Friday, May 21, 2021

Death threats from a skin-head Neo-Nazi "Progressive" YouTube terrorist while teleported (sleeping, under hypnosis and drugged and under a 10-year plus siege of my sleeping and waking states of consciousness and torture, attack and violence without end). His name is Farron Cousins. You can see his shiny bald/greasy head in his spittle-driven hate diatribes mostly against the Trump Org. As an infiltrator his role is to keep focus on Trump and the people who he really represents.

 The really sick and trite but deadly account of now non-stop death threats after he teleported and hit/assaulted me while I was barely able to see, as he hit me in the face with his elbow. This is going to land him promotions for writing about this because these parasites continue to attack me without end as they get more lead roles, more prominent positions after I detail their rape, hate, torture and violence. The more I write about them it SEEMS the more promotions and media coverage they obtain and more prominent positions as media "authorities".


I had written a ranting, drugged up tortured commentary post three days ago. That night--two night ago--I was teleported to this man hitting me as I was "awoken" in the sleeping/teleported state. It was the first thing I "saw" and these mind-screw operators had somehow darkened my vision so all was a grey blur but I knew who he was, and saw him as my focus cleared and the fight began. I wished him death and told him he looks like a greasy and shiny piece of pork belly.  His appearance absolutely fits into skinhead typology. Shiny shaved head, red-faced redneck out of Pensacola, Florida. I lived in that town for a short few violence-ridden months of endless hate crimes committed against me by the "good Christian" denizens of that dirty town--mostly whites because I lived in a white neighborhood (in a huge, ugly apartment building not far from the Super Walmart). The list of attacks were absolutely intended to kill me and destroy me on all levels, but they used a swarm of Central Americans and Mexicans to really inflict as much damage upon me but that is a wholly different story. I was nearly killed in a car crash (yet another one) which put my hips out of alignment and I was denied almost all health care and I still am in a country where it is absolutely cheap and affordable but I can't afford anything, and I can't afford the risk of being severely mutilated or physically attacked at any doctor clinic--even with the stimulus money I have been put into such a state of financial and legal desperation that I have to really save all my money--I am routinely over-charged for any service that could have a variable rate and the service is intended to worsen any condition I may have so I am almost deathly afraid of going to any doctor--especially here in Phuket where the terrorist-to-minion rate is so high that a potentially deadly attack is almost at 100%.


But the people of Pensacola, where Farron (from Ring of Fire and Farron Balanced on You Tube) hails his KKK and Nazi salutes from.


I wished him death after he hit me. He hit me after I wrote a lengthy piece on his benefactor, the English wealthy aristocrat (and this man feigns to be a "progressive" "liberal" fighting against the very wealthy, which is the platform of the Progressive Party but in this case, as an infiltrator, he is assaulting me to obtain promotions for his hate and spittle-spewing hate diatribes on the internet. He has been attacking me since the election fiasco began, as a pawn of that contingent connected to the Trump Campaign and it's affiliates connected to the ultra-fascist Neo-Nazi factions to which this man undoubtedly belongs and is a full secret member of. I write this of course as an observation of his modus of operandi. First, my Facebook Tai Chi "group" page was then plastered not with informative and fascinating Tai Chi information as it has been every day to which I gravitate in my healing process. No, the "groups" section was suddenly on a completely different tac, which was of DEATH AND DEATH AND MORE DEATH. "You are dead" was the opening for a video game in a graveyard with the "player" dying and the "you are dead" flashing on the screen. A long list of subjects connected to death and more death then became the endless series of hacked-in posts that appeared on my Facebook "groups" pages and in my Tai Chi group posts.


Last night in teleportation I was put in front of a cadaver which I had to "identify" as if this was a morgue and I was a close relative who had to identify the body--like a movie or tv plot.

-------

I thus am writing now once more because one of the photos put on the flow of death photos--the second one yesterday underneath the graveyard "gamer" clip, was a man who had been knocked unconscious with a caption of "this man thought he could talk like he writes on the internet" with an explosion of commentary about people getting killed after they post or say things online and/or in person. The same type of photography has been used by Neo-Nazis in Europe who commit hate crimes in subways where a Nazi is giving the HH/88 salute as a Muslim, dark-skinned male lies flat knocked cold, perhaps dead, after being simply assaulted for being dark-skinned and an immigrant. The very same mode of imagery was used by this man as the Nazis in Europe (it was Sweden where this photo captured the same global enterprise--with these technologies not just interconnection through social media and telecommunications keeps these various groups using one single form of protocol and imagery of terrorism, but also the new technology that is being handed to them by my government is allowing them to commit far more serious and murderous crimes.)


He has teleported me before and the  ugliness and hate he spittled out at me left a residue of ugly negative energy that didn't dissipate for a very long time afterwards. There are "toxic" people who leave a lingering negative effect which is a kind of creepy-crawly sensation upon  your nerves, body and soul. He is one of those who I have experienced.  He has been thoroughly pre-programmed and conditioned by his environment into a most nasty and violent attitude towards committing violence upon anyone who doesn't fit neatly into the KKK/Neo-Nazi program (kept oh so alive in that almost Alabama border town of Pensacola which is very racist and the divisions are clearly demarcated and the lines have been drawn from lynch mobs which I can only imagine the ancestors of this bald-spittle-hate-driven Neo-Nazi "Progressive" have fully trained him into all his life. He has disguised his accent--perhaps he is not from Pensacola from birth he doesn't have the accent that is of that region. I know there is information about him but I have not gone into more in-depth analysis because he is such a repugnant personality towards me. 


I must admit a life-lesson regarding my connection to this person by clicking on his videos: when Trump was prez, and I was under his assault system in this teleportation torture trap that my government never stops allowing to flourish from one personality to the next: because my every facial expression, thought and written word and THOUGHT is under non-stop surveillance from these various insidious technologies of hacking into the brain, the cochlear and through such sensitive technologies every single thought can be recorded like someone is screaming it out loud. This hateful spittle-driven diatribe Trump advocate posing as a "Progressive" put so many hateful posts regarding Trump's sinking into losing the election and thus, the negativity that Trump and his minions and the celebrities I have endlessly written of seemed to me to be also slipping out of this system of attacking me--vicariously I thus listened to the hate spewed out by Cousins because it was my one and only outlet for the negativity that these terrorists produced each and every night and day for years.

I want to add that Farron Cousins (please do not elevate him in the media because I am writing about how fascist and violent he is--his every reaction is 100% fascist-driven and the response of escalation of negativity that he and these types initiate is then increased as such an exponential rate if the target responds either with self-defense or counter-attacks. But I want to add that he is not a pure advocate of Trump, although he is an advocate of English fascist Nazis like Danny Moynihan who I had written of and his 30 years of participating in this endless attack upon me--and stealing as many ideas as possible which is alot because he has only the most standard forms of formulaic output if left to his own imagination. Yet, Farrons absolutely defends the most wealthy although he claims to be a Progressive--but his real goal I believe is to establish a 3rd or 4th or 5th Party to split the Republican base and turn it into a more fascist Nazi outlet for his Neo-Nazi infiltrators into the Democratic Caucus, posing as Progressives. What was sickening was listening to his rant during the Derek Chauvin Trial as he said that Black people were being oppressed and then he used the term "We" to connect himself to the Black struggle against bigots just like him, this really violent veiled lynchmob KKK facist Nazi.


He won't stop and he's also participating with the very fascist Nazi Arnie S-neg-ger out of Austria--the bodybuilder who has somehow breached into H-wood the fascist, Nazi-controlled entity now obviously controlled by English fascists like Moynihan--whose book Boogie Woogie was a blueprint for an eventual anti-Semitic genocide, with references that are extremely veiled towards the Holocaust and his racist and misogynist position in that book have been wholly ignored by the very people who clamor around him and his group which hand out these contracts to people assaulting me. I think he has a completely personalized determination to see me broken first physically, emotionally, sexually, financially and then after extracting a baby from me with some bigot I detest and want to kill and see destroyed along with their/his wives and children, well..it would be very bad for me. And thus, I once more ask that another fascist Nazi posing a death threat to me, along with that "actor" S-neg-ger are blocked and stopped-in fact that they all are stopped. That this contract is stopped permanently and immediately so no more of these violent destroyers are put into lead positions in entertainment, the media or in politics. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...