that he married because as you can see in so many cases, Jewish men who become highly successful in the Nazi bigit pigape world of commerce and society must obligatorily marry blonde or Nazi whore skanks who are their token entrygateways into entrance into Nazi-controlled society. The creepy thing is that the Nazi contingent which makes their conspiracy theories about how "Jews" control all the finance and the organizations and agencies that they claim are keeping them from their "white supremacist" roles of natural identification are actually, if being run by "Jews" the Jews are just superficially placed and behind them is an entire pyramid structure of white supremacist Nazis or their brown-black skinned minority equivalents--just like in whorewood, usa. I am fighting to not just sit and take their shit--and the result is that the US Government has sent presidents and representatives and leaders of Congress to collude with these actors because "they are all friends" in attacking me because people like Mafia-backed Pelosi and Mafia DeNire most violent ugly sinister creeps with obvious Mafia ties and participation must continue the street thug mentalities of Brooklyn that they both grew up around--bullying, pushing Jews around and intimidation and insults without end and if you try to defend yourself they are extremely violent in upholding the psychological violence towards jews--insults, threats and any resistance or fighting to defend oneself is met with an explosion of more violence. That is what is backing the posturing bullshit whores of whorewood, for example and I see this repeatedly in civilian life with blonde Nazis and dark-haired mafia men ("Italian-American" as these sell-out scumbag whores call themselves) and it's the "muscle" behind the bullshit blonde Nazi paradigm and behind all of them are millions upon millions of black and brown-skinned "minorities" all vying for entrance into the select subordinate but not targeted placements of society.

------------

Over and over I have seen this all my life.

-----------

I am "ranting" right now, it's 1:30 in the morning. The dumb apes in the rooms just below mine are again almost shouting but the stink and stench of the putrid crap has kept the really sinister-sounding goons who yell and make the most evil laughing noises--I could try to describe it but my writing skills are now restricted in scope to ranting--theylaugh like moronic goons but with absolute evil and it sounds like some synthetic machine making these noiese but it's a few sinister and sick Thai creeps. It makes a case for "Satanic possession" they absolutely sound like legion of demons are making these creepy laughing noises. It's something you might see on some creepy cartoon, the sounds are revolting not just thug laughter.

-------

But that is another matter. They are the evil that the evil sent to do their bidding.

---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...