Saturday, March 26, 2022

(Copied from my Facebook post written today): My very last post (written today) I deleted. It was a mistake. I am under mind control every time I get on this computer. My "choices" are often not mine at all. It's hard to explain. I am tired (it's very late/early morning). Didn't mean to compliment a terrorist abuser hater from H -wood--in this case, he used parts of experiences I have had in this terror campaign--maybe he got some of the ideas of parasitically sucking ideas out of the situation I am embroiled in which he has participated in and observed. He is the executive producer of this tv series--it involves aspects of dreaming, altered mental states, and medical "experimentation" on brain/body interface technology--but put into easily digestible tv/movie style sci-fi thriller. Of course he took (if he took_) the ideas and tailered them all to the "black" experience. My experience is not the "black" experience but it shares some traits in common, which blacks only want to claim is their and only their experience--thus I am silenced and he can steal the concepts and ideas while I remain like this being tortured for having written. In the past 10 years every person I have written anything complimentary of who is a media sensation has immediately come to torture me using this technology. The "gratitude" or lack of it is also in goosestep with the fascist parasite mentality of sucking and abusing and stealing and robbing and raping and abusing and using and discarding (murdering in most cases).

**the computer is being hacked--the system is extremely slow, I must retype and backspace due to hackers making the keyboard inoperable mostly for every other word I write there's a mistake; every time I write a post hackers rewrite my posts to make the cohesiveness like an absurdity. Whatever mistakes and incongruities are due to hacker terrorism. It always happens with every post.


--------------------- 


He is not a cool personality. The acting, as I wrote, was very well done but he's just another fake anyways--I am ALWAYS under mind control for each and everything i do and write on this laptop (and in any "public" sphere. I regret having written that post today, but I deleted it. Too late but not too late to try to erase the mistake.

I always have to wait hours before I regain clarity and understand that these are not cool or good people and the stuff they come out with, for years parts of my ideas and experiences stolen by them to portray themselves as having these original concepts which they then sell like hotcakes--I am told I am delusional, schizophrenic, crazy, stupid, etc when I try to explain my concepts. All I try to write for any creative fiction or even a few sentences is inevitably stolen.
This person is probably no exception in having stolen concepts and adapting them to the "black struggle' while like all the other blacks in the world that have come to exploit me, fully are in with white supremacy in anti-Semitic hate (although I am not really very "Jewish" at all, they don't care, the labels are being artificially enforced upon me because these cliched mediocrities need people to be in places that make them always in a superior position--with all cliches tending for them to be taken as the most authoritarian and anyone else is on a lower plank by automatic decree by the stereotypes that they are reliant upon.
Thus the endless cliches of the black experience have been incorporated into a kind of mind and mental trip down an experimental rabbit hole and probably adapted from my experiences but taken as his own concept--while abusing me, insulting and attacking me. Just that the ideas in this tv show so closely aligned with my experience in some very crucial aspects of the theme--but the story remains almost the repetition of countless others with the very same themes--just my experience and my ideas make this a truly unique show--and so I remain in poverty silenced and under threat and he has come off with something people are talking about. I so regret having written anything complimentary about this expletive black white racist supremacist of the larger H-wood Oreo Nazi/Mafia circus.

--------------------------------

Just to "remind" readers (or myself, to whom am I writing anyway?): the "programming" and goal of this mind control in the context of this post (when I say that I wrote this complimentary post earlier today which I just deleted upon having regained some mental clarity on how the mind control operates) the GOAL is to have expletives attack/abuse (in his case, this has been going on for years but he's not even close to being the worst one at all--he's a mild version of an insulting participant--the white supremacists cut things off my body daily by their proxy minion stalking terrorists after raping, beating and torturing me incessantly using sick terrorist minions in the stalking situations that truly are abusive and hateful--but this black man is "good friends' with them all and participates alongside them and has just come out with a tv show that really is very close in many aspects to my teleportation and sleep/terrorist attack situation and my thoughts, writings and experiences but as I wrote, catered to his own "black" victimization theme which is just the same story repeated over an dover in these movies and tv shows--my situation as a new concept-making cornucopia for intellectual property theft and observation-but the goal of the programming is for me to compliment the abusers or tell them after they beat and rape me for years without end, in a daze of violence that has gone on and on for years--that they are great, beautiful, of course "better" than me, etc. This guy I wrote of is just another piece of expletive but as I wrote, not as awful and horrific as the whites. But damn him nevertheless. I fell prey to the mind control and I realized it while I was doing some kind of puzzle analytical thinking game and my thoughts became clearer and I realized how I was so susceptible to the mind control programming and deleted the last post. Should he have seen this post earlier, I so regret having written it but it's not exactly a "mistake" on my part but I nevertheless am trying to undo the damage (to my own self by having fallen into the mind control trap--it's very hard or impossible for me without real shielding from this tech to defend myself against it and what they are inputting into my subconsciousness via this technology plus all this violence that is life-threatening with no support whatsoever anywhere from anyone and for years--all of it combined.
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...