Friday, May 21, 2021

Terrorist Hacking: it is now so obstructive that I can barely open any pages. I just did a "restore" function today, which required almost 4 hours to complete as all systems are so slowed down it's nearly impossible to get any single function done.

 I tried to open one page and the computer froze, this was after a 4-hour waiting to download updates after doing a restore function. The moment I turned on the WiFi the same problems which were never deleted because the restore function has been hacked--just immediately returned. I cannot open more than one page at a time but if I try all pages freeze and the computer remains frozen and inoperable for at least 5 minutes. I have to get up almost continuously and do other things and wait for the spinning cursor to stop and perhaps one page to open up. I tried to upload 6 1-hour playlists onto my already broken Nokia cellphone (the camera and the phone part have been broken, but I can still download music and listen to it like a listening device--it's the only function that hasn't been broken by this group). The scanning of a file takes at least 30 minutes--in reality it probably should take 5 minutes at most. This is not an exaggeration. It takes hours to get simple tasks done and all day to try to install updates and download files to another device. 


The computer is freezing on all clicks and all pages and I can barely now open just one page. 

 

------------

As I have written for so many years now, but I repeat as writing about it is somehow a stress relief moreso than attempting to write any new information on this subject: the brain-altering tech does something that makes me feel, while this technology is attacking my brain/body--that my head/brain is being slightly squeezed inward. My vision changes and it is extremely hard to find words for any topic I want to use. My fingers are also blocked from moving to keys I want to press, as if stuck in mid-air and "confused" about where to land the fingers. (I type at over 65 words per minute, something I have not been able to do for YEARS literally due to this hacking intrusion into everything).

 It actually hurts my BRAIN to try to write while this tech is affecting me. Maybe it is a microchip implant, maybe it's from an external and more remote source affecting my brain. 

There is enough evidence to support my claims of mind control attack as there has been a recent report of US Embassy official claiming that mind control technology blocked their ability to function in their official capacities. I could look this information up but it's too hard to deal with this blocked computer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment