Saturday, March 5, 2022

Terrorist stinking filth report. March 6, 2022. The stinking filth out of England attacking me (now two more of the rotten geriatric crew and it's now an endless rotation of this pig ape skank whore group going from one rotten disgusting decrepit rotten scumbag or pair after the next).

 Ordered by these putrid pig ape whore creeps but performed by the rotten dumb thugs and the Europigapes here in this vicinity where I live.

Stinking and foul substances are being poured into the entire back area of this condo so the entire back portion of the condo stinks--the smell is wafting up from the natural area in the back./ It stinks of sewage and there is a sewage pipe that the pig ape scum terrorists open up to make the entire back area stink in the entire block of apartments. It is a steep, nearly 90-degree incline of a hill that keeps air from flowing so the stench just carries and remains lingering in the air. This has been going on for the last two days. I had to shut my windows and breathe in fungus and mold for over 4 years and have become perhaps deathly ill from it, but now they are making the air unbreathable outside my window. The stench was put outdoors 4 hours ago and the stink remains now.

-------

I was teleported to sickeningly stupid blonde Nazi women who all made lesbian passes at me last night---ordered by the rotten old men out of London/or some rotten small villages in England's rural bigot communities--disgusting and stupid pig apes who are considered "intellectual" because of their rambling old bag soliloqueys for their Shakespeare performances and then because that is considered the epitome of "culture' in that disgusting country (by now I am sickened by the English I have had to be subjected to all these years of being stalked and attacked by scumbag after scumbag--the English the most vociferously disgusting but Americans vie for that top filth and loud-mouthed rotten qualification of blathering hate group and culture and race.


Two stupid rotten and disgusting old putrid men out of England ordering this--and lesbian atacks in the teleportation---and my body has been injected iwth something that has created welts and scars on my chest--more scars from more pigs. And all because I admired the very old adaptation of the book about the Claudio-Augustus line of Emperors out of Rome--written well but adapted very well. The actors have never done anything comparable in performance since then and in their personal demonstration of piggish ape qualification for immediate promotion by attacking me, they prove stupidity beyond measure for measure and in every case it's minimal measurement of quality.

------------

As usual boring, mediocre and mainstream following-orders exploiters are calling me "stupid" for a creative idea that just came out while they were harassing me--as a kind of joke. The pigs of this group ALWAYS call my ideas stupid and the next thing I see from them is them stealing the idea.

this has been pigaline the whore ugly skank going on and on for years and years--with English backing 100% as her rotten whore mother is English. But they keep on allowing her and them to disfigure my body, maim, destroy my hair (mostly balding now from their attacks) and the ideas I had written of, bereft of all opportunity to publish to write and have any chance to gain any recognition of my ideas and concepts--the ugly dirty foul whore stole the ideas--and now the next pair of them are going at it. The 6 weeks of English pieces of shit coming at me in a never-ending exploitation drive of worthless shit aged celebrities (the rolling stones, ugly rotten disgusting fascist pigs who expect immediate sexual gratification and all handed to them for a few ditties about their ego gratification and satanism and not much else and all stolen from black musicians out of America--most of their musical style but scumbag creeps--and for YEARS paul mccarthy--and then filthy pigapewhorealina with brat pit the pair of shit that has disfigured my body so filthalina can claim endlessly that she is "more beautiful" as all I do is fight to heal and clean up the stinking filth in my body and home andheal the endless violence ot my body that that rotten skank piece of crap has ordered upon my body


then there's DAmn Dumb Whorren Mirrage--a worthless hateful blonde whore out of London who used the "left-hand path" to extract information out of me using this technology--as these ugly rotten English men are doing or have done--a few nights ago--softy but deftly using fake friendliness that people in America are so "charmed" by--it is one of their greatest strategies and the English have used tactics like this for centuries to disarm people into their tactical abuse and exploitation strategies--including those of their own kind. But in a system of me being drugged, asleep or barely awake, while they gently ask questions with open-eyed stares without hints of hate or glaring disdain, waiting for the right moment to attack once the target feels "comfortable". In most cases people are not asleep or barely awake and drugged up so they have at least some time to respond or get away or protect oneself. But in my case I can't get away, I can't even look elsewhere as my vision is mostly confined to a narrow tunnel vision and they attack without end. I can't not respond in this state and I have tried--and lacking all human contact in absolute isolation I am just stuck as they endlessly go at me.

But it's now another pair of rotten pieces of shit and the stink that is emitting out of my back yard is the stench that they really are--the group of them--all of them.

-----------

This is a very untactical post as it's probably discrediting to me to call them these names. They are stupid and rotten and disgusting and act like this each and every single time I come into contact with them. The posturing bs that they make for people they want to impress, it's unimaginable but it's just pure bullshit what I see of them is their real personalities ungarnished with the fake posturing bs that they have been coached to perform for public.

That is why I call them pig apes and pieces of shit.

----------

They keep insisting that this is what "I" am supposed to be and that is only because they want it to be the supposed-cliche formula they require in order for "them" to be considered automatically put on top of all social classifications. However they are inadequate in reality and I really do not consider myself to be the shit that they really are. 

however, as I wrote about my father earlier, if anyone reading this has also read that post: the point is for them to endlessly verbally abuse me and when I fight to defend myself they use these tactics of stinking filth, torture, dismemberment, violence, discrimination and etc and all is rendered and handed to them by The United States Government, which to me at this point appears to be a colony of the English upper crust of a crusty shit sandwich of bullshit called The Crown--I have no respect for these pig ape whores and their monarchical ugliness. The more I see of what is supposed to be their core leadership the less respect I can ever have for this country  which used to hail some of the greatest artists of Europe--a long time ago--maybe just dying off 20 years ago but now seemingly pretty much destroyed and gone and replaced by this mediocrity of Nazi operatives for furtherance of English Imperialism. Partners with the US but it's apparent that the US is being controlled by Europigape Nazi gold that these whores have stored up for all these decades and are now flinging around to influence and buy all these rotten dumb whores in places like Whorewood, USA.

----------

I know it sounds like crazed ranting--but none of you ever stop these pigs and I am stuck with pieces of rotten shit inflicting their violence upon me. I am constantly fighting to defend myself and the United States, which seemingly no one else will do in this context. People will fight an open enemy but in terms of just being bought off by Europigape money they fully comply with every covert form of infiltration and covert psychological warfare--and that is what this is all about.

-------------------

Unlike my father who didn't fight and was covertly murdered by the skanks and Nazi bigot American shit that he married because as you can see in so many cases, Jewish men who become highly successful in the Nazi bigit pigape world of commerce and society must obligatorily marry blonde or Nazi whore skanks who are their token entrygateways into entrance into Nazi-controlled society. The creepy thing is that the Nazi contingent which makes their conspiracy theories about how "Jews" control all the finance and the organizations and agencies that they claim are keeping them from their "white supremacist" roles of natural identification are actually, if being run by "Jews" the Jews are just superficially placed and behind them is an entire pyramid structure of white supremacist Nazis or their brown-black skinned minority equivalents--just like in whorewood, usa. I am fighting to not just sit and take their shit--and the result is that the US Government has sent presidents and representatives and leaders of Congress to collude with these actors because "they are all friends" in attacking me because people like Mafia-backed Pelosi and Mafia DeNire most violent ugly sinister creeps with obvious Mafia ties and participation must continue the street thug mentalities of Brooklyn that they both grew up around--bullying, pushing Jews around and intimidation and insults without end and if you try to defend yourself they are extremely violent in upholding the psychological violence towards jews--insults, threats and any resistance or fighting to defend oneself is met with an explosion of more violence. That is what is backing the posturing bullshit whores of whorewood, for example and I see this repeatedly in civilian life with blonde Nazis and dark-haired mafia men ("Italian-American" as these sell-out scumbag whores call themselves) and it's the "muscle" behind the bullshit blonde Nazi paradigm and behind all of them are millions upon millions of black and brown-skinned "minorities" all vying for entrance into the select subordinate but not targeted placements of society.

------------

Over and over I have seen this all my life.

-----------

I am "ranting" right now, it's 1:30 in the morning. The dumb apes in the rooms just below mine are again almost shouting but the stink and stench of the putrid crap has kept the really sinister-sounding goons who yell and make the most evil laughing noises--I could try to describe it but my writing skills are now restricted in scope to ranting--theylaugh like moronic goons but with absolute evil and it sounds like some synthetic machine making these noiese but it's a few sinister and sick Thai creeps. It makes a case for "Satanic possession" they absolutely sound like legion of demons are making these creepy laughing noises. It's something you might see on some creepy cartoon, the sounds are revolting not just thug laughter.

-------

But that is another matter. They are the evil that the evil sent to do their bidding.

---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet again, another nazi white trash filth celebrity this time a "news" bs propaganda agent for the Nazi English Crown via Fox News has some to violently threaten me. His lie which I absolutely ever believed but under etreme sickness and endless abuse in teleportation and elsehwere from the partners of maga fascist bigotry celebrity political bs propaganda are the liberal fascist nazi frauds endlessly murderously assaulting me. They converge the pig scum who have profited in millions and endless awards from decades not merely "years" of assaulting me with deadl piosoning and hate sit silently as the white trash filth ape pig is threatening my life with every single action I take in my room, my private personal domain which I am paying for barely able to survive from their decades of rendering me paralyzed, disabled fracturing my spine and poisoning me into a huge, deformed hard-rock-like structure the poison never coming out. AT the moment still shitting poison out but as sick as I have bee nfor weeks while ugly filth arnold was violently assaulting and threatening my life whjile being appluaded by scores of "fans" im public settings his "career" from his _retired" state now amplified by this enmdless hate promotion machinery putting every defunct lying scum into power, rather then these same scum rotten filth slipping away and new talent and ethical people actually replacing this trashy filth sick scum. I am fighting back and I kow this creep fired from Fox will be promoted for his rancid lying podcasts about how much he is aghast at what Trump is doing. As I wrote endlessly , people like Schmucker nazi-son similar to MTG who have "defected" were put on the other gravy train but still the same central nazi operating system to deflect independents from their chagrin at having lost their farms, etc. Dirty Schmucker Nazi-son with his English backing and his rancid dirty "family" live in England as he has stated in an interview with nazi piers morgan really endlessly amplifying opdcasters and celebrities to instantly violently attack me after clicking on the "click bait" all professing to hate trump and the maga nazi party. The click bait as usual lured me while in an endlessly sick and traumatized escapism situation of blocking out the yelling death threats from the OTHER pieces of shit who are just going on and on at me for hours pe day until I get online to shut them up./ A plethora of more shithead rwhores always adulated by the 4t Reich nazi youtube and media machine then promote them. Because this stinking filth creep, without all his make-up artists covering up his rancid face he looks like the redneck he is and is as nasty as nazis are on the first minite of attacking me, in front of ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this team of shit and filth. All of them claiming to be shocked and against what is happening in the trump administration perhaps ugly sleazy dirty violent viloe ugly arnold is not making huge professions of "caring" abaout america but nevertheless he's one of the biggest backers of the worst nazi take-over perhaps in U.S. history which schmucker nazi-shit-son is endlessly advocating while being presented as a "fighter" against it, just as MTG is welcomed into the Progressive brown skin cartel of Nazi inclusion into the plantation Party. //I call him schmuck because that is a stereotypical "Jewish" term used on East Coast or used to be much more frequently used. AS thsee stupid apes are so racist and dumbly bigoted Iand that term rhymes with his dumb name (Engish mame) I use it but it's so apt that schmuck is extremely appropriate. Dirty Mandami also used Jewish slang or "Yiddish" type words in front of a German white trash "punk" pretending to be anti-fasfcist and fully supporting nazi and rape and death squads with full welcome to come on in and infiltrate the U .S. by ugly dirty Arnold controlling absolutely lying dirty Elizabeth Warren--not dissimilar to dirty Schumcker carlson ugly dirty tucker too bad his podcast is popular and progressives mention his bullshit spasms of fake pretense at caring about american society (again I repeat he's english agent his family and life is based in England controleld by Rupert Murdoch the controlled Opposition who "used to be Republican" white nazi trash shit male nazi bigot). I am so endlessly ill from the poison detxox which never ends and they hack click bait while I try to escape because I am so weak, sick and alone to blot out their ugly shit voices and death threats, the last pig ape scum sits offering more abusers to threaten my lief. English shit is there because I watched a clip which stated an awards ceremony and the randic beatle dung was featured as the charitable event audience member gorified as celebrity smiling for the camera in a fraudulent compassion sell-out pose. //I think mccartny actually participated in having michael jackson killed that is how "evil" and nasty violent he truly is. Not just live and let die, but a hateful vengeful bigot murderer as they all become the more laxity is involved in allowing them to inflict this covert torture and poisoning upon targets. Michael jackson had "screwed" mccartney (of beatles--and hacking is so profoundly obstructive I can't type I am sruggling to use lower-case and I can't even type at al or think clearly). But mccartny is so vile and nasty as are the english on a murder nazi imperialistic trip with me so that is their real agenda towards the united sttes the stupid dumb dirty shit of whorewood assume they are welcome celebrities in england so they hand me over to get their own english controlled promotion into awards always stealing my ideas in the process. I can only get this out the hacking is so bad. Also brainwave obstruction rendering me mostly in hate and ranting mode, compartmentalized memory and brain function artificial dysfunction this tech and brain implant system endlessly render me into this state while hacking keeps me so focused on fighting to type and the brain attacks while I"m in this frustrated state are backdoor hacking operations.//the creep filth (of this group the celebrities and politicians) but this ugly sinister tucker carlson so formely adulated and now is bying for more awards and promotions to get out of podcasting as so many fired and canceled podcasters from cnn and msnbc are also involoved in to get their careers back on high pay status and fame enhancement but they are the same lying controlled shiite operating for the same centrifugal purpose from the same central force controlling them all. //looking at the Venice Film Festival and seeing upon asking AI which American f-ers celebrities are being honored or featured is a LONG LIST almost comprehenwive listing shit who hack their videos routinely onto my y outube. I click on them under sick shitting toxic filth out of my body they engaged in pouring into my body and have gone off awarded for the next rotation of the same list of celebriteis and directors being honored at every festival. The loss of independent film and news reporting and then the parallel of the endless repeat of the same politicians or the same speeches on the same structural paradigmatic themes which they all spew out in their primary win speeches literally all repeating into infinity the same poionts the same sentences about what they are j"Jfighting" about. All instructed to repeat the same lines for their particular constituencies aftrer the "win". If I click on any of them most of them rush to join in with death threats at me while the shit celebrities continue to torture me to obtain original ideas. Shitty dirty Darleen graham's faux "opposition" political comedy AI-created content creator joke team made a video of her using AI-generated imagery. I watch The Twilight Zone before every shower, I have saved the files the shower is a twilight zone of dirty ugly filth celebrities making nasty comments about my deformed body while I am cleaning the filth they poured and raped into my body to disfigure me and the dismembered body parts are black with fungus sparyed into the decaying areas while they all watch laughing and making jokes. I watch teh Twilight zone thusly often enough. The creeps who made this "joke" video also stole a line I had writtena bout Graham being accelerated by her "I don't know" quote in the pre-primary debate whic was a sure sign, as I wrote, that she is only going to follow orders from Trump and it was a constructed "winning" yheme that she is just goingt to continue the party line that her whatever he was to her had rcreared before his demise (which I believe had been a directed energy weapon covert assassination). //The comedian made a Twilight Zone" comedy AI skit about Graham not knowing and people mocking her and then ending the skit with Trump assuring her that "don't worry just follow my orders" type ending which was supposed to be "funny" but instead it beguiled the viewers into laiughing off her apparent foibles and feeling likewise assured she is a full on good ole girl obeying "the plan" which they are all instructed to "follow the plan" without questioning or thinking. Shit olike tucker carlson gets those who question a bit too much, leading them gently into the void of fake opposition and the "used to be trump supporter" team of misplaced puppets waiting for santa to arrive and compensate them for their loss of their career positions and they rush to violently assault me or threaten my lief so big daddy trump will award them for the next term. Screw schmucker and his ilk. But they only appear to endlessly be promoted and praised in tead. Behind all the priase is the demo-rate machine of English-controlled famous pupet scum rape scum trash endlessly glorified who also must have original ideas out of my screams onoline while under excessive drugging. My body remains deformed I am still shitting poison out and very sick and must go through this every day regardless of which dirty nazi trash "side" wins any election.