Saturday, May 8, 2021

Hooligans and thugs with their smug consort minoirity minions at the civilized but not 5-star quality grocery store. Terrorist threat of violence report (a threat aimed at me 2 days ago while I was in a store shopping). May 8, 2021.

"Hooligans and Thugs Footballs most violent fan fights."  (You Tube title).




 




I just want to add this little factoid as part of the detox of poison energy aimed at me by a loathsome-looking white European male who threatened me with a violent physical action while I was pushing my cart down an aisle at Tesco. First, as I was walking down this long corredor (it was a central aisle on the outside of the long shelves of stacks of food--enough room for someone to walk past other people. There was almost no one in the store as I went early to avoid the large groups that flock to this store right in downtown Phuket. 


A small, frail snail-looking Thai woman, elderly, had three times previously pushed her cart ever-so-slowly to block my path just as I got at the end of the long aisles with shelves of food. Each time I got to the end her cart and her meandered very slowly to block my path in a cross-section T formation. With all the surveillance this terrorist group uses that kind of block and obstruction nearly 80% of every aisle walk through that I encounter at every single shop, eveywhere. 

I had to stop and wait for her to slowly snail-pace slow down and block my path three times already, as I have stated. I usually walk very quickly as I have many things to do whenever I go shopping and many places to go. I only go out shopping at most twice a week because of the paralysis that encumbers my body and makes it too painful to even do anything in this room (like perpetually clean the stinking grease and mold and fungus this group sprays on all clothing, furniture and the floor and etc etc). 

To continue: at this large open space of the aisle where there are no food shelves but it's just the outer space where you can enter into the food stacked shelves, as I pushed quickly around one corner and tried to swerve into the wider outer aisle, this same old woman was walking in my path going in the direction I was going. As I began to pass her quickly she suddenly swerved completely like a side step to block my path directly in front of me. This is the most common form of block that happens to me in larger areas where people lurch in front of me as I am  just about to pass them--they stagger into me from the side so quickly it's like they are falling. She did this as I bashed my cart into hers and then just kept pushing until I could get past this stinking foul ugly old lady. Just approaching me and this crashing situation was another pair of the typical white Europ-a male and his consort Thai wife/girlfriend/minion who is so glad to help out and target another female and is so glib and giddy to be doing so. As my cart was in the middle of the section and I knew that this male had instructed the old woman --in a team--to block my path as often as possible because I walk quickly, these terrorists in the stores usually ramble very slowly to slow me down and block my path--. I knew immediately that he was the controller of the minions--as this configuration has been a constant every time I have gone shopping for years and years. The few white people with circles of brown-skinned or black doing the nasty and stupid attack things (but deadly and they will do ANYTHING will perform the most disgusting and dirty and violent things if they can vent their sense of weakness and desperation onto someone else they are right there with the bigot whites--in America many of these are all fighting "racism" to boot) oh yes, it disgusts me to think about it but this is the REALITY and not a hyperbolic rant about these attacker terrorists. 

As I did not swerve to get out of their way, the ugly huge body-builder white trash creep terrorist heaved his huge ugly body upward and raised his arm suddenly just as I was passing. I was just going quickly with a list of things I needed and how I had to go somewhere else--with my headphones on and music blasting--and also I believe that in addition to the surveillance whenever someone is attacking me my brain is also being blasted/zapped/stunned so I can't think or move for at least 15 seconds while I am being assaulted, attacked, insulted or whatever. This is so recurring that I know it to be true but of course I have no evidence of this--only that a few minutes later I realize what has just happened but while it's happening I am a complete tabula rasa--blank slate--I know my brain can be shut down to cause fainting by this technology--I know that simple calculations or memory retrieval while these attacks take place are impossible even at the most basic and simple levels. However my motor skills are able to function as if there is nothing wrong--this technology is so duplicitous and so deadly--and people so underestimate the consequences of this type of brain-altering technology and the extent to which people can be destroyed in so many ways simply by their brains being blanked out at crucial attack moments (which could easily lead to orchestrated "accidents" resulting in death, for example).


Thus, a few minutes later I "realized" when this ugly thug was far away that he had threatened me. I didn't even look at him directly but I only saw huge and ugly white Europ-a male who was making a direct action of physical violence as I passed. While it was happening I was in a blank state uncomprehending. 

Thus, I was kind of distraught that I could not react in a timely way to defend myself. Also, the terrorist organization has forced me into a very vulnerable situation so any kind of public disturbance could also be potentially very bad for me so I cannot get into a fight with some trashy white bigot loser creep in the middle of a store aisle--also I want to continue to enjoy going to this store and shopping there and don't want problems because of this rotten terrorist organization trying to force me into losing every benefit or positive thing that I could possibly have. The behavior I also exhibit is very influenced by subliminal mind control technologies and brainwave alterations, enhancing states like aggression or rage or even a violent reaction. 

This is why I had to take time to write this again today because people should stop thinking this terrorist "gang stalking" is just a game and fun and it's so enticing. If this technology continues to be spread like passing out candy to apes then the violence around the world and the murders will increase so much. Of course, most of you really want this to occur but I write about it nevertheless.


Still, I would like to be able to confront this man without any attacks from this group, to defend myself and to make sure a disgusting creep like this can't assume that he can threaten me because he's a bigot racist thug in some store because his attack situation lead to me trying to not get stopped over and over repeatedly by rotten minions with white bigots standing by also making sure their slaves do the nasty dirty attack things for them, as they then jump in to attack more. That this is still state-sponsored is also a revolting reality that should be not silenced, as this group constantly is trying to silence me in every way. My throat has a microchip implant which they shut off while I am sleeping, eating or talking in public. When I do talk to people their "job" is to insult what I am saying to stop me from expressing myself. The teleporters who steal ideas from me routinely tell me to "shut up". I hear "shut up" subliminally through this hissing fake tinnitus of mind control technology going on repeat loops (and for years this has not stopped, in addition to other unsavory insults and threats).


I used to love to sing and I can't even get a note out with this microchip which has tissue grown over my larynx or some part of the vocal chords due to this implant buried into my flesh and tissue at this small but crucial junction of my throat. These microchips, by the way, are an affront to humanity and installed by very evil people operating under this evil organzation. I heard an interview between two prominent men just yesterday: one of them asked the other if he believed in "The Devil". The other replied that he did. The first exlaimed that he could not possibly discuss anything rational because he is living in a fantasy land. I would argue that evil does exist, however you want to define it. If you are a "gang stalking" target and see BLACK behind the eyes of people doing the triggering stalking actions as they drive past and stare like zombies filled with darkness then you will know that evil does in fact exist on some energetic level. I see it so often. This technology is being used by not just unscrupulouso people but if you want to call it that: demonically-possessed psychopathic idiots who are too irresponsible for their own lives to be handed these technologies. This is like the situation of not understanding someone else's affliction until it happens to you. Until you see how the "evil" presence of vileness saturates the aura and person and eyes and spirit of people who are thrilled with torture and attack and murder, then you just can't say that a presence of ultimate "evil" is a fantasy. This also should be taken into consideration when people dismiss that these technologies are something that can easily be adminstered and handled with sophisticated calculation.


This man who made a threatening gesture of nearly hitting me with his arm as I passed looked like an English hooligan thug out on a drunken rampage looking for a victim to easily attack in public--perhaps he is well accustomed to drunken reveries of brawls and attacking women and whatever else he can. This technology and these organized death squad groups are filled with people who can't WAIT to inflict violence on a much larger scale and this organization is working adamantly to create a world where law and justice are only reserved for the bigots and criminals who are part of the terrorist structure. This same principle ties in with my politically-motivated posts from yesterday. It can also include police brutality and these other issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment