Saturday, March 19, 2022

I would like to imagine that she had the force of character and optimistic and grounded self-awareness of her feminine strength to not have been involved in "gang stalking" terrorism. That her femininity was so stable that reliance upon attacking another woman was not a crucial staple in her ethical vocabulary. A study in feminine power when Florence Bates and Ingrid Bergman have a tête-à-tête scene in: "Saratoga Trunk--'I live by my wits...'".

A study in feminine power when Florence Bates and Ingrid Bergman have a  tête-à-tête scene in: 


"Saratoga Trunk--'I live by my wits...'". SueSueApplegate. November 2, 2013.



Florence Bates: Would she have been a #Me too! rapist enabling exploiter, fascist and Nazi ideologue slinging out white supremacist propaganda cloaked as anti-racism? If she were in H-wood now, would she resort to the teleportation contract terrorism foisted upon me, and after usurping would she be advertised by that industry as another "strong" woman fighting against misogyny as another celebrity so-called "feminist" working for photo-op and charity pocketed funds and publicity too based on destroying other woman if they are not "legally blonde" or with dyed and/or plastic surgery modification to appear as synthetic versions of white supremacist imitation?



I would like to imagine that she had the force of character to not have been involved in "gang stalking" terrorism. That her femininity was so stable that reliance upon attacking another woman was not a crucial staple in her ethical vocabulary. I would like to imagine that such a woman was strong enough to not depend on the admiration of men whom she likewise helped to rape and abuse other woman just so she could obtain a promotion in another role and also a thrill-seeking sense of power out of such participation. I feel that she may have been a legitimate woman of character. Is this only wishful thinking for a nostalgic concept that I feel could have been the case? Her sense of being a strong woman was not dependent on attacking other women for a sense of "superiority" a cheap-shot power play for ascension? Florence Bates~~never heard of her 'til I started watching Hitchcock's 1940 Rebecca. Amazed at her strength of personality and power that exudes from this old black & white into my awareness. She's a domineering force and admirable in her acting qualities. She was the first female lawyer in Texas to boot! A lawyer metamorphosizes into a fierce acting personality. A connect between appearing before a court and appearing before the court of public opinion using the same-said acting skills necessary to sell justice or injustice as well as truth or fiction. Wish she were still alive and a part of H-wood to this day. Would she have obtained any star billing if she attempted to join the H-wood circuit in our "slim, thin and modified" era? Would she be too obdurate a personality for today's standards of seeming strength coupled with abject submissiveness for the women who claim they are "feminist" in H-wood?


------------------------


The thin, fashionable, wealthy and glamorous/beauty woman conspiring with the "I look like a washer woman but I live in luxury" strong-willed and loud woman devouring her petite chocolates as they conspire and discuss the strengths and weaknesses of their respective feminine wiles to obtain their goals. I must see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...