Saturday, March 26, 2022

What Samuel Jackson STOLE from my concepts, directly stealing from my thoughts, ideas, and concepts to make his Ptolemy tv show about a mentally deteriorating ole black discriminated against male--who would be King of course as Ptolemy was an Egyptian King from a former pre-Christian dynasty. One of the most famous ancient Egyptian Kings, in fact. This is what his character is supposed to reference as the hidden but "true noble" identity of the lost Black male (the white supremacists--his good friends, however, are all disguised GODS with SUPERHUMAN POWERS that Computer Generated technology produces. The hierarchy remains: black males are would-be Kings, White males and their fascist white supremacist or minion women are all would-be Gods in this theatrical posturing mind programming H-wood mind control protocol for the New Nazi 4th Reich. Now back to ME: Jackons, like all the others in this group, tortured me or obtained these ideas by torturing me....

 **Just again, hacking is very bad and the computer is operating so slowly--the internet connection is so bogged down--(I clean the cache of this system at least three times daily now because of all the malware and obstruction put on this laptop--but the WiFi is so hacked and slow and there is nothing I can do to stop this--can't afford a private real fast connection all financial earnings are blocked)

---------------

Thusly: Jackson with all his Nazi friends making Holocuast references to murdering me and gassing, killing while they rape and beat, abuse punch slap have filth poured into my body and home and all property on a daily basis--(food especially and the air I breathe so badly poisoned my body has completely broken down-while they extracted information out of me while I was sleeping or barely awake and always drugged up.) Some of this information is my connection to EGYPTOLOGY and to one particular Stella that is connected to a famous ancient Egyptian King. This is a kind of ritualistic connection to ancient Egyptian religion that I studied only briefly but have focused my attention on. The blank and rotten crew of mafia and Nazis have sucked out as much information on my studies on this topic for many months--and also various discussions on visions of The Dead while in various altered states--


And so, Jackson, while helping them and assisting in abusing me--I don't know how much violence he personally participated in (the poisoning, the disfiguration, but I do know he watched as hater after hater has raped, beaten, punched, slapped and abused me and he was so busy getting his ideas out of this contract of course none of them gives a damn after they steal all ideas they can from me--they laugh about my predicament and gloat in sometimes near ecstasy (the blonde women do this in particular). The black men hiss in hate at me--their chorus (shared with other blacks, in Congress one of the Representatives put something directly creepy on my YouTube channel literally copying what Oprha had said--when I tell them with rage and hate that they are acting like complete enslaved racist perpetrators (Uncle Toms, Aunt Jemimas) I am called a racist because I am using a set of terms that were popularized in the 70's against those who participate and sell-out to "Whitey"--

But that is supposed to make me a villain and them more victims of racism, I sujppose as they all partake with racist white supremacists who make open Holocaust Nazi remarks to me, while they sit back, and then hiss in hate at me that when I call them the equivalent of "house slaves" they rush at me with violence. I have not called Jackson this but now I am very tempted to tell ole Stephen that he is once again playing that role (I have actually told him this before).


------------

I am digressing--it is late, the mind control tech really blasts into my brain as I fight to get the words out due to hacker interference--while my brain is so blasted so I can't focus or get my thoughts out without straying to every other topic and not even writing what I had intended in the first place.

-------------

Thus, I have had ties to Egyptian royal symbology and so both Jackson and also Billy Porter have taken these concepts after verbally abusing me alongside their white counterparts who physically are murdering me and raping and beating and torturing and for years and years and years

but they use these references to Egyptian royalty as their own concepts--which Jackson did for the very name of this lead character--and then visions of the dead, which was a topic of endless interrogation from the "Italian-Americans" and then of course this information has been handed out for all to steal and rob from w hile they ALL call me stupid, they punch next  to my face when I am trying to stop someone beating and raping me from trying to force me into this kind of sex trafficked slave situation on a permanent basis (they really used pimp-style violence against me) after extracting this information out of me and calling me all kinds of names about how stupid, sleazy and ugly and nothing I am--in other words I mean--but this unique facet of my personality, which they have absolutely degraded and called me all kinds of names--they are taking as a wonderful attribute to this mind-programmed sort of black male--the would-be King Ptolemy--just as Will Smith the would-be King Richard who also absolutely viciously attacked me but stole no ideas that I know of--just laughed while his nasty wife screached at me alongside Johnny Depp because I was trying (and that was after more than ONE YEAR of his endless rape and torture-the entire hate situation of Depp lasted over 2 years without end and he'sstill trying to obtain this contact although I only tell him he's disgusting in my opinin and I kept fighting to get him off me) but I am only making a reference to the utter depravity and violence with which these people all behave when they get the chance--as I have never harmed a single one of them ever and have done nothing in fact to ever "deserve" this kind of endless violent treatment by any body on the planet.

-----------

So they all are relegated to only being Kings in a world where the white men are being refabricated into superhero with super powers GODS. And all of them attack me so they can get this kind of "King" status from the white Nazis and Mafia who are absolute racists as they then get their promotions, deals and put out movies, shows and albums. (don't forget Ice Cube and Snoop Dog of course they also call themselves Kings--or at least Cube does, don't know about Dog) but I have heard also lyrics from Ice Cube and he's taken ideas I have written of as well about being programmed). THEY ALL call me stupid in these teleportation skits and then steal the ideas because they just don't really have anything original to add to the already boring cliches about being victims of racism that they are all endlessly cranking out as the fodder which people keep feeding off of and buying.

------------------

I wanted to get this in because--well, I feel the need. It only means Jackson is going to be promoted even more for me having written about how nasty and criminal he has been towards me. They all get more deals and promotions especially if I react in the negative, as a way of reinforcing that this organization has control of all media and these actors and the public is fully participating and all the violence just the fanbase perpetuates against me is like the applause of the millions of fans that these criminal all receive for this atrocious behavior.

-------------


so now he's making a lot of money off this image--a black male who is REALLY just a disguised royalty from the old Egyptian dynasty--a true nobility but only waiting for the right injection to "remember" who he really is (the theme of The Lion King, by the way, which also bears reference to this theme of recalling who you "really are" in your lost memory and disenfranchised situation).


But it  is very late for me here it's the middle of the night almost morning. I had to add this, but the hacking is bad, I can't think clearly and I am going around in tangents instead of getting to the more direct point.

I have been victimized by this man and he's making a lot of money for having stolen these concepts directly from me. Just like the English have stolen verbatim my words and concepts and made movies out of them, and they are behind this situation now with Jackson (all are being funded apparently by this Europ-a and mostly English-connected-to-Monrchy crown of most nasty Nazi bigots Imperialists and fascists of course always with Italian and "Italian-American" Mafia backing--as they worship the blonde Nazi ideology absolutely).

And I have written it. He's making a lot of money off these concepts which make him appear mystical, magical and profound. These are the concepts they stole form me just with this next celebrity who has been put into executive producer role for this project--obtained no doubt by the YEARS of his eagerness to call me names and abuse and insult me and then go off laughing to his new gig and the bank afterwards stealing my theme--so he looks "original"--and the old theme of the poor disenfranchised black male is once again regurgitated but now with my concepts so it looks fresh and new. While he's participating in the onus of this racist situation: anti-Semitism even though I have no conctact with Jews or the Jewish disapora and have not been involved with them my entier life--they must categorize me and let America become a colony of England and of The EU and not allow freedom from any role whatsoever that the racists demand of the stratified hierarchy that they rely on for their automatifcally-assumed fake "superiority". With all these blacks like Oprah, Jackson, Porter, Janelle Monae (she too has tolen concepts form me and then attacked me, but ever so gently compared to how vicious and violently murderous the Europigapes are in this crowd whom the blacks of this crowd simply adore--and they are welcomed to go shopping and buy mansions in Europigapeland after their inclusion in genocidal hate ranting at me while they then get their gigs proclaiming what victims of racism they are and dancing as they "fight" for justice and equality.


No comments:

Post a Comment