Thursday, May 13, 2021

Terrorist report: May 13, 2021. I am now cleaning my clothing hanging on my clothing rack that was perfectly clean and wonderful just yesterday, but last night the mechanical arms got through and sprayed stinking foul odors and substances on the clothing--and then cut into my body once more...and I'm still sitting here, as I have been forced into, for years writing and writing about disgusting things that this group is doing, as they are celebrated and put into limelight positions for not only doing this to me through their proxy minions but also for stealing concepts that I have thought of and am not able to express due to the same reasons written of in my last post on how I am so under technological attack I can't get any work involving cognition done for any length of time and thus cannot function in society in any intellectual capacity--not an excuse for not getting work done on my part.

  The years of decades of people destroying my body while I sleep and am unconscious and nearly comatose is not a discredit on me but it should be to them, but instead they are glorified for this kind of heinous, sick behavior. Last night the terrorists got through the layers of protection I now spend over 30 minutes pasting and taping and putting all over every part of my body because the terrorists use these mechanical arms to wreak every kind of damage to my body and property every single night, while the people teleporting me try to tear the fabric of my personality into shreds with rape, torture and endless abuse. They get plastic surgery afterwards and lead roles and endless profit out of doing this as they are glorified for representing love and beneficence in society as these iconic role models for the concepts that are written for them which they practice posturing for. My toes were cut into with lasers once more. My fingernails were once more cut into (I mean my cuticles, the fingernails are dead, they are inoperable I can't put any pressure on them any longer). My toes have been broken while they are cutting into the wedges of my toes in every joint and between the toes every time they possibly can do this they do. My entire body has been smeared with damaging chemicals and poisons for years and the rape and disfiguration and severing of parts of my body are things that these actors and politicians laugh and smile and make jokes about as they order this to be inflicted upon me. Not besides the virus that was smeared into my throat because I told a Europ-a that the ideas he stole from me were not something I needed his approval about for confirmation that it was "correct". (If you can follow this logic--the mind control exerts so much stress on my ability to concentrate and write complete sentences--before hackers delete more that is). I'm still writing about this after a decade of three US Presidents knowing about it directly and not stopping it. Much of the H-wood "elite" are participating in this as they go off partying afterwards for their awards seasonal prizes. So I'm writing about this once more trying to let people know that this is not okay by me, even though it seems that "everyone" thinks this is a great and wonderful bright technological boon for society and that it will bring about a great new order in America. Look how well it has been turning out for the past few years for most people except for these very wealthy and smug psychopaths who I can assure you are out having parties at this moment celebrating their near decade of being handed top awards for participating in this crime as their violence only escalates the longer they have access to unending torture inflicted upon a helpless person with no evidence, full protection and a huge increase in their social position for participation in this crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment