Thursday, May 13, 2021

It is impossible for me to focus or concentrate due to mind control technology whilst I write or attempt to convey any communication in any way to anybody, everywhere.

 I have written of this almost continuously in nearly every post I write. I noticed yesterday that after leaving this room to go outside (after days of being sick from the endless decade of detox, which is nearing the end however). Much of the horrid mind control poison has been eliminated through non-stop strenuous effort on my part (lacking health care benefits and money to obtain what I also need for this process, beyond a few herbs which are limited to my sub poverty income, thanks to this group attacking me and blocking my every attempt to gain sustainable living conditions of security).

 Of course, when hackers go in and delete parts of sentences this does not help to present myself in any credible way to the public who are reading my posts--and when this happens to my brain while I am communicating with people in "real life" in real situations (in teleportation somehow anger is exacerbated and I believe this also is due to a forced condition due to the brain-mapping technology)--.

I returned and the fresh air, the movement, and being outside of this confined zone of mind control technoterror continuously aimed into my brain, plus the drugging and sickness and detox combine to form a perfect storm of paralyzing inertia. The mind control is thus exerting a huge effect upon me and I know that every post I write is mired in the mind control effect pouring out as I write often silly or ridiculously enraged posts that I later believe were not of my own mind's creation but forced out of me through this mind control funnel of hate pouring into my brain and body without end.

----------

 Upon getting back on this electro mini universe of the internet I began to see how immediately my perception, vision and ability to focus clearly halved and then was lowered to perhaps 1/4 it's capability (that I had) while outside and away from this enclosed space of ceaseless mind control operations and brainwashing torture.

I tried to read and/or watch videos regarding finance or any subject that required having to concentrate. Immediately my vision became blurry to the extent I had to really fight to see clearly. I tried to concentrate on what the person was saying (if in a video) or when reading the blurred vision effect was at first clear and then the attacks began and all was blurred, my head felt so light and dizzy I could not focus or read any longer it was too hard and I had to get up and walk away before I became really sick. This is not some illness or some physical failure on my part it is 100% a "mind control" attack to block my information access and to keep me silenced and in part discredited. I have lost much of my life in research and information-gathering due to this attack system which I realize now has been in operation for decades, if not for most of my life. I am not able to accomplish much of anything under these trying circumstances which render me completely inert and unable to get any kind of intellectual work done or to study, learn or do more than sit in a near tv zombiesque form not able to really focus on anything. I try however to circumvent this but it's impossible to do without knowing what shielding materials I need to protect my brain and my body.


This same attack is also being done while I am out in public trying to defend myself against hundreds of attackers or while talking to anyone. If someone attacks me I "zone" out and can't talk or think until after a few minutes after the attack has occurred and I am not able to respond immediately with the proper self-defensive tactic.

 

------------------

Copied from my Facebook post today:

 

 I am still experiencing heavy mental blockages from the mind control technology. I can "feel" the sensation of my vision becoming blurry and my focus and concentration so blocked that it is literally painful to read and concentrate--I become so dizzy I can't see straight--I try to read and my head begins to feel light and faint and it is impossible to read more than a small bit. I can't write anything without this serious block to my concentration and ability to sustain meaningful focus for more than 3 minutes without having to take a break and even get away from the laptop. My concentration returns once I am off the computer and away from the WiFi signal (or there is a focused attack at me while I sit in this one spot, from some remote or through-wall technology or whatever interface is being used to enhance this nearly impossible state of cognitive centrifuge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...