Saturday, March 5, 2022

Terrorist stinking filth report. March 6, 2022. The stinking filth out of England attacking me (now two more of the rotten geriatric crew and it's now an endless rotation of this pig ape skank whore group going from one rotten disgusting decrepit rotten scumbag or pair after the next).

 Ordered by these putrid pig ape whore creeps but performed by the rotten dumb thugs and the Europigapes here in this vicinity where I live.

Stinking and foul substances are being poured into the entire back area of this condo so the entire back portion of the condo stinks--the smell is wafting up from the natural area in the back./ It stinks of sewage and there is a sewage pipe that the pig ape scum terrorists open up to make the entire back area stink in the entire block of apartments. It is a steep, nearly 90-degree incline of a hill that keeps air from flowing so the stench just carries and remains lingering in the air. This has been going on for the last two days. I had to shut my windows and breathe in fungus and mold for over 4 years and have become perhaps deathly ill from it, but now they are making the air unbreathable outside my window. The stench was put outdoors 4 hours ago and the stink remains now.

-------

I was teleported to sickeningly stupid blonde Nazi women who all made lesbian passes at me last night---ordered by the rotten old men out of London/or some rotten small villages in England's rural bigot communities--disgusting and stupid pig apes who are considered "intellectual" because of their rambling old bag soliloqueys for their Shakespeare performances and then because that is considered the epitome of "culture' in that disgusting country (by now I am sickened by the English I have had to be subjected to all these years of being stalked and attacked by scumbag after scumbag--the English the most vociferously disgusting but Americans vie for that top filth and loud-mouthed rotten qualification of blathering hate group and culture and race.


Two stupid rotten and disgusting old putrid men out of England ordering this--and lesbian atacks in the teleportation---and my body has been injected iwth something that has created welts and scars on my chest--more scars from more pigs. And all because I admired the very old adaptation of the book about the Claudio-Augustus line of Emperors out of Rome--written well but adapted very well. The actors have never done anything comparable in performance since then and in their personal demonstration of piggish ape qualification for immediate promotion by attacking me, they prove stupidity beyond measure for measure and in every case it's minimal measurement of quality.

------------

As usual boring, mediocre and mainstream following-orders exploiters are calling me "stupid" for a creative idea that just came out while they were harassing me--as a kind of joke. The pigs of this group ALWAYS call my ideas stupid and the next thing I see from them is them stealing the idea.

this has been pigaline the whore ugly skank going on and on for years and years--with English backing 100% as her rotten whore mother is English. But they keep on allowing her and them to disfigure my body, maim, destroy my hair (mostly balding now from their attacks) and the ideas I had written of, bereft of all opportunity to publish to write and have any chance to gain any recognition of my ideas and concepts--the ugly dirty foul whore stole the ideas--and now the next pair of them are going at it. The 6 weeks of English pieces of shit coming at me in a never-ending exploitation drive of worthless shit aged celebrities (the rolling stones, ugly rotten disgusting fascist pigs who expect immediate sexual gratification and all handed to them for a few ditties about their ego gratification and satanism and not much else and all stolen from black musicians out of America--most of their musical style but scumbag creeps--and for YEARS paul mccarthy--and then filthy pigapewhorealina with brat pit the pair of shit that has disfigured my body so filthalina can claim endlessly that she is "more beautiful" as all I do is fight to heal and clean up the stinking filth in my body and home andheal the endless violence ot my body that that rotten skank piece of crap has ordered upon my body


then there's DAmn Dumb Whorren Mirrage--a worthless hateful blonde whore out of London who used the "left-hand path" to extract information out of me using this technology--as these ugly rotten English men are doing or have done--a few nights ago--softy but deftly using fake friendliness that people in America are so "charmed" by--it is one of their greatest strategies and the English have used tactics like this for centuries to disarm people into their tactical abuse and exploitation strategies--including those of their own kind. But in a system of me being drugged, asleep or barely awake, while they gently ask questions with open-eyed stares without hints of hate or glaring disdain, waiting for the right moment to attack once the target feels "comfortable". In most cases people are not asleep or barely awake and drugged up so they have at least some time to respond or get away or protect oneself. But in my case I can't get away, I can't even look elsewhere as my vision is mostly confined to a narrow tunnel vision and they attack without end. I can't not respond in this state and I have tried--and lacking all human contact in absolute isolation I am just stuck as they endlessly go at me.

But it's now another pair of rotten pieces of shit and the stink that is emitting out of my back yard is the stench that they really are--the group of them--all of them.

-----------

This is a very untactical post as it's probably discrediting to me to call them these names. They are stupid and rotten and disgusting and act like this each and every single time I come into contact with them. The posturing bs that they make for people they want to impress, it's unimaginable but it's just pure bullshit what I see of them is their real personalities ungarnished with the fake posturing bs that they have been coached to perform for public.

That is why I call them pig apes and pieces of shit.

----------

They keep insisting that this is what "I" am supposed to be and that is only because they want it to be the supposed-cliche formula they require in order for "them" to be considered automatically put on top of all social classifications. However they are inadequate in reality and I really do not consider myself to be the shit that they really are. 

however, as I wrote about my father earlier, if anyone reading this has also read that post: the point is for them to endlessly verbally abuse me and when I fight to defend myself they use these tactics of stinking filth, torture, dismemberment, violence, discrimination and etc and all is rendered and handed to them by The United States Government, which to me at this point appears to be a colony of the English upper crust of a crusty shit sandwich of bullshit called The Crown--I have no respect for these pig ape whores and their monarchical ugliness. The more I see of what is supposed to be their core leadership the less respect I can ever have for this country  which used to hail some of the greatest artists of Europe--a long time ago--maybe just dying off 20 years ago but now seemingly pretty much destroyed and gone and replaced by this mediocrity of Nazi operatives for furtherance of English Imperialism. Partners with the US but it's apparent that the US is being controlled by Europigape Nazi gold that these whores have stored up for all these decades and are now flinging around to influence and buy all these rotten dumb whores in places like Whorewood, USA.

----------

I know it sounds like crazed ranting--but none of you ever stop these pigs and I am stuck with pieces of rotten shit inflicting their violence upon me. I am constantly fighting to defend myself and the United States, which seemingly no one else will do in this context. People will fight an open enemy but in terms of just being bought off by Europigape money they fully comply with every covert form of infiltration and covert psychological warfare--and that is what this is all about.

-------------------

Unlike my father who didn't fight and was covertly murdered by the skanks and Nazi bigot American shit that he married because as you can see in so many cases, Jewish men who become highly successful in the Nazi bigit pigape world of commerce and society must obligatorily marry blonde or Nazi whore skanks who are their token entrygateways into entrance into Nazi-controlled society. The creepy thing is that the Nazi contingent which makes their conspiracy theories about how "Jews" control all the finance and the organizations and agencies that they claim are keeping them from their "white supremacist" roles of natural identification are actually, if being run by "Jews" the Jews are just superficially placed and behind them is an entire pyramid structure of white supremacist Nazis or their brown-black skinned minority equivalents--just like in whorewood, usa. I am fighting to not just sit and take their shit--and the result is that the US Government has sent presidents and representatives and leaders of Congress to collude with these actors because "they are all friends" in attacking me because people like Mafia-backed Pelosi and Mafia DeNire most violent ugly sinister creeps with obvious Mafia ties and participation must continue the street thug mentalities of Brooklyn that they both grew up around--bullying, pushing Jews around and intimidation and insults without end and if you try to defend yourself they are extremely violent in upholding the psychological violence towards jews--insults, threats and any resistance or fighting to defend oneself is met with an explosion of more violence. That is what is backing the posturing bullshit whores of whorewood, for example and I see this repeatedly in civilian life with blonde Nazis and dark-haired mafia men ("Italian-American" as these sell-out scumbag whores call themselves) and it's the "muscle" behind the bullshit blonde Nazi paradigm and behind all of them are millions upon millions of black and brown-skinned "minorities" all vying for entrance into the select subordinate but not targeted placements of society.

------------

Over and over I have seen this all my life.

-----------

I am "ranting" right now, it's 1:30 in the morning. The dumb apes in the rooms just below mine are again almost shouting but the stink and stench of the putrid crap has kept the really sinister-sounding goons who yell and make the most evil laughing noises--I could try to describe it but my writing skills are now restricted in scope to ranting--theylaugh like moronic goons but with absolute evil and it sounds like some synthetic machine making these noiese but it's a few sinister and sick Thai creeps. It makes a case for "Satanic possession" they absolutely sound like legion of demons are making these creepy laughing noises. It's something you might see on some creepy cartoon, the sounds are revolting not just thug laughter.

-------

But that is another matter. They are the evil that the evil sent to do their bidding.

---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment