Monday, May 17, 2021

Cognitive dissonance involved in the over-excitation of malleable, flexible computerized chips that can be implanted or put into elastic technologies.

 As I now have another obstruction added to the long list of hacker inserts, deletions, keyboard blockages, brain-function stifling by remote brain-altering technologies interfacing with microchip implants--I now have a problem with the cursor being manipulated so pages won't open and what I click on doesn't function (but it functions at late hours perfectly once the hacker terrorists get off their work schedule and it's very sleepy time for these hyped-up franatic frenetic psychos attacking me).

The rest is copied from Facebook from my page earlier today--after a few hours of pounding down and fighting to copy and paste and open and close as now there is a 4th or 5th block to my writing by this terrorist hacking entity assaulting me for the people who are attacking me to steal ideas I can barely write a paragraph about, and also they steal ideas I am thinking about through "thought-reading" technologies.


But bad and good news concerning technology development: 

(the rest is copied from my FB page today, I have not re-read it to do the endless re-typing due to hacker rewrites and deletions so sift thr

.

ough it if it's completely obfuscated by terrorist hacker intrusions)

-----------


"Flexible, stretchable electronics | The Economist."  March 17, 2011



-----------------------------

This is the sort of technology I have been yearning for: flexible and malleable. I want a laptop that I can fold up, that is lightweight, and I can easily fit into a small compartment inside of a backpack with also having room to fit other objects. It should be waterproof or resistant and able to expand and function. Optimally this computer also would have the most solid protections against hacking instead of almost none that I have to suffer through. The malleable laptop would be my most probable form of preventing such endless hacks, if I could only carry a laptop around with all the other items I carry to stop the terrorists from destroying my most precious documents and items, which I carry with me everywhere I go when I leave this room.

This would be a most welcome addition to the technocratic Age, which would reduce some of the surveillance hacking (perhaps). of course "they" would find some way around any sort of physical block to hacking such as carrying a fold-up laptop around with you so terrorists could not break into your home to install various malware and surveillance and hacking/blocking technologies. I think my laptop was already installed with such items before I picked it up from the store ( I was told none of the on sale laptops I wanted were in stock and I had to wait almost a week to pick this up, which is an endless source of hacking and blocks due to physical manipulation of the laptop).

---------

But...of course alas the video emphasizes malleable electronic microchip brain implants--which is almost an automatic death sentence to "targeted individuals" and thus this research, like so much at the University of Illinois when it comes to my situation, has enhanced great obstruction to humanity (although the Nazi terrorists welcome this tech and are thrilled that ancient systems of Totalitarian control and racism will be well preserved due to advanced technologies--in the age of "woke" culture what really can be forced into the brain is absolute compliance in a most obtrusive yet nearly invisible form of these elastic microchip/transistor type of technological chips. Every "advancement" I read of seems to connect the world into a one-circuit of inter-connected control via technology instead of protecting and enhancing individual freedoms and thought and action and real progression from older paradigms of social control.

When I write that there is a unified push to centrify technology merged into human bodies/life I refer to US ARMY technologies that you can read about on Defense One magazine, which collaborate military with a unified system of technological information exchange--I am too lazy to go look it up right now but it is part of the multi-billion dollar Pentagon budget and brain implant technologies merged into these military-grade weaponized systems is probably not a far-off deduction from what is in store for humanity if these psychopaths lacking moral compass continue to procede unimpinged by things like transparency, your complicity with all the silencing you do with people like me and the perpetrators who are your "friends" who help you to get promoted....but look it up I am not referring to some QAnon conspiracies but to military applications for combining "smart" technologies and microchip technologies and amphibious and satellite and etc etc all combined into a global integrated systemic network but based on a central framework of control and function (I guess, for now. Probably in the future these engineers will make various types of holograms for decantralization so the technologies can be more diffused or flexible in application--which in terms of how these psychopaths use technology means that the socioeconomic "divide" will increase into pharmacological and neurological Darwinism--my projection for how racist and murderous these people utilizing the technologies are and what their purpose is, as far as I have seen it for over a decade of torture due to these implants and the psychopaths being handed the technologies. Well, beware dumbed down readers who think this is still just a remote game you can play like it's something online and a fun exercise in power and promotion. so f-ing stupid really...

---------------------

(I have now just spent 10 minutes fighting to open the YouTube page where I had this video on the topic. I have spent at least 45 minutes fighting to simply use basic functions of this laptop which I just did a factory restore of yesterday. While I clicked to open one page, the hackers forced the screen into a split screen function, which I could not remove until I closed the browser and lost the information I was writing and searching for. While I began to use the laptop mousepad the hackers began to make the cursor jump to other sections--I could see the remote attack easily as the cursor moved while my hands were not on the keyboard.

 Using the laptop mousepad instead of the mouse I have plugged in, just clicking from one page to the next has caused the pages to be deleted--by terrorist hackers. I am also pounding down on each and every single letter I have to fight to get out. I cannot even open new pages without pounding down on the tab using the laptop mouse pad and using the mouse itself is now impossible. It worked perfectly when I first turned on the computer for about 20 minutes. It was blocked just like this all day yesterday until 11 pm when the hacker terrorists stopped. 

I really am stuck here fighting to just surf and type--I have tried for years to earn money online and this group has forced absolute poverty upon me and has also blocked all economic earnings potentials for me (then they call me all kinds of names due to my status and that they are incredible, especially after they torture me to obtain original or creative ideas and concepts but not just not paying me in return but dismembering, raping and torturing me and for a DECADE.) Now I sit here writing once more for today as they are blocking almost everything I could possibly use to write even a few short paragraphs on any topic. The blocks are continuous every second I type and the attack on my brain--which is happening at this second that I write and always blocks my brain functioning and cerebral calm and composure when I type or write-) as the attacks mount I can't even close or open a page.

-------

I really hope people can begin to ascertain how dangerous it is to continue to idolize people who do such things using these technologies (or any technologies). That idolizing and promoting people who are creating a world of microchip implants and remote-controlled possible murder scenarios--pedophile groups attacking microchipped children is another option I am sure has not escaped the bleak interior landscapes of these perverted purveyors of these technologies--and their followers. Well, non one seems to be alarmed whatsoever in this modern time when I write of this, no one reacts with shock or alarm they just want to see what gains they can personally derive from participating and how glad they are to have people to destroy with "no evidence". 

That is why I call you readers just stupid and dumb as f****ing hell. You have such an irresponsible attitude towards everything but your own pleasure and gain and promotion. The "free hand" of Capitalism is not less constricting than the Iron Fist behind all the Iron Curtains and execution walls that have confined human beings for far too many years for people to continue to want to create more of these types of electronic death scenarios. That is what these dumbed down greedy and rapacious psychopaths really want and that is all they are really going to use the technology for, in essence. Beyond a few medical procedures or improvements in other areas, the real danger lies in the huge scope of  the breadth of the reach of these technologies even into the minutia of the brain and brain manipulation and control. You are being brainwashed to believe this is all just good innovation designed to endlessly improve the human condition. What is necessary is to have some kind of intervening board of people infused with moral compassion and decision-making who intervene in such deadly projects and the hand-out of these technologies. So far, from what I have seen of the politicians who participate in this heinous technological crime against humanity that they all tout as their "Americn People" budgetary leeching, there lacks all moral consideration or even an attempt to philosophically gauge how serious the ramifications of the use of these technologies are being and will continue to be used in the future. The dire threat of this being unregulated as it is now is very dangerous. These people keep precise ledgers and accounts of who has the technologies, in that respect they are perfunctory but in the most important aspects of meaningful and responsible use of the technology they are ALL absolutely null and void of what is essential to not create a worse Frankenstein monster of technology and it's misuse. From my perspective the people who should be responsible act like psychopathic stupid and ignorant half-witted children where they should be sober, somber and intellectually adept at how and what these technologies are being and should be used for. Instead it's for instant gratification, rape and slow (or quick) murder and assassination, spying, intellectual property theft, torture, harassment, disabling another person--and on and on. When I say the scope of the technologies is far too wide for people of this lower level of intellectual and moralistic assessment are-I mean the consequences are very deadly and of global impact. They can't appear to do any real threat assessment and in this regard they are absolutely INCOMPETENT idiots who have been elected into political and higher influencing positions. Regardless of whether they graduated from Harvard, Yale, Oxford or have never gone to college they are all at the same infantile level of intellectual capacity when it comes to threat assessment and in the utter misuse for sadistic pleasure gratification that they are actually using the tech for in real time in real life. That is why I call them and you reading this (who are hacking and part of this system) just dumbed down stupid as f--- incompetents playing with nuclear bombs while you think they are sex toys that can gratify your endless desires for power and gratification.-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...