Friday, May 7, 2021

The Representative Adam Kinzinger Pac, Country First. Will it be country first or first dictatorship colonized by Nazi Imperialists country of a globally-controlled fascist organization?

 Copied from my Facebook post today:


"Country First

Join the Movement

A home for reasonable people of goodwill, seeking common ground to make our country better for future generations. All are welcome under the Country First banner, so let's do this together."--US House of Representative member, Adam Kinzinger. 2021.

JOIN COUNTRY FIRST (?!). Perhaps.


I tentatively endorse this. I like what Representative Kinzinger has to say. I have not investigated his group further due to reasons listed in my last post. I plan on looking into his stance and his pac.
Even if I don't vote Republican, I want sanity in US leadership not fascism and Totalitarinaism and hate groups to flourish ANY MORE THAN THEY HAVE BEEN DOING leading up to murder in the street by State-authority actors (i.e. the police).
Now legislation is tightening on protest and voting and dissent to create the technocratic "Paradise" of a fascist autocratic leadership incorporated into the global economy (controlled by foreign powers and dictatorships and fascist countries posing as "Democratic" and "reformed").

No comments:

Post a Comment