Friday, May 7, 2021

Some alternative artists in Germany who I believe are being poisoned and/or under mind control assault. Physical decline that I first associated with excessive partying or drinking (very strong) German beer (daily in most cases).

WIZO
RAUM DER ZEIT /SPACE OF TIME
(lyrics, translation and commentary below)






  •  Yesterday I wrote some posts on my Facebook page regarding the seeming "aged" decline and sagging appearance of some German rappers from the Stuttgart band, Die Fantastichen Vier (The Fantastic Four) whom I had loosely been in the relative social sphere of when I lived in that city from 1991-1995. My immediate assumption was that they had been poisoned from drinking beer on a daily basis in excessive amounts for decades. The result of which was a kind of decline of physical appearance and rapid aging to the extent that I was shocked initially when seeing them. Myself under excessive drugging, poisoning and mind control am always at the relative "mercy" of this subliminal technology inserting words and ideas into my subconscious which I repeat because parts of my brain are being successively shut down and opened up to cause this effect of my brain being a sieve for the mind control terrorists to hack ideas and words into my brain and thus my body follows suit and repeats and "thinks" these hideous and completely antithetical to my perspective words and phrases and sentiments. This is extremely dangerous, in case you people reading this (if you are indeed people instead of sheeple or creeple who think this is funny and great and you can't wait for this system to completely eradicate any kind of intellectual thought or personal identification for the entire planet as you assume leadership position and thus destroy the entire planet in the process because most of you who are doing this are incompetent idiotic sleazy and foul parasites who can't discern what is real and what is a fantasy regarding yourselves or your "power" through this death system you so embrace).  

  • Yet upon second glance at another punk rocker who openly claims he is AntiFa and his lyrics and his band express anti-Nazi sentiments (but like all the people who make these open and bombastic claims, none of them EVER lifts a finger to help me and they all know what has been done to me and in their own acquiescence to this power structure, for their endless promotions as the advocates of a false narrative of "change" and "liberal" fight against injustice and tyrannical fascist power-mongering--which they actually create the false opposition to in their media and "artistic" exposures") and...thus, this other band WIZO, the same general aged and declining appearance was almost the same ragged and sagging (especially under the eyes, where the evidence of liver damage is most apparent). Yet, I have lived in Germany and seen older men who sit and drink continuously and although they are not the epitome of solid good health for all their endless sitting on their rears and drinking this highly-potent alcoholic substance on a daily basis, for decades--they do not have this appearance. Knowing what I know about the discrediting of alternatives, even if they are part of the fascist power structure representing this false opposition but never actually taking a real stance when it comes to actions that would counter the violence this group so subversly operates upon as in these targeting contracts and systematic murders that I have had to see and be this perpetual target of. 

  •  I realized that it is every probable that these people have been and are being poisoned slowly to death. The general point of these actions is the discrediting of all alternative people, whether they quietly watch on as the terrorist attacks against easily identifiable "targets" like me go on under their very noses and they sit back thinking slyly as you all do as well, that this could never happen to them because I am rightfully in this targeted group and they have nothing to do with it. They continue to wash their brains in the gravy of beer and alcohol, which is "legal" drugging and state-sponsored mental brain control that has been in effect for centuries, especially in Europe as a daily social custom. (Please read the essay Aldous Huxley wrote as the last chapter of his book The Devils of Loudon on this subject of State-sponsored mind control via alcoholic intoxication and social engineering).

  • Beyond all the superficial appearances of these men sagging in obvious physical decline and aging in appearance. One thing in particular got my attention but only after I got up from the computer and woke up this morning to realize that my brain is completely under attack while I sit in front of this laptop (as I already know)--just by the way, I am using these block paragraph forms to try to separate the paragraphs and already hackers deleted parts of this entire paragraph so it was completely nonsequitor: I remembered that the face of Axel from the band WIZO (who I met twice, gave an interview of him for a fanzine and then have not had any contact since-all my efforts to contact him resulted in silence and all attempts to get any information was met by this terrorist organization responding so I have no idea if Axel wanted contact or not--in a friendly way, that is all I wanted. I also wrote a kind of "scathing" review of their subtle complicity with fascism and Nazism and thus probably Axel was not very receptive to me --however I did write the review while I was very drugged as I usually always am, to more or less extent all of the time). As I looked up Axel on YouTube there was an interview given 2 years ago. Axel had the same physical appearance as the men who looked like they have liver poisoning from Fan4, the German Hip Hop band I mentioned above. What Axel said stuck with me this morning because the teleporting terrorists forced a disgusting skit upon me that had feces involved. I had copied a song by WIZO titled "Das Goldene Stueck" which means The Golden Piece (or award) but it implies a piece of shit, really. Thus, the endlessly retributive terrorists who defend their every shitty and heinous action that is resisted by me the target with more violence to implement a "silencing" as this is one of their main objectives in torturing me, in addition to their endless hormone addiction to violence and thrusting their every hate and orifice and projectile and member into me and around me as often as possible and always through the millions of people doing the force multiplier actions of terrorism for them. This insidious and filthy vile group which operates as one psychopathic soulless entity that comprises probably at least 95% of you hacking into this and reading this. Nevertheless, what Axel said in his very "hipster" fast-paced Schwabisch interview was that he composes his lyrics and songs while he sits on the toilet. This is the kind of statement for a public interview that a mind controlled target would be impelled to repeat under mind control, drugging and poisoning. The endless discrediting of the target by these filthy and disgusting perverted terrorists and their modus operandi always involves discrediting the target by smearing filth, fungus, mold, stinking odors and excrement upon them and their image--even if it's being done by verbal manipulation that the target vocalizes while they sit in a blank state of unawareness that they are under this kind of sinister manipulation of their very words and actions. In the case of Axel, I believe he absolutely knew what my position was and he had perhaps entered into my room in Frankfurt, as our interview was given the weekend just before I flew out of Germany to go live in Miami and I was staying in a hotel. Axel knew as everyone has always known was I was surrounded by and he participated in it. My subconscious nevertheless responded with this antipathy towards WIZO and it came out, under drugging, when I wrote the review of his band calling them fake anti-Nazi agents just as, I continued to write, most of the Germans I have ever met really have proven themselves to be through their actions. I further wrote that Nazism would increase and that it was increasing in Germany. That was back in 1995. I had experienced up to that point many Germans in Stuttgart with tears in their eyes claiming that their grandparents never knew what was happening, that they were very sorry and all that stuff. They all turned around and attacked me according to Nazi protocols of mind control, enslavement and all that other nasty, filthy stuff that they all feed off with hormonal addiction as well.

  • Thus, even though these German artists had done their "job" of "defending" the covert torture, rape and murder operations that their real agents of promotion, the endless Nazi party which also rules Hollywood and the pro-Nazi advocates of all races, colors and seeming identifications just as clearly as they do in Germany. However, despite serving the "invisible" power structure which relies on these false, posturing advocates of "antifa" sentimentality (for profit, parties, lucre, orgies, sex, fame, fortune) they all still fully support targeting situations such as what has been forced upon me. They gladly go along with it or remain silent and aloof. There are actually some who disapprove of these types of terrorist actions but they are rare and they remain silent. 

    • However, all resistance of any form whatsoever will be eliminated when this organization no longer requires the false representation of these anti-fa and anti-Nazi artist and political and societal false-narrative actors, all 100% supported by the fascist elements silently controlling the pyramidal structure of this mind control entity that you and I all must have to see perpetually because they have slowly eliminated all contrary dissonant thought. These singers who followed black rappers and punk musicians but are mostly "in the pocket" of the fascist Nazis and their power structure that they openly and publicly claim they are against, are now perhaps and probably the very victims of that which they smugly assumed could only happen to "me" or people like me. Now I believe it is happening to them, has been happening to them, and because they are white males who assume they are always embraced within the power structure that nothing of the sordid sort that has been forced upon me has actually also been forced upon them.
And thus one can understand that any race, even white males with blue eyes, can be subverted and slowly assassinated in political actions of poisoning, drugging and mind control.

I actually see the same sort of poisoning on the face of Pitt and I think either he drinks far too much or himself is a drugged and poisoned target. He of course would immediately dismiss this notion as a defense mechanism on my part.

WIZO --the great Schwabisch punkster band (some I had known are gone, new ones have replaced them, Axel the lead singer/guitarist remains as the sole pivotal space in this axis of time as the band has been performing at least since 1991).

RAUM DER ZEIT/SPACE OF TIME (lyrics in German, translation below).

"

Raum der Zeit (English translation)

English translation
A A

Space of Time

I'm gay, I'm Jewish
and a communist to boot!
I'm black, handicapped
But I'm just as human as you
I'm highly intelligent
And as dumb as a pickled cabbage
I'm good-looking, I'm ugly,
I'm fat and well-built
There's nothing-
Nothing that makes you better than me
Because you've got your faults too,
Faults, just like me
And there's nothing wrong with faults,
They belong to you and me,
And if you can't hack it at something,
No one can change it for you.
 
You are one of billions
And you've got to accept that
You're one of billions of asses in the world
 
Your values, your norms,
Ethics and laws
Are expendable and replaceable-
Superfluous gossip
Valid today, void tomorrow
The day after completely reversed
What's right or important here
Is in other places without worth
Your gods, your churches,
Beliefs, prayers, religion
Holy today, sacrilege tomorrow
And the next day utter scorn
And the money and the fame
And the immortality
Are on closer observation-to no avail1
 
You are not the center of the universe
You are just an ass in a space of time

 
You are not the center of the universe
You are just an ass in a space of time
 
Fuck you!





WIZO - Live @ Taubertal Festival 2016 - Full Concert HD







No comments:

Post a Comment