Friday, May 14, 2021

Terrorist report: May 15, 2021. Sickening attacks from sick psychos.

 *When I re-read this post I realize how much my ability to cohesively write sentence structures is blocked by the technology blasting into my brain while I sit here fighting to think clearly and type without hacker endless intrusion. The sentences are rambling and get "lost". I have to go back and add the thoughts I had originally intended to write clearly but which are actually omitted eu to my brain being put into this endless tangential state where I go off into various other topics and literally not write what I was in the middle of writing (!). Seriously this is very awful to try to untangle what I am trying to actually say after just the technology blocks various brain functions but I am still in a semblance of seeming coherency. It is a very effective discrediting technology and strategy but I am writing this now because I don't feel like going back and rewriting and etc but this addition is also very time-consuming and lengthy at this point.

 

Stinking substances are being sprayed into my room while I sleep--the room stinks with foul and rotten odors upon waking. I have paid a lot of money to buy an air purifier. I use two other types of air fresheners which, if the room is not sprayed with stinking substances that linger in the air because these are laboratory created substances that cannot be removed except by very strenuous effort--the smell should be of flowers and clean air, but I am breathing this all in because I cannot ever sleep with this patio sliding door wide open. I can't afford to buy metal screens and besides, the mechanical arms can open anything just like hands. I thus sleep with this room hermetically sealed because I fight every day to stop this intrusion by the mechanical arms and I still cannot accomplish this.

 

In addition to the air being sprayed--the addition to that stink is: My clothing is being sprayed with horrendous substances that come off as brown, cloudy liquid coming off the material just when I first douse the item with water before adding soap to the basin. This is the sink I have to hand wash something that has been sprayed almost every day, when I am not too sick. I usually am too sick to do anything due to the stinking black and brown horrific poison that is latched into my body that this organization has also polluted my body with internally all my life. But when I am not too ill from detoxing horrific poison out of my body or healing because it's ripping out of my tissue and my organs every day or I am just paralyzed and sick, while the millionaire and billionaire terrorist actors who need ideas to torture out of me, who absolutely feed like parasites off torture, rape and violence in addition to stealing ideas so they can be presented as having any kind of compassionate personalities with all their plastic surgery making them appear fresh and wholesome (but oh how rotten on the interior)--Thus, I spend my time cleaning and cleaning the stinking filth sprayed on my clothing and my room and the air and the sink--filthy when just putting water on the beautiful piece of wrap-around I use every day that is now permanently foul from two months of stinking substances sprayed on it every day--and over a decade or much longer of this going on and on from this same group--but this sink this morning after waking up to my feet being cut into by lasers and mechanical arms despite my endless fight to stop this--having to clean immediately upon waking after lighting four sticks of incense for this tiny studio to not stink like putrid, foul odors--the sink where I must endlessly hand wash clothing that is being sprayed with these almost non-removable substances that must be created in laboratories because they are truly inorganic and never wash out.


My jacket--that which I use when I drive--is being sprayed with a substance that reeks of something akin to rotting meat--I just cleaned it and it is hanging on my clothing rack. I must use this clothing rack because my closets are tied firmly with metal hooks because I fight to stop these mechanical arms from breaking into my room from the terrorists who are being instructed to perform these heinous sickening actions by people who are foul but wealthy and thus, beyond all legal incrimination according to this system that you all obey and follow, for the most part (most of you reading this). The interior of the closets are so befouled and stinking that I cannot use them as closets to hold clothing I want to wear. Anything I have stored in the closets have to be aired and cleaned and bleached and then they still must be sprayed with perfume before I can try to wear them. 

 

The spray was inserted inside the interior of the jacket, where it doesn't smell on the outside but it is very discernible when you open the jacket and put it on. Because this was done the last time I had to go out, I checked it just now, because the blue and gold-laced wrap-around that I wear in this room was sprayed last night with this horrendous rotting meat substance. As I wrote, when I simply put it under water in the sink the water was immediately a brown, cloudy foul pool of filth that I managed to get out 80%. The material is now saturated from the two months I have been wearing this item being sprayed every single day. I spray cleaning fluid on my clothing non-stop due to these attacks.


My feet continue to be burned with lasers in the interior of my toes. I have tied things around my ankles which cover very tight socks, then packaging tape and cotton balls inserted between the toes and a layer of tissue then covered with packaging tape-all of which doesn't prevent the tiny mechanical arms with the lasers and the knives to sever and cut into my feet which are literally ripped and shredded with skin hanging off every day due to these attacks. 


My every social media page is polluted with the videos and faces of the actors who are ordering and orchestrating these sinister attacks upon me (and a myriad of others, which I have not stopped writing of and describing in detail for over 8 years now as the SAME PEOPLE go on and on trying to force a "baby" out of me although all I do is tell them I wish them death, will try to kill them if possible, that they are filthy and vile and there are screaming matches and fights every time I am teleported to them. They continue to be admired by the H-wood establishment to the point of being endlessly injected into every movie starring role coming out for years and every top award year-after-year. The situation is beyond anti-Democratic and far worse than mere fascism. Yet it all continues on and on with the full assent of every establishment on the planet. Well, I can't wait for global warming to create a deluge washing this death cult off the planet if that is possible. I think LA is going to be burning in the coming year due to global warming and all those fires. I so hope the studios and these terrorists attacking me using these covert technologies get burned out of their filthy sense of entitlement. Because I am under mind control at the moment I am "ranting" about these vile personalities who to me appear to have zero personality but they are "famous" and thus, for some reason, the people conducting gang stalking terrorism love those who represent the fake front of their Democratic idealism that is really an affront to the very concept adore the "personalities" that have no personality who are being put into main media entertainment and political positions to represent such falsities after they commit egregious crimes and then become more and more fascist and violent at an almost equal pace, the longer they are allowed to use these technologies, the gang stalking, surveillance and discriminatory hate crimes that they all really yearn to commit openly but keep having to disguise it all with the flowery rhetoric that they partially derive from torturing me to obtain concepts about injustice and the fight for equality that they are working very strenuously to obliterate as quickly as possible for their endless monopolistic and fascist control over all the various aspects of technology-driven society (and mind control is incorporated into almost all the technologies that these very actors are being put in control over as they are being trained not only in genocidal and fascist mentality but also in how to utilize these technologies to brainwash people into only watching and believing in the lies and distortions they continuously crank out and are so awarded for).


-----------

The terrorists ordering all these attacks upon me (the celebrities and politicians and mafia and Nazis and et al and their minority minions who number in a ratio of 5-to-1 for each white supremacist there are at least 5 minorities waiting to perform the sinister and filthy terrorist attacks for the bigots who sit back pretending they are "liberal" and "cool" and not violently disgusting as they get on their little mobile phones and watch the surveillance of the attacks upon me while they are out at their luxury parties laughing and guffawing with one another over my reactions.

My reactions spur their every promotion and they continue like a swarm of locusts to devour all they can out of this contract--out of me--. Thus the protocols must remain that I "react" to the increasing levels of disgusting filth they project from the filth of their psyches onto my home and body and all they can disfigure and discredit they do. I react because it's now a decade of me realizing that this has been ongoing probably most or all of my life. I now appeal to my government as politicians are participating gleefully like children psychos and sick and nasty while they also get their free deals out of attacking me as well. I react and respond waiting for some RESPONSIBILITY on the part of ANYONE out there to stop this endless crime against me. A DECADE of detailing every day these vile attacks remain silenced and the perpetrators remain partying with much more money and more awards as they luxuriate in higher promotional positions which have been handed to them with great fanfare for their criminal propensities and psychopathic smug posturing of entitlement. Pigs sniffing the air looking for any grease thing to devour and as much as possible--that is the posture they assume in their sinister postures. You can always tell that people who put out mediocre to mainstream fodder and information are always putting on this very same posture and then they are promoted into highest position(s) and heralded as the best in the field that they are attaining to dominate. I really find that quality of EVERYTHING has diminished due to this pyramidal scheme of promotion for perpetrators that this organization utilizes only to push their very hateful agenda of a really dumbed-down and sinister total grasp of all positions possible that they can steal, like the pig sniffing the air pose, waiting to see what they can devour and snort down with utmost greed and rapacious flaccidity, snorting away about how wonderful they all are in the bargain of their theft and depravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment