Saturday, May 22, 2021

I'm gonna say that B-tard's name. Who? That Jewish Nazi from South Beach who was one of the worst restaurant owner Jewish Nazis operating with the real Nazis on South Beach, that's who

 Don't say their names!!! Don't write directly about "perpetrators" but...I see his name repeated in almost every "top Miami" restaurant themed-article in the last few issues of The Miami New Times. I can't recall how many times Michael Schwartz had me attacked by his staff. Michael Schwartz managed or part-owned the cheesy burger glorified greasy pit joint painted Alka Seltzer Pink--called The Big Pink. Imagine overflowing piles of greasy thin fries piling nearly off an oval white plate, with piled-up greasy burgers and bottles of ketchup and mustard on deli-style NY counters with tv screens and freezing air conditioning and over-priced everything else. This was a favorite joint at the South of Fifth area back when I lived there. 


Now, I sold cigars on South Beach for a few years in the mid-90's. this Michael Schwartz dude--who is "Jewish", was the worst restaurant perpetrator who had me assailed using this technology of mind control and all the minority minions attacking me as I did silly and obnoxious things to try to sell cigars in his other, more "upscale" joint a few blocks away, which I could never afford to eat at because my money was changed from $100 bills to $1 bills by the terrorists who breached my little cheap living quarters because I could not afford really much of anything. I have always been left at a struggling financial state due to this group even if I earn enough money to live on a higher living standard. 


Michael Schwartz, with his angry red face attacking me for the Nazi bigots who promote such types of "Jews" into prominent positions. Only and only as long as they attack the targets like me can they ever hope to achieve a higher status. Only if they supplicate themselves to bigots and whites supremacists in the hierarchical stratified sphere of the influential criminal base of Miami with all the luxury retail and entertainment and real estate. Schwartz's gestures of antagonism towards me were more pronounced in open than the other people who behaved with fake smiles while they attacked me. The hate expressed by the minorities who want to be promoted is always more exaggerated (and usually more sincere) than those who are ordering them around to perform the hate skits that are used in "gang stalking" terrorism. Michael Schwartz had his Wait staff refuse me service, tell me I could sell cigars only to block me and attack me when I would arrive. His glaring hate at me was always accompanied by such lies as "come back later I need to decide" only to have me attacked when I did arrive, in full dressed attire for this business I had to clutch onto because I was essentially blacklisted and attacked at legitimate businesses that I attempted to earn just a basic living at. Cigars had not even been my choice, this was handed to me by people performing the skits and organized attack upon me.


I write this post today as an addendum to my earlier posts today because I had included "Jews" as part of this Neo-Nazi "minority minion" classification when I wrote about the Progressive Movement. Because I had put the photo of Bernie Sanders in this post, I want to write of an "influencer" who I know is culpable instead of only inserting the photo of one person who may or may not be involved. Sanders does know of my situation and has teleported me twice. His behavior is mixed and I know of the threat that any act of kindness towards me will incur the violence of this most hateful group which is utilizing this teleportation technology, along with the myriad of other technologies used for this seamless operation of terrorism that I have been writing of--If you don't know by now you must go back in all the over 10 years of me documenting my experiences while drugged into a ranting state with hacking changing my writing--but it's all I can do because still no government or Jewish group (which is the reason I am being targeted in the first place but I am rejected by the very group which I am "supposed" to represent in some way--not fitting in, not bowing down to bigot Nazis except when very drugged and under mind control so I really don't know that I am doing it anyway). 


It's a very sad state of affairs but I believe it is important to not silence and keep censored. My post is more positive than negative in that it is part of a self-determination fight on my part for anyone who is being pushed into any category which they reject or are "supposed" to fit into with all the mind control behaviors that are antithetical to the person who wants to evolve and not be stifled into a cliche or stereotype.


But how violent people of an "oppressed" group may turn around to oppress a deviant (or outlier if you will)--oh how they attack in order to gain prestige by their oppressors who they are being brainwashed into "loving". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...