Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A brief moment of laxity (hackers are sleeping, it's the middle of the night) shows how much constraint is imposed upon me.

In writing my last post, I discovered that at this very early point of time in the middle of the night, the keyboard was not, for once, not stiff, hacked and nearly impossible to use. I could type without pounding down on each and every single key while having to backspace continuously as hackers insert letters, block keys, and insert space bar interruptions --which is happening now as I type but for a little while I could type almost seamlessly.

The difference was almost unbelievable and the realization of how much obstruction this group is forcing upon just my typing and the utter difference in speed and agility is also almost unbelievable. How much time and energy and blocks to my real writing capabilities have been blocked, thwarted and stopped--and for years and years and years and years without end, every single laptop everywhere I go operates with the same exact hacking malware obstructions. If I try to use a mobile phone keypad on any device the entire system is inoperable as well. I have no chance to buy a mobile phone and use it without blocks to every single function.

-----------------

Right now hackers have once again inserted their blocks. The difference again is stark: I can't write without having to pound each and every key nearly as hard as my fingers and hand can possibly operate. I have to backspace and retype words continuously while pounding down. My hands now won't move as my brain is under the brainwave altering attack system--affecting my motor skills. My thoughts are now dispersed like a beam is splitting my brain functions into randomly disorganized particles.

The endless block to me having any kind of access to communication or any chance whatsoever to have a career, get my words out in any way to any public, to have a chance at all in any endeavor has been ongoing for so long. This injustice continues unabated while my country discusses how to reverse discrimination and racism and intolerance and hate crimes and rape culture.

Pages are frozen, things won't operate, I remain having to fight just to get words out or surf the internet for a few pages while most information is filtered through a vetting machine of supression so I can't get reliable information from any alternative sources, nor can I offer any input or output in any tangible way to any real platform.

What more must I do to stop this injustice and intolerance and this hate crime and this supression, censorship and racism and sexism and criminal violence endlessly aimed at thwarting my every chance and my every action (including my body, health, home and property always under non-stop assault).

Now, once more, the mouse is being blocked so if I attempt to copy and paste hackers are blocking that function as well. Half of a sentence is highlighted in blue while I hold the cursor down to copy, and then it all turns to grey after only half of the sentence will copy and highlight. This goes on as I attempt to copy and paste until I have to fight to use the function keys to try to get anything to copy and paste. I really type so quickly and accurately and well. My capabilities for writing and doing any work are also copmletely hindered to the point that it's impossible for me to have any kind of mode of earning money or achieving anything. At this point hackers are completely blocking the copy and paste function. What I highlight immediately is hacked back to the un-highlighted state. One or two words highlight and then return back to being in a "normal" written state. I cannot, absolutely impossible to copy and highlight. Other functions are likewise blocked and impossible to use. Typing is at a 80% reduction of function at ALL TIMES EVERY TIME I USE ANY LAPTOP ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET at all places I go and on all systems.

I literally cannot copy and paste this last paragraph without having to copy and paste the entire page of this post using the control +A and then copy functions. I don't want to go through that so I am leaving this as is on my blog--

I will have to go out and buy and buy and buy more things to try to stop this block to the mouse by having to buy a new one. This is my continuous state of having to constantly go out and repurchase things that are broken every single time I go shopping I must replace at a bare minimum one not inexpensive item that I need. That soon is broken and the rotation of things broken and destroyed and inoperable now extends to everything I own (and this has gone on for years as well). This mouse operates perfectly by the way. It functioned completely correctly for the brief few minutes I wrote (which I described above in this post) and then all was blocked and hacked. The difference was so astounding and realization of how much of my life has been spent fighting to pound words out and fighting to think clearly. How I wish this "mind control" sinister trap was also stopped so I can think and express myself at a level that I have worked to achieve for my career aspirations that are completely blocked by this hate organization which wants to keep me absolutely in poverty, desperation, begging for my life continuously and writing about torture and blocks that are still supported fully by my government and society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...