Thursday, May 13, 2021

Hacker deletions and inserts are destroying what tiny credibility I am trying to convey--plus the mind control makes me silly or hyper-aggressive and enraged. Entire meanings of what I write are inutterably altered by the hackers so do the deletions and insertions WHILE I am writing. I go back a sentence before the one I am writing on and it's already been completely changed. The change is devastating to the concepts I am trying to convey.

 Copied from my Facebook post today:




While writing my last two posts I did go back to read what has been deleted and rewritten by hackers, and there were significant "discrediting" portions that hacker terrorists had completely changed and rewritten. I do not always go back because I am under so much "mind control" influence that concentrating just to do this is almost unbearable physically due to these non-stop attacks on me while I sit here trying to communicate in this one-sided way to a silent "audience" of people hacking but pretending they don't know me. I had to rewrite portions of the posts--and I did not actually go through the entire posts I just got through a few sentences and had to spend more time rewriting what I had already written. The hacking and rewriting is an especially cumbersome addition to the already horrid discrediting aspects this technology forces upon my cerebral functions and capabilities to convey any ideas in a clear and concise or coherent manner--what I am able to convey is then deleted and rewritten by these terrorists under order of the people STEALING MY IDEAS and then having me slowly dismembered and torturing and insulting and trying to break me physically, emotionally, intellectually, financially, and in every other way and they never stop they really are addicted to hate and negativity and they FEED OFF violence they feed off abuse they are absolutely sick and this organization is a putrid cesspool of stinking ugliness and destruction--glorified by you and this globe which seems to be so fixed on self-destruction. These people FEED OFF DESTRUCTION. I have to keep on writing because everyone loves these super destructive empty parasitic fake leaders and presenters of fake ideologies that they really are working fixedly to destroy in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment