Thursday, May 20, 2021

Is it State-sponsored terrorist censorship or "cancel culture"? Is H-wood Barbie really "woke"? A brief media byte look at Hollywood's byproduct, Bill O'Reilly, and his askanse look at H-wood.

"America Hates Hollywood."--Bill O'Reilly. The First. March 19, 2021. 


"Americans rank Hollywood as the institution that they trust the least in a new poll, even less than the government!"



BARBIE AND NIKKI DISCUSS RACISM REACTION | BARBIE WOKE! | Double Toasted. October 14, 2020.



Below: The next "woke" movie upcoming trailer is Tarantino's next revenge movie, Nikki's Revenge. (see Barbie video clip above for reference to the name Nikki which uses that very name to represent the "woke" Barbie consoling poor figurine of Nikki).

BTW, when Tarantino teleported me and began assaulting me (this was at least one year ago or longer, time is very slow when you are teleported every single night and are too sick and can't write and take notes on every single night of teleportation and torture in that state) but..when that famous "woke" director so hip and cool as his image is being sold as):and referencing genocidal Nazi actions like sending Jews off in trains to concentration camps, and threatened and attacked me when I told him NO that I have no "ideas" for him to use as he has done in the past --greatly changing them but using the original concept---thus, I only "thought" of the concept of his Kill Bill #1 movie clip where the little daughter of Vernita Green stood in absolute silence while her murdered mother lay on the bloody floor--staring with blank nothing, absolutely void and blank not saying a word--I also thought that the Black Mamba character's daughter only talked and talked and was featured as not being silenced. I thought these thoughts after his attacks, they used the thought-reading tech and now a movie is coming out using/adapting this theme (after only more torture aimed at me by the entire ensemble of these H-wood millionaire/billionaire influencers. Yes, this fits so nicely into the "woke" culture that has sprung up out of the ashes of the many burned cancel culture throw-aways and discards. I add this here because it provides a perfect circle of this theme. I add this hours after writing the other parts of this post because: I wake up every morning after being physically, mentally, psychologically and sexually assaulted or one of each or singluarly or collectively every single night by these same people teleporting me who are stealing ideas they derive out of torturing me--with payment of more abuse and hate and violence and drugging and dismemberment each and every single day. I am now "finishing" this post in a much more cheery mood after a few hours of shaking off the negativity that these famous celebrities and their handlers inflict upon me daily (I mean nightly--it's like a perfect storm combination of me being on the other side of the planet. I am sleeping they are awake during daylight hours. Teleporting me to torture me in this most perfect time-zone combination means they do this each and every single day without a skip or jump in sequence).

Here's to victimized "Nikki" (see Barbie clip above, and now this movie with the exact Black victimized female name in this "woke" absolutely nasty racist director's next upcoming future Golden Shower Globe Awards deal:

"Kill Bill: Volume 3 "Nikki's Revenge" Trailer."




I noticed in trying once more to re-edit this most badly hacked post and I discovered that most of the paragraphs begin with, "I". Well, I am trying to write with so much hacking obstruction to my brain and keyboard I am not able to write using the best grammar I know of. This is a personal opinion piece so beginning each paragraph very badly with only "I" is a bit appropriate. however, my abilities in writing are very much blocked just while typing (fighting to type almost every word and continuously having to backspace to rewrite what hackers are blocking and retyping while I am in the middle of typing. Then having to go back in after I click on publish only to see that most has been partially deleted or rewritten and then pasted together without punctuation or any coherency but put out in my name as a discrediting tactic--more on this below--and I always include these comments about the hacking as it is at a 100% rate of censorship in all my published writing). I actually am able to write quickly, clearly and well if not blocked like this. It is very nasty to have to deal with this endless censorship and Big Brother attack forced upon me by the media designators of "Freedom" and "Democracy" and all their social minions which number in the millions. I am I.

------------
I discovered this clip purely by accident on a Facebook list of pages scrolling randomly around the "pages" category (nothing is "random" on my laptop due to terrorist intervention/hacking, I fear). I listened in and found an accord which of course is what I have been writing of for years regarding my situation (not all I have written of to any degree is corraborated by O'Reilly to any degree). He completely omits the racist factor and also, this "study" he makes the most thin of references to I cannot find and he does not provide the name of the study or the date when it was published. He is almost slurring the name of the poll so I can't really trust the data he refers to.
I wonder if some aspects of what is so kindly called "cancel culture" is really a distorted and much too-benign description of what otherwise would be referenced as fascist censorship and suppression? These could "never" happen in such a business as that which Bill O'Reilly is a full-fledged member of, could it? ..., but what ever.... I wholly agree with the "cancel culture" form of censorship in that some shows that have racist depictions should be discontinued, absolutely. The large difference between censorship to silence dissent and the policically "woke" culture "cancel culture" is sometimes or often appropriate if you are aiming to eradicate racism and stereotypes in entertainment symbolism and output.
I am now re-editing this commentary as hackers have already gone in and deleted parts, rewritten and made this entire post I had written earlier completely distorted and unreadable. I tried to guess what had been deleted because I was on so many other pages. It's very horrible. I had stopped this page and the O'Reilly video and got onto another browser (I try to limit my social media into one browser so I can use another browser which may not be corroded with malware). I surfed back to this page and I had to get up and do other things in my room because the entire computer froze just upon clicking on the video "play" button, and trying to re-edit this page the Facebook site was so blocked I had to refresh the page twice and then wait for another 3 minutes just to edit this post. I see it has been very badly redacted into completely incomprehensibility. THAT is complete "cancel culture" imposed upon my every written statement or blog or Facebook past--). I believe strongly that Bill O'Reilly is aware of my situation and does either nothing to protect my rights of freedom of speech/writing or to defend people like me who are targeted and their every information and output is being likewise suppressed by hackers inserting words, deleting words, deleing grammar, deleting parts of sentences, and the rewrites to make it appear like the writer is crazy, delusional or has not education and is almost illiterate--which is the norm and always happens every time I write a post). Thus listening to O'Reilly is akin to listening to a H -wood apologist who is playing to the crowd's sentiments and then heralding his own output as being the supreme and not having anything to do with censorship, fascist dictatorial blockage of any writer (like me in these posts, because I can't write more than a few sentences or paragraphs anyway and never can publish even after hours of backspacing and retyping to try to correct what has been deleted or changed by terrorists discrediting me).
I have never watched these Bill O'Reilly "Killing" X, Y or Z movies. "Killing Jesus", as O'Reilly claims, is the most accurate of ALL movies ever on the topic, and thus I am downloading it to watch Jesus get crucified once more. At least Jesus Christ Superstar has Twyla Tharpe choreography and music from the 70's psychedelica instead of what could be just a propagandized movie about the aspects of Christianity that O'Reilly wishes to emphasize or de-inflate or "expose".
While O'Reilly accuses H-wood stars and their tiny enclave as being narcissists, he again emits his own brand of it in his claims this his "killing" movies are "the very best depictions of Jesus and et al EVER...EVER..." he so narcissistically claims about hiw own work.
I have to say like so many other opinionated witty commentators that the "common sense:" approach combined with sardonic sarcasm is often entertaining and fun. There is much worse in Foxland and in the media than O'Reilly.
I truly hope that my endless attempt to correct the terrorist hacking into this post has somewhat produced a readable result after I click on the "save" button. I doubt it will be readable after I publish this but I have tried. I rarely re-read my posts and so there must be a list of very badly hacked posts attritubed to me which have been completely censored by Big Bro the ho (stemming, but not exclusively, also including the other entity that O'Reilly lists as being mistrusted by "The Americans polled"--that is, the US Government--on almost an equal footing of discredable and unreliable as that bastion of deception out of H-wood).

---------------------

You could say this movie, "Killing Jesus" has a spoiler alert by definition. I am watching it to see what O'Reilly has included of allusions to modern politics.

------------------

If this post (and all posts up to now on my page and my blog) are confusing or unreadable it is 100% due to hacker/terrorists rewrite, deleting and turning what I write into completely mixed up non-sequitors--all discrediting and all part of the endless terrorism inflicted upon me by Hollywood people involved in this mind control terrorism aimed at me and the government officials and leaders in their same rank. That O'Reilly mentions the mafia as being the controllers of H-wood (and society) I agree that is partially correct (he keeps neglecting all the racist factions that also are part of this whole enterprise in the mind control arena with all it's political associations of mind control social enginnering.

---------------------

The H-wood and their You Tube collaborators (who participate, teleport and assault me as well, especially if they are in the news media output category) do copy and steal concepts or phrases that I write--which is impossible for me to provide evidence for after the terrorist hackers rewrite my posts in various parts to eliminate the context or disrupt meaning in this endless discrediting. The theft of ideas is thus first, my writing is completely unreadable, but still, before the alterations of my writing the terrorist media pesonalities and their writers can steal the phrases, sentences and conceptual ideas and/or research I do and steal it while I can't get it out. Therefore any claims that I wrote anything stolen can never be supported, even if there ever were an investiation into this aspect of the multi-pronged endless attack of terrorism and theft aimed at me every time I write (and every moment of my life as well). however, even those who "expose" the hypocrisy and the downgraded aspect of H-wood and the media, by seeming to be an advocate for free speech are participating in the hypocrisy as well by their seeming antagonistic stance of "common sense" sarcasm in their "exposes" and "poll" reseach findings that are unsubstantiated I can't find evidence and he provides no links or information on his source(s), at least in this video.

-------------

Kill Bill Vol. 3, Nikki's Revenge




Above: The next "woke" movie upcoming trailer is Tarantino's next revenge/mass carnage movie, Nikki's Revenge. (see Barbie video clip above for reference to the name Nikki which uses that very name to represent the "woke" Barbie consoling poor figurine of Nikki).

BTW, when Tarantino teleported me (this was at least one year ago or longer, time is very slow when you are teleported every single night and are too sick and can't write and take notes on every single night of teleportation and torture in that state) but..when that famous "woke" director so hip and cool as his image is being sold as: and began assaulting me and referencing genocidal Nazi actions like sending Jews off in trains to concentration camps, and threatened and attacked me when I told him NO that I have no "ideas" for him to use as he has done in the past --greatly changing them but using the original concept---thus, I only "thought" of the concept of his Kill Bill #1 movie clip where the little daughter of Vernita Green stood in absolute silence while her murdered mother lay on the bloody floor--staring with blank nothing, absolutely void and blank not saying a word--I also thought that the Black Mamba character's daughter only talked and talked and was featured as not being silenced. I thought these thoughts after his attacks, they used the thought-reading tech and now a movie is coming out using/adapting this theme (after only more torture aimed at me by the entire ensemble of these H-wood millionaire/billionaire influencers. Yes, this fits so nicely into the "woke" culture that has sprung up out of the ashes of the many burned cancel culture throw-aways and discards. I add this here because it provides a perfect circle of this theme. I add this hours after writing the other parts of this post because: I wake up every morning after being physically, mentally, psychologically and sexually assaulted or one of each or singluarly or collectively every single night by these same people teleporting me who are stealing ideas they derive out of torturing me--with payment of more abuse and hate and violence and drugging and dismemberment each and every single day. I am now "finishing" this post in a much more cheery mood after a few hours of shaking off the negativity that these famous celebrities and their handlers inflict upon me daily (I mean nightly--it's like a perfect storm combination of me being on the other side of the planet. I am sleeping they are awake during daylight hours. Teleporting me to torture me in this most perfect time-zone combination means they do this each and every single day without a skip or jump in sequence).

Here's to victimized "Nikki" (see Barbie clip above, and now this movie with the exact Black victimized female name in this "woke" absolutely nasty racist director's next upcoming future Golden Shower Globe Awards deal.

Right now, as I type this, the terrorist hackers have blocked the font size function, as they always do. I copied and pasted this from my Facebook page and I have spent over 5 minutes trying to copy and highlight the above two paragraphs and each time other functions pop up from the hard drive, the hackers delete the parts that I have tried to highlight and then the cursor is blocked and it all returns to not being highlighted. After more than 10 times of doing this, I have tried to copy the entire page and that won't function either. This is how much these terrorist "woke" celebrities and their H-wood producers/writers/directors and Nazi handlers want to suppress even my writing in a blog about their tricky machinations of their ostensible "woke" ness.

I wrote another entire comment that has since been entirely deleted. I am stopping here. Fighting to copy and paste is almost as impossible as typing in any capacity that everyone reading this automatically has at their disposal. There are at least 4 simultaneous attacks on my brain/body/keyboard and all functions therein every time I fight to type and get any single function accomplished. The censorship of the "woke" H-wood team is worse than anyone could imagine.

This means that even though I copy what I write from Facebook to this blog and vice-versa, this group has made it impossible for me to copy and paste anything or fight for at least 15 minutes to copy a few paragraphs from one page to another. That happens after I do a restore function (which has also been permanently blocked, as are all recovery discs I can't find any and I really don't have more money to pay for somethign that was taken out of this package when I bought the computer so I would not be able to accomplish cleaning out all their endless malware--being stuck in Thailand where all phone calls are diverted to terrorist agents and every store participating in this I can't get what I need when it comes to defending myself in a technological/telecommunications sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment