Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A brief moment of laxity (hackers are sleeping, it's the middle of the night) shows how much constraint is imposed upon me.

In writing my last post, I discovered that at this very early point of time in the middle of the night, the keyboard was not, for once, not stiff, hacked and nearly impossible to use. I could type without pounding down on each and every single key while having to backspace continuously as hackers insert letters, block keys, and insert space bar interruptions --which is happening now as I type but for a little while I could type almost seamlessly.

The difference was almost unbelievable and the realization of how much obstruction this group is forcing upon just my typing and the utter difference in speed and agility is also almost unbelievable. How much time and energy and blocks to my real writing capabilities have been blocked, thwarted and stopped--and for years and years and years and years without end, every single laptop everywhere I go operates with the same exact hacking malware obstructions. If I try to use a mobile phone keypad on any device the entire system is inoperable as well. I have no chance to buy a mobile phone and use it without blocks to every single function.

-----------------

Right now hackers have once again inserted their blocks. The difference again is stark: I can't write without having to pound each and every key nearly as hard as my fingers and hand can possibly operate. I have to backspace and retype words continuously while pounding down. My hands now won't move as my brain is under the brainwave altering attack system--affecting my motor skills. My thoughts are now dispersed like a beam is splitting my brain functions into randomly disorganized particles.

The endless block to me having any kind of access to communication or any chance whatsoever to have a career, get my words out in any way to any public, to have a chance at all in any endeavor has been ongoing for so long. This injustice continues unabated while my country discusses how to reverse discrimination and racism and intolerance and hate crimes and rape culture.

Pages are frozen, things won't operate, I remain having to fight just to get words out or surf the internet for a few pages while most information is filtered through a vetting machine of supression so I can't get reliable information from any alternative sources, nor can I offer any input or output in any tangible way to any real platform.

What more must I do to stop this injustice and intolerance and this hate crime and this supression, censorship and racism and sexism and criminal violence endlessly aimed at thwarting my every chance and my every action (including my body, health, home and property always under non-stop assault).

Now, once more, the mouse is being blocked so if I attempt to copy and paste hackers are blocking that function as well. Half of a sentence is highlighted in blue while I hold the cursor down to copy, and then it all turns to grey after only half of the sentence will copy and highlight. This goes on as I attempt to copy and paste until I have to fight to use the function keys to try to get anything to copy and paste. I really type so quickly and accurately and well. My capabilities for writing and doing any work are also copmletely hindered to the point that it's impossible for me to have any kind of mode of earning money or achieving anything. At this point hackers are completely blocking the copy and paste function. What I highlight immediately is hacked back to the un-highlighted state. One or two words highlight and then return back to being in a "normal" written state. I cannot, absolutely impossible to copy and highlight. Other functions are likewise blocked and impossible to use. Typing is at a 80% reduction of function at ALL TIMES EVERY TIME I USE ANY LAPTOP ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET at all places I go and on all systems.

I literally cannot copy and paste this last paragraph without having to copy and paste the entire page of this post using the control +A and then copy functions. I don't want to go through that so I am leaving this as is on my blog--

I will have to go out and buy and buy and buy more things to try to stop this block to the mouse by having to buy a new one. This is my continuous state of having to constantly go out and repurchase things that are broken every single time I go shopping I must replace at a bare minimum one not inexpensive item that I need. That soon is broken and the rotation of things broken and destroyed and inoperable now extends to everything I own (and this has gone on for years as well). This mouse operates perfectly by the way. It functioned completely correctly for the brief few minutes I wrote (which I described above in this post) and then all was blocked and hacked. The difference was so astounding and realization of how much of my life has been spent fighting to pound words out and fighting to think clearly. How I wish this "mind control" sinister trap was also stopped so I can think and express myself at a level that I have worked to achieve for my career aspirations that are completely blocked by this hate organization which wants to keep me absolutely in poverty, desperation, begging for my life continuously and writing about torture and blocks that are still supported fully by my government and society.

No comments:

Post a Comment