Tuesday, March 8, 2022

" The Best Celebrity Instagrams from International Women's Day 2018" (Bazaar Magazine). Guess how many---or what percentage of these celebrities who are "celebrating International Women's Day" have been directly involved in the sexist, racist, rape, torture, theft of ideas and mutilation and torture contract out on me? The number is not as high as above 50% but it's around 40% of those celebrities named. The list is far from complete of rapist and misogynist rapist and racist torturing and genocidal celebrities being hailed by the media as some charitable wonderful beings; this "article" is just one source for coverage of this International women's Day, and the list of bs celebrities smiling for camera photo-ops for their "humanitarian" money cow operations is far larger. I can't count any longer how many and who have partaken of the promotions for torture, rape in this teleportation torture contract and they all treat me and the situation as their entitlement, that I have no human rights and they can not only do what they want but my fighting to get them off me with this teleportation and rape is justifiable with torture, mutilation of my body, destruction of my property, killing of my pets, rape and fungus and mold and injections into my body with sillicone to create things that look like cysts and etc--on and on, night after night, years and years of them getting full nominations and top billing and publicity stunts like this article hailing them as wonderful human beings. I watch women in Bolivia on alternative news sources marching in the streets for International Women's Day, screaming into megaphones--NOT glamorous or with plastic surgery--screaming about femicide that the police and judges treat with callous contempt (very similar to the actual behavior of these pig ape celebrities, many of whom are featured in this posturing posing bs article by complicit media fodder magazines like (all of them)). The real victims are not smiling and hugging they are crying they are screaming they are marching because they have no media coverage they are not celebrities and they are ignored--just as I am. It's like they have dehumanized me to the extent that no amount of false humanitarian concern for "women" or victims of assault and rape have any meaning when it comes to me. As if I am not a human being. They smile and posture for these photos and are held in such high regard for this posturing act. They "care" when cameras are flashing. They viciously laugh and insult, abuse, berate me for defending my rights as a human being and then as a women to not be passed around to their friends to be raped through teleportation. They act like I am a CRIMINAL for defending myself and sneer in hate and contempt at me.. This is no exaggeration and it's the standard protocol and reaction from ALL the celebrities and politicians who are involved in this hate contract/teleportation situation.

*This post was hacked and partially rewritten by terrorist hackers--after re-reading this post I had to once more change the wording to try to make what I had written correctly the first time, make sense. Now 20 minutes after having written the last sentence--I have had to change most of the sentences from just the above introduction to this post because so much was altered and deleted and changed so badly what I wrote was almost incoherent (due to hacking). I can't and am too tired from a long day of pieces of trashy Europigape crap attacking me in ways that just suck my life force and energy out of me.
The "skits" that they create are so stupid and infantile and they act like such stupid and sick crap--but this is the mentality actually of the celebrities who do things like steal ideas from me endlessly while thwarting my every attempt to have a career and actually put out the ideas in the RIGHT WAY and with the right intention and not a false bs snake oil presentation which is all they are doing--almost all of them and the 40-50% of these criminal scumbag celebrities especially. The ones out of England and their colonies like Australia are especially repugnant in this respect and they have been just pushed into the limelight all these years of attacking me--to a degree that is unbelievable and really undeserved in terms of actual real talent--I can't understand how no one is calling attention to this but it's now so standardized and no one really questions these awards and the rigged and awful quality of them (oh yes, there is some BLM attention now aimed at the Golden Globes, but nothing concerning the rigging of these celebrity endorsements and of course no investigative journalism on this topic whatsoever).

Back to how they are discrediting me:  They deleted words and parts of sentences and then pasted what was left together making some sentences absolutely incomprehensible and grammatically incorrect (deleting commas and etc). My brain is under attack and of course as always the keyboard is being hacked and blocked).-


The Best Celebrity Instagrams from International Women's Day 2018


 Every time I look at celebrity fodder online it's so disgusting to see the smug and smiling faces of these expletives (the ones who teleport me or their friends who participate collaterally--it's complicated but there are celebrities who have not assaulted me in teleportation but they are involved and enact other forms of attack that is very hard for me to detail because It's done in such a way as to render me incapable of evidence--and to describe it is also orchestrated to make me appear "delusional")--but so many who are involved as well--and all of these participating who are so foul and disgusting when they are not in the limelight and when they can rape, torture and abuse women (in my case it's out of Anti-Semitism and racism--and this includes "Jews" who participate as well who are happy to be part of the Nazi/Mafia inside circles rather than defend my rights in any way).

But it just keeps on going. The media knows what is happening to me and they have dehumanized me and all the other targets as well--for the most part there may be some exceptions to this but it's rare rather than what it should be--a concern and considered a threat to humanity but people only see it as advantageous for their advancement in ease without having to actually compete in a real market. Although celebrity status is a form of competition, like a gerrymandered election, it is rigged to ensure only that the most false and heinous personalities are packaged to represent false ideologies of Democracy and Freedom and Equality--the dogmas of Americanism but in this case it's the downfall of "Exceptionalism".

--------------

But they are disgusting , and seeing a an article like this below is akin to a revolting exposure to the putridity and rotten situation the United States and the world has de-evolved into by allowing this to go on unchecked with these criminal celebrities. It's one of them after the next--this article only has a few the list is so long by now of celebrities and all are akin to a pantheon of false idols simulating righteous piety.



--------------

I was "gang stalked" by now scores and scores of putrid people in stores today. Someone came up behind me and ripped threads out of my hand-made satin scarf from the back while I was paying for some goods. The person was nowhere behind me and within 2 minutes had accomplished this--but was nowhere near me and out-of-sight before I turned my back to the open space behind me and began to pay the cashier, who was an agent who watched it all happen and of course was paid for this.

they are all inter-connected as these types of operations are exactly what the celebrities in this article about how these celebrities are all hugging and laughing for camera clicks--spouting about how wonderful they are and their women friends and etc. One of the most vitriolic hateful rotten ones who had her former boyfriend rape me with hate, sickness and ugliness is smiling with a brown-skinned woman describing how this minority minion hugging her (the epitome of Imperialistic English racist and anti-Semite) but the woman in question was a Latino from some place (I have never heard of her)---maybe America I am not going to investigate cuz I don't give a damn, Scarlet.


But there they are, being awarded, rewarded for assisting quite merrily and happily in rape, torture, mutilation and all of them have insulted and the rotten dumb whorren mirrage slammed a car door into my head--or had me on the ground where she and this Irish thug began doing this to me but I blanked out--it was while teleported--I "woke up" in the prone position as they began to slam the car door into my head--and this, of course, was justified on that skank's part "becuz" I tried to kick that ugly rotten thing in the head after more than 6 years of her profiting and exploiting this contract out on me. Just two weeks before being handed this award a few days ago ("Lifetime Achievement" for bs posturing about not being racist and hegemonic English Imperialist out to dominate US media as all the English in this group are doing--with full assistance from the Americans in the crew--half-English and heritage out of UK someplace--and etc--they think this is their kind of heritage and that the imperialists are their "friends". However, after more than 6 or 7 YEARS of this rotten ugly skank having her former Irish boyfriend rape and abuse and attack me, as she input her movies and videos and then got plastic surgery and then was put into lead roles and is now winning all kinds of awards--as they all are, the rapist women who are all merrily endlessly championing themselves in orchestrated career moves as "feminists"---viciously attacking me viciously having me mutilated deformed poisoned raped both while teleported and in this room--requiring YEARS for me to try to figure out and be able to afford material on less than sub-poverty monthly income as my money was also stolen from my room while my body was put out of alignment, my food poisoned, raped with stinking fungus inserted into my ears, vagina, food, hair and on my body--THIS is what these women all advocate and laugh and enjoy watching. Then vicious violence against me as I call them pieces of shit--and that is what happened--so I have been accosted by endless concentric circles of rotten and disgusting old English celebrities for the last 6 weeks and they are all enjoying watching their rotten pigape minions attack me in stores, in my home, stinking and mutilations and now more new scars on my body while sleeping (I still can't stop the bodily mutilations and they keep putting chemicals on my skin to force red rash breakouts and then they smear tattooing chemicals to make it all permanently on my skin as ugly scars--my entire body is covered like this and it's going on and on and on and on every single night. They enjoy watching this as I get more scarred and mutilated day after day while they never stop having me tortured and abused from Europigapes and their rotten minions. The rotten skank from England hissed in hate at me that " for you my name is 'Dame" blah blah ' and my response after YEARS of rape, abuse, torture that she has been promoted endlessly for in this most sick and disgusting racist contract out on me, so I said that to me she is just a piece of shit. Weeks of ugly rotten old English very famous celebrities trying to slam car doors on my head, viciously having me attacked, using the same pattern this dumb whorren mirrage (she's not a dame she's just dumb and what she says is sick and if you know the real situation it's just dumb and her behavior is dumb but that is what is being promoted now in the world due to this social engineering contract that these technologies are enhancing--the utter stupidity and dumbing down of society absolutely an evil situation and misused technology for purposes of putting the most vile genocidal scumbags into endless highest positions not only in the bs media but also in politics.

awarded a few days ago for a lifetime achievement for her charitable and feminist and humanitarian movies and "work". No doubt with the full promotion for having assaulted me, or in part. Otherwise, hugging with a huge smile a dark-skinned woman and saying they (both) are shining beacons to the power of womanhood. Advertised in a celebrity rag today, this photo was. What a great deal for rotten lying and violent sleazy bigots and their minority minions hugging them as they get promoted and go to Europe to participate in fashion shows (How the Smith family has been boosted endlessly into limelight status after this violent act upon me that Will smirked and laughed about).

As if I am not a human being, which is how they have been instructed to treat me and and view me, and they all do just that. Otherwise when I protest the outrageously unjust endless YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS OF THIS GOING ON DAY AND NIGHT DAY AFTER DAY they yell in hate at me and insult and have me tortured by the rotten Europigape trash like the endless groups today who just blocked my path, walked into me, had minority minions rip my clothing from behind (not just once)--dumb Thais staring in hate at me with threat--I was too busy and not in the mood to get in another dumb idiots face as some would do in America and demand, "What the hell are you staring at" I just was too busy and walked away (the "right" thing to do, but otherwise I would have done the "wrong" thing by confronting this behavior").

I was also treated to decency and friendly people, not to ignore the positive. But the negative which was allayed somewhat during the pandemic is now overbearing and the former situation I have been writing of daily for years is now resuming. All the years of pigs teleporting me and asking me for ideas, information and me writing and begging the planet for any humanity for any justice for any support has been met endlessly with silence and that I am not worthy of humanity not a human being nothing and that they have every right to treat me with endless disrespect, torture, steal all I have worked for (including my most cherished cat, my last loving companion and all I have had since then has been killed or taken away).

The pigs are smiling like they are heroes right now for cameras as they celebrate International Women's Day.

May their mistreatment, rape, torture, mutilation of my body which is ongoing nightly and has not stopped for not just a decade but decades--may these ape whore scumbag celebrities be exposed may this not be allowed by my government any longer may one of these rotten politicians actually not deny me human basic rights any longer.


May this situation be stopped may I ever have a support system is there ever going to be anything but shit and crap scumbag celebrities and politicians doing nothing but attacking me as long as possible for years and years with millions of terrorist creeps around the world operating for their filth controllers at the top of this pile of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment