Saturday, March 26, 2022

(Copied from my Facebook post written today): My very last post (written today) I deleted. It was a mistake. I am under mind control every time I get on this computer. My "choices" are often not mine at all. It's hard to explain. I am tired (it's very late/early morning). Didn't mean to compliment a terrorist abuser hater from H -wood--in this case, he used parts of experiences I have had in this terror campaign--maybe he got some of the ideas of parasitically sucking ideas out of the situation I am embroiled in which he has participated in and observed. He is the executive producer of this tv series--it involves aspects of dreaming, altered mental states, and medical "experimentation" on brain/body interface technology--but put into easily digestible tv/movie style sci-fi thriller. Of course he took (if he took_) the ideas and tailered them all to the "black" experience. My experience is not the "black" experience but it shares some traits in common, which blacks only want to claim is their and only their experience--thus I am silenced and he can steal the concepts and ideas while I remain like this being tortured for having written. In the past 10 years every person I have written anything complimentary of who is a media sensation has immediately come to torture me using this technology. The "gratitude" or lack of it is also in goosestep with the fascist parasite mentality of sucking and abusing and stealing and robbing and raping and abusing and using and discarding (murdering in most cases).

**the computer is being hacked--the system is extremely slow, I must retype and backspace due to hackers making the keyboard inoperable mostly for every other word I write there's a mistake; every time I write a post hackers rewrite my posts to make the cohesiveness like an absurdity. Whatever mistakes and incongruities are due to hacker terrorism. It always happens with every post.


--------------------- 


He is not a cool personality. The acting, as I wrote, was very well done but he's just another fake anyways--I am ALWAYS under mind control for each and everything i do and write on this laptop (and in any "public" sphere. I regret having written that post today, but I deleted it. Too late but not too late to try to erase the mistake.

I always have to wait hours before I regain clarity and understand that these are not cool or good people and the stuff they come out with, for years parts of my ideas and experiences stolen by them to portray themselves as having these original concepts which they then sell like hotcakes--I am told I am delusional, schizophrenic, crazy, stupid, etc when I try to explain my concepts. All I try to write for any creative fiction or even a few sentences is inevitably stolen.
This person is probably no exception in having stolen concepts and adapting them to the "black struggle' while like all the other blacks in the world that have come to exploit me, fully are in with white supremacy in anti-Semitic hate (although I am not really very "Jewish" at all, they don't care, the labels are being artificially enforced upon me because these cliched mediocrities need people to be in places that make them always in a superior position--with all cliches tending for them to be taken as the most authoritarian and anyone else is on a lower plank by automatic decree by the stereotypes that they are reliant upon.
Thus the endless cliches of the black experience have been incorporated into a kind of mind and mental trip down an experimental rabbit hole and probably adapted from my experiences but taken as his own concept--while abusing me, insulting and attacking me. Just that the ideas in this tv show so closely aligned with my experience in some very crucial aspects of the theme--but the story remains almost the repetition of countless others with the very same themes--just my experience and my ideas make this a truly unique show--and so I remain in poverty silenced and under threat and he has come off with something people are talking about. I so regret having written anything complimentary about this expletive black white racist supremacist of the larger H-wood Oreo Nazi/Mafia circus.

--------------------------------

Just to "remind" readers (or myself, to whom am I writing anyway?): the "programming" and goal of this mind control in the context of this post (when I say that I wrote this complimentary post earlier today which I just deleted upon having regained some mental clarity on how the mind control operates) the GOAL is to have expletives attack/abuse (in his case, this has been going on for years but he's not even close to being the worst one at all--he's a mild version of an insulting participant--the white supremacists cut things off my body daily by their proxy minion stalking terrorists after raping, beating and torturing me incessantly using sick terrorist minions in the stalking situations that truly are abusive and hateful--but this black man is "good friends' with them all and participates alongside them and has just come out with a tv show that really is very close in many aspects to my teleportation and sleep/terrorist attack situation and my thoughts, writings and experiences but as I wrote, catered to his own "black" victimization theme which is just the same story repeated over an dover in these movies and tv shows--my situation as a new concept-making cornucopia for intellectual property theft and observation-but the goal of the programming is for me to compliment the abusers or tell them after they beat and rape me for years without end, in a daze of violence that has gone on and on for years--that they are great, beautiful, of course "better" than me, etc. This guy I wrote of is just another piece of expletive but as I wrote, not as awful and horrific as the whites. But damn him nevertheless. I fell prey to the mind control and I realized it while I was doing some kind of puzzle analytical thinking game and my thoughts became clearer and I realized how I was so susceptible to the mind control programming and deleted the last post. Should he have seen this post earlier, I so regret having written it but it's not exactly a "mistake" on my part but I nevertheless am trying to undo the damage (to my own self by having fallen into the mind control trap--it's very hard or impossible for me without real shielding from this tech to defend myself against it and what they are inputting into my subconsciousness via this technology plus all this violence that is life-threatening with no support whatsoever anywhere from anyone and for years--all of it combined.
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment