Thursday, May 13, 2021

Terrorist report: May 13, 2021. I am now cleaning my clothing hanging on my clothing rack that was perfectly clean and wonderful just yesterday, but last night the mechanical arms got through and sprayed stinking foul odors and substances on the clothing--and then cut into my body once more...and I'm still sitting here, as I have been forced into, for years writing and writing about disgusting things that this group is doing, as they are celebrated and put into limelight positions for not only doing this to me through their proxy minions but also for stealing concepts that I have thought of and am not able to express due to the same reasons written of in my last post on how I am so under technological attack I can't get any work involving cognition done for any length of time and thus cannot function in society in any intellectual capacity--not an excuse for not getting work done on my part.

  The years of decades of people destroying my body while I sleep and am unconscious and nearly comatose is not a discredit on me but it should be to them, but instead they are glorified for this kind of heinous, sick behavior. Last night the terrorists got through the layers of protection I now spend over 30 minutes pasting and taping and putting all over every part of my body because the terrorists use these mechanical arms to wreak every kind of damage to my body and property every single night, while the people teleporting me try to tear the fabric of my personality into shreds with rape, torture and endless abuse. They get plastic surgery afterwards and lead roles and endless profit out of doing this as they are glorified for representing love and beneficence in society as these iconic role models for the concepts that are written for them which they practice posturing for. My toes were cut into with lasers once more. My fingernails were once more cut into (I mean my cuticles, the fingernails are dead, they are inoperable I can't put any pressure on them any longer). My toes have been broken while they are cutting into the wedges of my toes in every joint and between the toes every time they possibly can do this they do. My entire body has been smeared with damaging chemicals and poisons for years and the rape and disfiguration and severing of parts of my body are things that these actors and politicians laugh and smile and make jokes about as they order this to be inflicted upon me. Not besides the virus that was smeared into my throat because I told a Europ-a that the ideas he stole from me were not something I needed his approval about for confirmation that it was "correct". (If you can follow this logic--the mind control exerts so much stress on my ability to concentrate and write complete sentences--before hackers delete more that is). I'm still writing about this after a decade of three US Presidents knowing about it directly and not stopping it. Much of the H-wood "elite" are participating in this as they go off partying afterwards for their awards seasonal prizes. So I'm writing about this once more trying to let people know that this is not okay by me, even though it seems that "everyone" thinks this is a great and wonderful bright technological boon for society and that it will bring about a great new order in America. Look how well it has been turning out for the past few years for most people except for these very wealthy and smug psychopaths who I can assure you are out having parties at this moment celebrating their near decade of being handed top awards for participating in this crime as their violence only escalates the longer they have access to unending torture inflicted upon a helpless person with no evidence, full protection and a huge increase in their social position for participation in this crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...