Monday, May 3, 2021

Power from John Lennon (I not implying Russia's revolutionary Vlad Lenin) but just power to people who want to live in peace and not murder or tyrannical control. I do not advocate bloody revolution or Lenin or Russia or anything else but the power for people to live in a substantive, healthy and peaceful and healthy way without government ordering death squads to break into MY HOME and rape and dismember me on a nightly basis FOR YEARS while poisoning me to death--these are attributes of the Communist Leninist revolution and it's offshoots that remain intact still). Thus, even if I am duped by what Bernie Sanders is proposing I mean to live in safety and peace--however that is accomplished I do not attach an "ism" on to any of my hopes for a more positive future for myself and for the planet.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment