Thursday, March 31, 2022

My "crime" (according to the Nazi/Mafia and their minions) is that I defended myself against MURDER operations, rape and abuse without permissively succumbing and granting pig apes permission to continue to do so. In other words, just simply in defending my rights under all constitutions of all these so-called "Democracies" around the world which copy the United States which was the original founder of this constitutional country of "human rights". My "other crime" was in competing and winning against Nazi and mafia pig ape scumbags who I had better training and capabilities than--plus athletically also a "winner" all the time until my family succumbed like the good minions that they are for their promotions and acceptance into Nazi Mafia pig ape American culture (they are well-off and have fully participated like all the vicious parasites who now attack me). This is in reference to Merrick Garland and the components of my post below on his lack of fighting against Nazis in the most important case he will ever have to preside over (in my opinion of course I am not privy to his rulings fully). Oppose that to T-rump and his green light that the courts are currently handing him for every kind of real and concealed crime that remains a symbol of white supremacy pride that the "Jew" Attorney General does not prosecute, will probably not prosecute, and the black parts of the white supremacy oreo program like Clarence Thomas are fully in line with also supporting their "masters" (this includes the Jews). The "program" of endless rape, torture, violence, theft not only of any idea I write of but also with the thought-mining technology anything I think is game for torture, "punishment" and also for theft by dumb and rotten whore pig apes out of Whorewood. //I get beaten, abused, raped and tortured on a near daily basis in teleportation. I used to be both raped and tortured while sleeping in one physical state and the other more transparent state while being teleported--simultaneously--thanks to the friends of your celebrity terrorist/pro-politics group. All the "entitlement" they are handed by the top officials of US power and government (with full cooperation from every scumbag on all lower levels of society up to penthouses on 5th Avenue down to the streets and homeless-they ALL behave in the exact same way). The programming this group of pieces of collective shit are conducting is to try to force me to be yet another compliant minority minion servicing, giving and being handed, if I am very good and help to destroy my own children as my family has done to me, or let them abuse, insult, poison, drug and say and do nothing to defend myself, and etc I have grown up with having to see this--but they are torturing me to try to force this upon me. They believe this is their programming of me. It's just them being trained to be fascist Nazis who are then put into power. I wrote of this yesterday. But today I saw another video which has inspired this further comment on the state of America in general: Apparently T-rump can now back-up his 2016 campaign claim that he can go out and shoot someone on 5th Avenue and no one will prosecute him. But, What a tough week it has been (this week) on white supremacy USA, Neo-Nazis and Nazis and Mafia and the KKK in general (and it's splinter sphincter organs): First, it's Ketanji Brown Jackson's likely confirmation to the Supreme Court. She's not what the Oreo-proponents wanted out of North Carolina. She appears to have an agenda that will not create a completely lopsided Supreme Court. The fight to retain Roe v. Wade continues but still inaccessible despite a pro-choice judge put on the Court. Then, what "they" will undoubtedly call an "illegal" renaming "woke lib-tard" Governmental agency--which is looking into renaming ye ole Confederate naming without shaming of public edifices and according to this article by Defense Update, even a water tank is under scrutiny for being renamed. We can't put Confederate names on buildings any longer because guess what? They tried to destroy the United States and destroy Democracy! Finally there is a recognition of that, perhaps the January 6th attempt at an Insurrection brought that point "home" to the minds of people who do not want America turned into a vassal state of fascist Nazism and Mafia thug gangs any longer (as it has been but all concealed behind the smiles of the people like the terrorist celebrities who really endorse this kind of action and alteration in US politics). BUT NEVER TO FEAR white boys and your nasty girls (oh you nasty bigot gurlz of all colors, sizes and shapes and races--like the Janet Jackson song but she forgot about the nasty gurlz too): I predict that T-rump is going to get off Scott-free in the Insurrection accusations of attempts to overthrow the government. Yes, his earlier claim that he could just kill someone on 5th Avenue has proven to be extremely accurate a prediction of the predilection of the American mood and propensity to approve of criminality in highest offices. If you are a "gang stalking" target as I am and have been all my life, you know full well how many of the "good American" citizens actually are fully in favor of death squads and covert assassinations and theft and rape and robbery and destruction--including any and all minorities who claim they are against all that if they are the intended victims but turn around and gleefully participate if they can be considered part of the good ole network of white supremacy.

 Confederate Names and Symbols on Hundreds of Military Roads, Structures, Ships Under Review


"'Do Your Job!' Jan. 6 Committee Grows FRUSTRATED with Merrick Garland". Waldorf Nation. March 31, 2022. 






Perhaps a few of his associates and underlings will be held slightly accountable, but in the end, I predict he will just be swooshed into his golf parade retreat happily smug that he got away with it all with no legal repercussions. At least for the Insurrection charges. It appears that the new Prosecutor DA, Alvin Bragg, Jr. in the NYC case of tax fraud likewise is adjourning before the case has been brought to trial (the attorneys who had done the exacting prosecutorial research under former NY District Attorney Cy Vance have now recused themselves and quit the case probably under pressure. It looks like even though a black judge is on the High Court and perhaps buildings and statues remain, the prize of T-rump getting away with his white supremacist Neo-Nazi rally, the real crime and onus of a serious racist situation, will be handled like all the rest of the "entitled" throng of criminal bigots and Nazis who proliferate at these "highest" levels of society. One must please excuse my former mistakes when I wrote about the District Attorney--my brain is under severe constraint/memory block. I had to look the name up an the title of the official office, but "know" it when I am not being blasted with brain-suppressing technologies. I have corrected the information above, but when I first wrote it, I could not access my memory whatsoever in front of this laptop--got up and did other things (washing something --my bed linens--that had been sprayed with stinking fish oil by the terrorists utilizing the mechanical arms to wreak every kind of damage to my body--and now I am limping because I am trying to heal the broken toe that T-rump ordered his minions to inflict upon me while I was sleeping--as they also ordered the not-accident where oil was trickling down the cement slope of the condo where I live-a "repair" truck just there--what appeared to be some water in a tiny little stream coming down which crisscrossed the road, made my motorbike wipe out completely within an instant of a fraction of a second--nearly falling into oncoming traffic in the road at the junction of the bottom of the hill--yet another potential death that happened under Trumps' administration when he personally teleported me) and there are many others-(oh, my toe was okay after I fell, but broken completely when I woke up the next morning--just as they also tried to knock my teeth out, and then sever the gum tissue while I was fighting to heal it--for simply asking for justice and that pit not be allowed to "win" at the Oscars any longer after YEARS of him participating in this teleportation hate crime against me--and so that is my reason for writing this post--). These are just two examples from more than FOUR YEARS of endless violence, including endless rape, other mutilations upon my body to the point of nearly cutting digits off and destroying my feet--which now are very badly injured perhaps permanently disabled (in addition to the fractured vertebrae and the years of being poisoned with hardening poison latched into my back/spine/hips/skull/into my feet). But the list of extremely violent injuries that occurred while T-rump operated with the smug and gloating, laughing and really "evil" celebrities were so constant that I am spending something like every moment of my life trying to repair the damage--every single day, stuck in pain and paralysis and now --I just three days ago tried to stretch the toe that they had broken twice so it's now pointing at a 45-degree angle into my other toes--which are now sliding out of joint as well due to the constant pressure. I used an exercise to strengthen the muscles and since then, upon waking, I can't put any weight on this toe without limping while walking. These creeple use the mechanical arms to sever and break bones as well--which I think is what they did. T-rump continues to inflict violence upon me along with the same people who fully supported his violence and their violence which he supported when he joined in with his H-wood "friends" and allies, who then helped put him into power--and they are all merrily enjoying the years of being put into top position by the mediocrities who only want subservient terrorists fascists with Nazi and Mafia leanings or affiliations to come and help to break-up the United States (so they can take over--the Europigapes who are so foul and disgusting who have been put "in charge" over these sell-outs.) Apparently Merrick Garland or his office have been either threatened with death so badly they are terrified to speak out. I recall in his nomination or confirmation speech that his family escaped Nazism and fled to the United States. It gave some kind of assurance that he would fight to stop the Nazi infiltration and invasion but apparently like the weak and non-confrontational Jews who have let this terror campaign be put around me like the weight of targeting they all want to push to someone else who they then use as their scapegoated witch hunt excuse for not standing up and fighting against this racist threat which killed millions of their relatives or people they knew or have heard about---just letting it all happen once again. I remain watching the news and realizing how awful the situation in the United States truly is. I understand the J-6 committee truly is dedicated but now the problem resides with the DOJ to actually prosecute, and I fear the Garland is living in perpetual terror and the death threats are probably continual on a daily basis against him from all the Neo-Nazis who rally behind T-rump (the Celebrities you can be assured, the most vociferous against him in public are actually some of his biggest supporters--many of whom are "Italian-American" mafia but all with real Italian contacts to whom they also shower with deferential obsequious bowing and scraping while handing them all the keys to power they possibly have stolen for all these decades of their decadent movie glamorization of all things Mafia). I don't refer to just one or two, but an entire socio-economic group which behaves in the same way from Miami Beach to Brooklyn to Portland, Oregon (in my personal experience of having the same stupid and dumb statements hissed into my face by thugs and scumbags who--this is some kind of Italian sickening thing to do but they spread their legs like whores to signify their genitals and being serviced--they are foul and I find nothing highly significant about them or that rotten culture--don't care if you love Italian fashion or the food--these apes never created any of it they are only imitating and repeating what they have been trained to replicate like the robots that they really are). But sick of them completely I am, as this morning once more teleported to the most foul and sinister actor who is so famous but I find to be a most foul and disgusting hateful sex trafficking abuser using sleazy and foul disgusting comments while I am undressed--and etc on the toilet--the trashy and dirty and foul=mouthed creep from Brooklyn who attacks me when I write a most poignant post on how disgusting this operation is. You all keep them going. They all rely on T-rump and every administration prior and succeeding T-rump to remain in power (make that including Obama, Clinton(s) and et al). They are essentially united and not vying against one another for power, as they make out in public--make that all those aforementioned and then many hundreds more or millions in this case (administrators, teachers, professors, land lords---etc the people put in "control" over other people's lives--put deliberately in power while the ethical are shut out of powerful positions). Oh the decline in American society is rife with examples that remain concealed with polite and polished rhetoric and blocks of critical information about their real covert activities and how people are put into power. I try to write about it, I am ignored (meaning I "try" to write while hacking disrupts the keyboard, my brain is put into an emotional hyperbolic ranting state, and yes this is very possible with the tech and drug interface I am continuously forced into).
So they have to keep "him" in power because that keeps them in power. The fakes and "liberals" I mean--the famous ones. I have also tried to have dealings in local political offices working and I was shunned and attacked because these too have been infiltrated. I also have been attacked when trying to vote in "liberal" Miami Beach (not "liberal" at all, it's a true bastion of Nazi and Mafia collaboration at this point with American Nazism fully welcoming in all the Europigape scum to come and come in and take it all over--the same applies to LA and especially to Whorewood, Intl conglomerated, where Trump sprang from into power).
--------------
But in the act of attempting to formulate ideas, as I could not do when writing the less hyperbolic part above regarding the Manhattan DA--I could not "remember" the name of "District Attorney" as I rarely use this term but know it immediately when I am off the laptop and away from the brain-altering technology sweeping my brain functioning into a chaotic swirl of blank memory and emotional hyperbole at the same time.
So the bigots will all get out their baseball caps of red and blood and shout happily when T-rump gets exonerated and set free to continue to slither and do the greasy dirty things intended to debase people like me (with all your complicity--all you out there reading this/hacking in, etc etc)\

================

No comments:

Post a Comment