Saturday, May 22, 2021

I'm gonna say that B-tard's name. Who? That Jewish Nazi from South Beach who was one of the worst restaurant owner Jewish Nazis operating with the real Nazis on South Beach, that's who

 Don't say their names!!! Don't write directly about "perpetrators" but...I see his name repeated in almost every "top Miami" restaurant themed-article in the last few issues of The Miami New Times. I can't recall how many times Michael Schwartz had me attacked by his staff. Michael Schwartz managed or part-owned the cheesy burger glorified greasy pit joint painted Alka Seltzer Pink--called The Big Pink. Imagine overflowing piles of greasy thin fries piling nearly off an oval white plate, with piled-up greasy burgers and bottles of ketchup and mustard on deli-style NY counters with tv screens and freezing air conditioning and over-priced everything else. This was a favorite joint at the South of Fifth area back when I lived there. 


Now, I sold cigars on South Beach for a few years in the mid-90's. this Michael Schwartz dude--who is "Jewish", was the worst restaurant perpetrator who had me assailed using this technology of mind control and all the minority minions attacking me as I did silly and obnoxious things to try to sell cigars in his other, more "upscale" joint a few blocks away, which I could never afford to eat at because my money was changed from $100 bills to $1 bills by the terrorists who breached my little cheap living quarters because I could not afford really much of anything. I have always been left at a struggling financial state due to this group even if I earn enough money to live on a higher living standard. 


Michael Schwartz, with his angry red face attacking me for the Nazi bigots who promote such types of "Jews" into prominent positions. Only and only as long as they attack the targets like me can they ever hope to achieve a higher status. Only if they supplicate themselves to bigots and whites supremacists in the hierarchical stratified sphere of the influential criminal base of Miami with all the luxury retail and entertainment and real estate. Schwartz's gestures of antagonism towards me were more pronounced in open than the other people who behaved with fake smiles while they attacked me. The hate expressed by the minorities who want to be promoted is always more exaggerated (and usually more sincere) than those who are ordering them around to perform the hate skits that are used in "gang stalking" terrorism. Michael Schwartz had his Wait staff refuse me service, tell me I could sell cigars only to block me and attack me when I would arrive. His glaring hate at me was always accompanied by such lies as "come back later I need to decide" only to have me attacked when I did arrive, in full dressed attire for this business I had to clutch onto because I was essentially blacklisted and attacked at legitimate businesses that I attempted to earn just a basic living at. Cigars had not even been my choice, this was handed to me by people performing the skits and organized attack upon me.


I write this post today as an addendum to my earlier posts today because I had included "Jews" as part of this Neo-Nazi "minority minion" classification when I wrote about the Progressive Movement. Because I had put the photo of Bernie Sanders in this post, I want to write of an "influencer" who I know is culpable instead of only inserting the photo of one person who may or may not be involved. Sanders does know of my situation and has teleported me twice. His behavior is mixed and I know of the threat that any act of kindness towards me will incur the violence of this most hateful group which is utilizing this teleportation technology, along with the myriad of other technologies used for this seamless operation of terrorism that I have been writing of--If you don't know by now you must go back in all the over 10 years of me documenting my experiences while drugged into a ranting state with hacking changing my writing--but it's all I can do because still no government or Jewish group (which is the reason I am being targeted in the first place but I am rejected by the very group which I am "supposed" to represent in some way--not fitting in, not bowing down to bigot Nazis except when very drugged and under mind control so I really don't know that I am doing it anyway). 


It's a very sad state of affairs but I believe it is important to not silence and keep censored. My post is more positive than negative in that it is part of a self-determination fight on my part for anyone who is being pushed into any category which they reject or are "supposed" to fit into with all the mind control behaviors that are antithetical to the person who wants to evolve and not be stifled into a cliche or stereotype.


But how violent people of an "oppressed" group may turn around to oppress a deviant (or outlier if you will)--oh how they attack in order to gain prestige by their oppressors who they are being brainwashed into "loving". 

No comments:

Post a Comment