Saturday, May 8, 2021

Hooligans and thugs with their smug consort minoirity minions at the civilized but not 5-star quality grocery store. Terrorist threat of violence report (a threat aimed at me 2 days ago while I was in a store shopping). May 8, 2021.

"Hooligans and Thugs Footballs most violent fan fights."  (You Tube title).




 




I just want to add this little factoid as part of the detox of poison energy aimed at me by a loathsome-looking white European male who threatened me with a violent physical action while I was pushing my cart down an aisle at Tesco. First, as I was walking down this long corredor (it was a central aisle on the outside of the long shelves of stacks of food--enough room for someone to walk past other people. There was almost no one in the store as I went early to avoid the large groups that flock to this store right in downtown Phuket. 


A small, frail snail-looking Thai woman, elderly, had three times previously pushed her cart ever-so-slowly to block my path just as I got at the end of the long aisles with shelves of food. Each time I got to the end her cart and her meandered very slowly to block my path in a cross-section T formation. With all the surveillance this terrorist group uses that kind of block and obstruction nearly 80% of every aisle walk through that I encounter at every single shop, eveywhere. 

I had to stop and wait for her to slowly snail-pace slow down and block my path three times already, as I have stated. I usually walk very quickly as I have many things to do whenever I go shopping and many places to go. I only go out shopping at most twice a week because of the paralysis that encumbers my body and makes it too painful to even do anything in this room (like perpetually clean the stinking grease and mold and fungus this group sprays on all clothing, furniture and the floor and etc etc). 

To continue: at this large open space of the aisle where there are no food shelves but it's just the outer space where you can enter into the food stacked shelves, as I pushed quickly around one corner and tried to swerve into the wider outer aisle, this same old woman was walking in my path going in the direction I was going. As I began to pass her quickly she suddenly swerved completely like a side step to block my path directly in front of me. This is the most common form of block that happens to me in larger areas where people lurch in front of me as I am  just about to pass them--they stagger into me from the side so quickly it's like they are falling. She did this as I bashed my cart into hers and then just kept pushing until I could get past this stinking foul ugly old lady. Just approaching me and this crashing situation was another pair of the typical white Europ-a male and his consort Thai wife/girlfriend/minion who is so glad to help out and target another female and is so glib and giddy to be doing so. As my cart was in the middle of the section and I knew that this male had instructed the old woman --in a team--to block my path as often as possible because I walk quickly, these terrorists in the stores usually ramble very slowly to slow me down and block my path--. I knew immediately that he was the controller of the minions--as this configuration has been a constant every time I have gone shopping for years and years. The few white people with circles of brown-skinned or black doing the nasty and stupid attack things (but deadly and they will do ANYTHING will perform the most disgusting and dirty and violent things if they can vent their sense of weakness and desperation onto someone else they are right there with the bigot whites--in America many of these are all fighting "racism" to boot) oh yes, it disgusts me to think about it but this is the REALITY and not a hyperbolic rant about these attacker terrorists. 

As I did not swerve to get out of their way, the ugly huge body-builder white trash creep terrorist heaved his huge ugly body upward and raised his arm suddenly just as I was passing. I was just going quickly with a list of things I needed and how I had to go somewhere else--with my headphones on and music blasting--and also I believe that in addition to the surveillance whenever someone is attacking me my brain is also being blasted/zapped/stunned so I can't think or move for at least 15 seconds while I am being assaulted, attacked, insulted or whatever. This is so recurring that I know it to be true but of course I have no evidence of this--only that a few minutes later I realize what has just happened but while it's happening I am a complete tabula rasa--blank slate--I know my brain can be shut down to cause fainting by this technology--I know that simple calculations or memory retrieval while these attacks take place are impossible even at the most basic and simple levels. However my motor skills are able to function as if there is nothing wrong--this technology is so duplicitous and so deadly--and people so underestimate the consequences of this type of brain-altering technology and the extent to which people can be destroyed in so many ways simply by their brains being blanked out at crucial attack moments (which could easily lead to orchestrated "accidents" resulting in death, for example).


Thus, a few minutes later I "realized" when this ugly thug was far away that he had threatened me. I didn't even look at him directly but I only saw huge and ugly white Europ-a male who was making a direct action of physical violence as I passed. While it was happening I was in a blank state uncomprehending. 

Thus, I was kind of distraught that I could not react in a timely way to defend myself. Also, the terrorist organization has forced me into a very vulnerable situation so any kind of public disturbance could also be potentially very bad for me so I cannot get into a fight with some trashy white bigot loser creep in the middle of a store aisle--also I want to continue to enjoy going to this store and shopping there and don't want problems because of this rotten terrorist organization trying to force me into losing every benefit or positive thing that I could possibly have. The behavior I also exhibit is very influenced by subliminal mind control technologies and brainwave alterations, enhancing states like aggression or rage or even a violent reaction. 

This is why I had to take time to write this again today because people should stop thinking this terrorist "gang stalking" is just a game and fun and it's so enticing. If this technology continues to be spread like passing out candy to apes then the violence around the world and the murders will increase so much. Of course, most of you really want this to occur but I write about it nevertheless.


Still, I would like to be able to confront this man without any attacks from this group, to defend myself and to make sure a disgusting creep like this can't assume that he can threaten me because he's a bigot racist thug in some store because his attack situation lead to me trying to not get stopped over and over repeatedly by rotten minions with white bigots standing by also making sure their slaves do the nasty dirty attack things for them, as they then jump in to attack more. That this is still state-sponsored is also a revolting reality that should be not silenced, as this group constantly is trying to silence me in every way. My throat has a microchip implant which they shut off while I am sleeping, eating or talking in public. When I do talk to people their "job" is to insult what I am saying to stop me from expressing myself. The teleporters who steal ideas from me routinely tell me to "shut up". I hear "shut up" subliminally through this hissing fake tinnitus of mind control technology going on repeat loops (and for years this has not stopped, in addition to other unsavory insults and threats).


I used to love to sing and I can't even get a note out with this microchip which has tissue grown over my larynx or some part of the vocal chords due to this implant buried into my flesh and tissue at this small but crucial junction of my throat. These microchips, by the way, are an affront to humanity and installed by very evil people operating under this evil organzation. I heard an interview between two prominent men just yesterday: one of them asked the other if he believed in "The Devil". The other replied that he did. The first exlaimed that he could not possibly discuss anything rational because he is living in a fantasy land. I would argue that evil does exist, however you want to define it. If you are a "gang stalking" target and see BLACK behind the eyes of people doing the triggering stalking actions as they drive past and stare like zombies filled with darkness then you will know that evil does in fact exist on some energetic level. I see it so often. This technology is being used by not just unscrupulouso people but if you want to call it that: demonically-possessed psychopathic idiots who are too irresponsible for their own lives to be handed these technologies. This is like the situation of not understanding someone else's affliction until it happens to you. Until you see how the "evil" presence of vileness saturates the aura and person and eyes and spirit of people who are thrilled with torture and attack and murder, then you just can't say that a presence of ultimate "evil" is a fantasy. This also should be taken into consideration when people dismiss that these technologies are something that can easily be adminstered and handled with sophisticated calculation.


This man who made a threatening gesture of nearly hitting me with his arm as I passed looked like an English hooligan thug out on a drunken rampage looking for a victim to easily attack in public--perhaps he is well accustomed to drunken reveries of brawls and attacking women and whatever else he can. This technology and these organized death squad groups are filled with people who can't WAIT to inflict violence on a much larger scale and this organization is working adamantly to create a world where law and justice are only reserved for the bigots and criminals who are part of the terrorist structure. This same principle ties in with my politically-motivated posts from yesterday. It can also include police brutality and these other issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...