Thursday, May 13, 2021

Hacker deletions and inserts are destroying what tiny credibility I am trying to convey--plus the mind control makes me silly or hyper-aggressive and enraged. Entire meanings of what I write are inutterably altered by the hackers so do the deletions and insertions WHILE I am writing. I go back a sentence before the one I am writing on and it's already been completely changed. The change is devastating to the concepts I am trying to convey.

 Copied from my Facebook post today:




While writing my last two posts I did go back to read what has been deleted and rewritten by hackers, and there were significant "discrediting" portions that hacker terrorists had completely changed and rewritten. I do not always go back because I am under so much "mind control" influence that concentrating just to do this is almost unbearable physically due to these non-stop attacks on me while I sit here trying to communicate in this one-sided way to a silent "audience" of people hacking but pretending they don't know me. I had to rewrite portions of the posts--and I did not actually go through the entire posts I just got through a few sentences and had to spend more time rewriting what I had already written. The hacking and rewriting is an especially cumbersome addition to the already horrid discrediting aspects this technology forces upon my cerebral functions and capabilities to convey any ideas in a clear and concise or coherent manner--what I am able to convey is then deleted and rewritten by these terrorists under order of the people STEALING MY IDEAS and then having me slowly dismembered and torturing and insulting and trying to break me physically, emotionally, intellectually, financially, and in every other way and they never stop they really are addicted to hate and negativity and they FEED OFF violence they feed off abuse they are absolutely sick and this organization is a putrid cesspool of stinking ugliness and destruction--glorified by you and this globe which seems to be so fixed on self-destruction. These people FEED OFF DESTRUCTION. I have to keep on writing because everyone loves these super destructive empty parasitic fake leaders and presenters of fake ideologies that they really are working fixedly to destroy in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...