Thursday, May 13, 2021

It is impossible for me to focus or concentrate due to mind control technology whilst I write or attempt to convey any communication in any way to anybody, everywhere.

 I have written of this almost continuously in nearly every post I write. I noticed yesterday that after leaving this room to go outside (after days of being sick from the endless decade of detox, which is nearing the end however). Much of the horrid mind control poison has been eliminated through non-stop strenuous effort on my part (lacking health care benefits and money to obtain what I also need for this process, beyond a few herbs which are limited to my sub poverty income, thanks to this group attacking me and blocking my every attempt to gain sustainable living conditions of security).

 Of course, when hackers go in and delete parts of sentences this does not help to present myself in any credible way to the public who are reading my posts--and when this happens to my brain while I am communicating with people in "real life" in real situations (in teleportation somehow anger is exacerbated and I believe this also is due to a forced condition due to the brain-mapping technology)--.

I returned and the fresh air, the movement, and being outside of this confined zone of mind control technoterror continuously aimed into my brain, plus the drugging and sickness and detox combine to form a perfect storm of paralyzing inertia. The mind control is thus exerting a huge effect upon me and I know that every post I write is mired in the mind control effect pouring out as I write often silly or ridiculously enraged posts that I later believe were not of my own mind's creation but forced out of me through this mind control funnel of hate pouring into my brain and body without end.

----------

 Upon getting back on this electro mini universe of the internet I began to see how immediately my perception, vision and ability to focus clearly halved and then was lowered to perhaps 1/4 it's capability (that I had) while outside and away from this enclosed space of ceaseless mind control operations and brainwashing torture.

I tried to read and/or watch videos regarding finance or any subject that required having to concentrate. Immediately my vision became blurry to the extent I had to really fight to see clearly. I tried to concentrate on what the person was saying (if in a video) or when reading the blurred vision effect was at first clear and then the attacks began and all was blurred, my head felt so light and dizzy I could not focus or read any longer it was too hard and I had to get up and walk away before I became really sick. This is not some illness or some physical failure on my part it is 100% a "mind control" attack to block my information access and to keep me silenced and in part discredited. I have lost much of my life in research and information-gathering due to this attack system which I realize now has been in operation for decades, if not for most of my life. I am not able to accomplish much of anything under these trying circumstances which render me completely inert and unable to get any kind of intellectual work done or to study, learn or do more than sit in a near tv zombiesque form not able to really focus on anything. I try however to circumvent this but it's impossible to do without knowing what shielding materials I need to protect my brain and my body.


This same attack is also being done while I am out in public trying to defend myself against hundreds of attackers or while talking to anyone. If someone attacks me I "zone" out and can't talk or think until after a few minutes after the attack has occurred and I am not able to respond immediately with the proper self-defensive tactic.

 

------------------

Copied from my Facebook post today:

 

 I am still experiencing heavy mental blockages from the mind control technology. I can "feel" the sensation of my vision becoming blurry and my focus and concentration so blocked that it is literally painful to read and concentrate--I become so dizzy I can't see straight--I try to read and my head begins to feel light and faint and it is impossible to read more than a small bit. I can't write anything without this serious block to my concentration and ability to sustain meaningful focus for more than 3 minutes without having to take a break and even get away from the laptop. My concentration returns once I am off the computer and away from the WiFi signal (or there is a focused attack at me while I sit in this one spot, from some remote or through-wall technology or whatever interface is being used to enhance this nearly impossible state of cognitive centrifuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment