Friday, May 21, 2021

Death threats from a skin-head Neo-Nazi "Progressive" YouTube terrorist while teleported (sleeping, under hypnosis and drugged and under a 10-year plus siege of my sleeping and waking states of consciousness and torture, attack and violence without end). His name is Farron Cousins. You can see his shiny bald/greasy head in his spittle-driven hate diatribes mostly against the Trump Org. As an infiltrator his role is to keep focus on Trump and the people who he really represents.

 The really sick and trite but deadly account of now non-stop death threats after he teleported and hit/assaulted me while I was barely able to see, as he hit me in the face with his elbow. This is going to land him promotions for writing about this because these parasites continue to attack me without end as they get more lead roles, more prominent positions after I detail their rape, hate, torture and violence. The more I write about them it SEEMS the more promotions and media coverage they obtain and more prominent positions as media "authorities".


I had written a ranting, drugged up tortured commentary post three days ago. That night--two night ago--I was teleported to this man hitting me as I was "awoken" in the sleeping/teleported state. It was the first thing I "saw" and these mind-screw operators had somehow darkened my vision so all was a grey blur but I knew who he was, and saw him as my focus cleared and the fight began. I wished him death and told him he looks like a greasy and shiny piece of pork belly.  His appearance absolutely fits into skinhead typology. Shiny shaved head, red-faced redneck out of Pensacola, Florida. I lived in that town for a short few violence-ridden months of endless hate crimes committed against me by the "good Christian" denizens of that dirty town--mostly whites because I lived in a white neighborhood (in a huge, ugly apartment building not far from the Super Walmart). The list of attacks were absolutely intended to kill me and destroy me on all levels, but they used a swarm of Central Americans and Mexicans to really inflict as much damage upon me but that is a wholly different story. I was nearly killed in a car crash (yet another one) which put my hips out of alignment and I was denied almost all health care and I still am in a country where it is absolutely cheap and affordable but I can't afford anything, and I can't afford the risk of being severely mutilated or physically attacked at any doctor clinic--even with the stimulus money I have been put into such a state of financial and legal desperation that I have to really save all my money--I am routinely over-charged for any service that could have a variable rate and the service is intended to worsen any condition I may have so I am almost deathly afraid of going to any doctor--especially here in Phuket where the terrorist-to-minion rate is so high that a potentially deadly attack is almost at 100%.


But the people of Pensacola, where Farron (from Ring of Fire and Farron Balanced on You Tube) hails his KKK and Nazi salutes from.


I wished him death after he hit me. He hit me after I wrote a lengthy piece on his benefactor, the English wealthy aristocrat (and this man feigns to be a "progressive" "liberal" fighting against the very wealthy, which is the platform of the Progressive Party but in this case, as an infiltrator, he is assaulting me to obtain promotions for his hate and spittle-spewing hate diatribes on the internet. He has been attacking me since the election fiasco began, as a pawn of that contingent connected to the Trump Campaign and it's affiliates connected to the ultra-fascist Neo-Nazi factions to which this man undoubtedly belongs and is a full secret member of. I write this of course as an observation of his modus of operandi. First, my Facebook Tai Chi "group" page was then plastered not with informative and fascinating Tai Chi information as it has been every day to which I gravitate in my healing process. No, the "groups" section was suddenly on a completely different tac, which was of DEATH AND DEATH AND MORE DEATH. "You are dead" was the opening for a video game in a graveyard with the "player" dying and the "you are dead" flashing on the screen. A long list of subjects connected to death and more death then became the endless series of hacked-in posts that appeared on my Facebook "groups" pages and in my Tai Chi group posts.


Last night in teleportation I was put in front of a cadaver which I had to "identify" as if this was a morgue and I was a close relative who had to identify the body--like a movie or tv plot.

-------

I thus am writing now once more because one of the photos put on the flow of death photos--the second one yesterday underneath the graveyard "gamer" clip, was a man who had been knocked unconscious with a caption of "this man thought he could talk like he writes on the internet" with an explosion of commentary about people getting killed after they post or say things online and/or in person. The same type of photography has been used by Neo-Nazis in Europe who commit hate crimes in subways where a Nazi is giving the HH/88 salute as a Muslim, dark-skinned male lies flat knocked cold, perhaps dead, after being simply assaulted for being dark-skinned and an immigrant. The very same mode of imagery was used by this man as the Nazis in Europe (it was Sweden where this photo captured the same global enterprise--with these technologies not just interconnection through social media and telecommunications keeps these various groups using one single form of protocol and imagery of terrorism, but also the new technology that is being handed to them by my government is allowing them to commit far more serious and murderous crimes.)


He has teleported me before and the  ugliness and hate he spittled out at me left a residue of ugly negative energy that didn't dissipate for a very long time afterwards. There are "toxic" people who leave a lingering negative effect which is a kind of creepy-crawly sensation upon  your nerves, body and soul. He is one of those who I have experienced.  He has been thoroughly pre-programmed and conditioned by his environment into a most nasty and violent attitude towards committing violence upon anyone who doesn't fit neatly into the KKK/Neo-Nazi program (kept oh so alive in that almost Alabama border town of Pensacola which is very racist and the divisions are clearly demarcated and the lines have been drawn from lynch mobs which I can only imagine the ancestors of this bald-spittle-hate-driven Neo-Nazi "Progressive" have fully trained him into all his life. He has disguised his accent--perhaps he is not from Pensacola from birth he doesn't have the accent that is of that region. I know there is information about him but I have not gone into more in-depth analysis because he is such a repugnant personality towards me. 


I must admit a life-lesson regarding my connection to this person by clicking on his videos: when Trump was prez, and I was under his assault system in this teleportation torture trap that my government never stops allowing to flourish from one personality to the next: because my every facial expression, thought and written word and THOUGHT is under non-stop surveillance from these various insidious technologies of hacking into the brain, the cochlear and through such sensitive technologies every single thought can be recorded like someone is screaming it out loud. This hateful spittle-driven diatribe Trump advocate posing as a "Progressive" put so many hateful posts regarding Trump's sinking into losing the election and thus, the negativity that Trump and his minions and the celebrities I have endlessly written of seemed to me to be also slipping out of this system of attacking me--vicariously I thus listened to the hate spewed out by Cousins because it was my one and only outlet for the negativity that these terrorists produced each and every night and day for years.

I want to add that Farron Cousins (please do not elevate him in the media because I am writing about how fascist and violent he is--his every reaction is 100% fascist-driven and the response of escalation of negativity that he and these types initiate is then increased as such an exponential rate if the target responds either with self-defense or counter-attacks. But I want to add that he is not a pure advocate of Trump, although he is an advocate of English fascist Nazis like Danny Moynihan who I had written of and his 30 years of participating in this endless attack upon me--and stealing as many ideas as possible which is alot because he has only the most standard forms of formulaic output if left to his own imagination. Yet, Farrons absolutely defends the most wealthy although he claims to be a Progressive--but his real goal I believe is to establish a 3rd or 4th or 5th Party to split the Republican base and turn it into a more fascist Nazi outlet for his Neo-Nazi infiltrators into the Democratic Caucus, posing as Progressives. What was sickening was listening to his rant during the Derek Chauvin Trial as he said that Black people were being oppressed and then he used the term "We" to connect himself to the Black struggle against bigots just like him, this really violent veiled lynchmob KKK facist Nazi.


He won't stop and he's also participating with the very fascist Nazi Arnie S-neg-ger out of Austria--the bodybuilder who has somehow breached into H-wood the fascist, Nazi-controlled entity now obviously controlled by English fascists like Moynihan--whose book Boogie Woogie was a blueprint for an eventual anti-Semitic genocide, with references that are extremely veiled towards the Holocaust and his racist and misogynist position in that book have been wholly ignored by the very people who clamor around him and his group which hand out these contracts to people assaulting me. I think he has a completely personalized determination to see me broken first physically, emotionally, sexually, financially and then after extracting a baby from me with some bigot I detest and want to kill and see destroyed along with their/his wives and children, well..it would be very bad for me. And thus, I once more ask that another fascist Nazi posing a death threat to me, along with that "actor" S-neg-ger are blocked and stopped-in fact that they all are stopped. That this contract is stopped permanently and immediately so no more of these violent destroyers are put into lead positions in entertainment, the media or in politics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment