Friday, May 14, 2021

Terrorist report: May 15, 2021. Sickening attacks from sick psychos.

 *When I re-read this post I realize how much my ability to cohesively write sentence structures is blocked by the technology blasting into my brain while I sit here fighting to think clearly and type without hacker endless intrusion. The sentences are rambling and get "lost". I have to go back and add the thoughts I had originally intended to write clearly but which are actually omitted eu to my brain being put into this endless tangential state where I go off into various other topics and literally not write what I was in the middle of writing (!). Seriously this is very awful to try to untangle what I am trying to actually say after just the technology blocks various brain functions but I am still in a semblance of seeming coherency. It is a very effective discrediting technology and strategy but I am writing this now because I don't feel like going back and rewriting and etc but this addition is also very time-consuming and lengthy at this point.

 

Stinking substances are being sprayed into my room while I sleep--the room stinks with foul and rotten odors upon waking. I have paid a lot of money to buy an air purifier. I use two other types of air fresheners which, if the room is not sprayed with stinking substances that linger in the air because these are laboratory created substances that cannot be removed except by very strenuous effort--the smell should be of flowers and clean air, but I am breathing this all in because I cannot ever sleep with this patio sliding door wide open. I can't afford to buy metal screens and besides, the mechanical arms can open anything just like hands. I thus sleep with this room hermetically sealed because I fight every day to stop this intrusion by the mechanical arms and I still cannot accomplish this.

 

In addition to the air being sprayed--the addition to that stink is: My clothing is being sprayed with horrendous substances that come off as brown, cloudy liquid coming off the material just when I first douse the item with water before adding soap to the basin. This is the sink I have to hand wash something that has been sprayed almost every day, when I am not too sick. I usually am too sick to do anything due to the stinking black and brown horrific poison that is latched into my body that this organization has also polluted my body with internally all my life. But when I am not too ill from detoxing horrific poison out of my body or healing because it's ripping out of my tissue and my organs every day or I am just paralyzed and sick, while the millionaire and billionaire terrorist actors who need ideas to torture out of me, who absolutely feed like parasites off torture, rape and violence in addition to stealing ideas so they can be presented as having any kind of compassionate personalities with all their plastic surgery making them appear fresh and wholesome (but oh how rotten on the interior)--Thus, I spend my time cleaning and cleaning the stinking filth sprayed on my clothing and my room and the air and the sink--filthy when just putting water on the beautiful piece of wrap-around I use every day that is now permanently foul from two months of stinking substances sprayed on it every day--and over a decade or much longer of this going on and on from this same group--but this sink this morning after waking up to my feet being cut into by lasers and mechanical arms despite my endless fight to stop this--having to clean immediately upon waking after lighting four sticks of incense for this tiny studio to not stink like putrid, foul odors--the sink where I must endlessly hand wash clothing that is being sprayed with these almost non-removable substances that must be created in laboratories because they are truly inorganic and never wash out.


My jacket--that which I use when I drive--is being sprayed with a substance that reeks of something akin to rotting meat--I just cleaned it and it is hanging on my clothing rack. I must use this clothing rack because my closets are tied firmly with metal hooks because I fight to stop these mechanical arms from breaking into my room from the terrorists who are being instructed to perform these heinous sickening actions by people who are foul but wealthy and thus, beyond all legal incrimination according to this system that you all obey and follow, for the most part (most of you reading this). The interior of the closets are so befouled and stinking that I cannot use them as closets to hold clothing I want to wear. Anything I have stored in the closets have to be aired and cleaned and bleached and then they still must be sprayed with perfume before I can try to wear them. 

 

The spray was inserted inside the interior of the jacket, where it doesn't smell on the outside but it is very discernible when you open the jacket and put it on. Because this was done the last time I had to go out, I checked it just now, because the blue and gold-laced wrap-around that I wear in this room was sprayed last night with this horrendous rotting meat substance. As I wrote, when I simply put it under water in the sink the water was immediately a brown, cloudy foul pool of filth that I managed to get out 80%. The material is now saturated from the two months I have been wearing this item being sprayed every single day. I spray cleaning fluid on my clothing non-stop due to these attacks.


My feet continue to be burned with lasers in the interior of my toes. I have tied things around my ankles which cover very tight socks, then packaging tape and cotton balls inserted between the toes and a layer of tissue then covered with packaging tape-all of which doesn't prevent the tiny mechanical arms with the lasers and the knives to sever and cut into my feet which are literally ripped and shredded with skin hanging off every day due to these attacks. 


My every social media page is polluted with the videos and faces of the actors who are ordering and orchestrating these sinister attacks upon me (and a myriad of others, which I have not stopped writing of and describing in detail for over 8 years now as the SAME PEOPLE go on and on trying to force a "baby" out of me although all I do is tell them I wish them death, will try to kill them if possible, that they are filthy and vile and there are screaming matches and fights every time I am teleported to them. They continue to be admired by the H-wood establishment to the point of being endlessly injected into every movie starring role coming out for years and every top award year-after-year. The situation is beyond anti-Democratic and far worse than mere fascism. Yet it all continues on and on with the full assent of every establishment on the planet. Well, I can't wait for global warming to create a deluge washing this death cult off the planet if that is possible. I think LA is going to be burning in the coming year due to global warming and all those fires. I so hope the studios and these terrorists attacking me using these covert technologies get burned out of their filthy sense of entitlement. Because I am under mind control at the moment I am "ranting" about these vile personalities who to me appear to have zero personality but they are "famous" and thus, for some reason, the people conducting gang stalking terrorism love those who represent the fake front of their Democratic idealism that is really an affront to the very concept adore the "personalities" that have no personality who are being put into main media entertainment and political positions to represent such falsities after they commit egregious crimes and then become more and more fascist and violent at an almost equal pace, the longer they are allowed to use these technologies, the gang stalking, surveillance and discriminatory hate crimes that they all really yearn to commit openly but keep having to disguise it all with the flowery rhetoric that they partially derive from torturing me to obtain concepts about injustice and the fight for equality that they are working very strenuously to obliterate as quickly as possible for their endless monopolistic and fascist control over all the various aspects of technology-driven society (and mind control is incorporated into almost all the technologies that these very actors are being put in control over as they are being trained not only in genocidal and fascist mentality but also in how to utilize these technologies to brainwash people into only watching and believing in the lies and distortions they continuously crank out and are so awarded for).


-----------

The terrorists ordering all these attacks upon me (the celebrities and politicians and mafia and Nazis and et al and their minority minions who number in a ratio of 5-to-1 for each white supremacist there are at least 5 minorities waiting to perform the sinister and filthy terrorist attacks for the bigots who sit back pretending they are "liberal" and "cool" and not violently disgusting as they get on their little mobile phones and watch the surveillance of the attacks upon me while they are out at their luxury parties laughing and guffawing with one another over my reactions.

My reactions spur their every promotion and they continue like a swarm of locusts to devour all they can out of this contract--out of me--. Thus the protocols must remain that I "react" to the increasing levels of disgusting filth they project from the filth of their psyches onto my home and body and all they can disfigure and discredit they do. I react because it's now a decade of me realizing that this has been ongoing probably most or all of my life. I now appeal to my government as politicians are participating gleefully like children psychos and sick and nasty while they also get their free deals out of attacking me as well. I react and respond waiting for some RESPONSIBILITY on the part of ANYONE out there to stop this endless crime against me. A DECADE of detailing every day these vile attacks remain silenced and the perpetrators remain partying with much more money and more awards as they luxuriate in higher promotional positions which have been handed to them with great fanfare for their criminal propensities and psychopathic smug posturing of entitlement. Pigs sniffing the air looking for any grease thing to devour and as much as possible--that is the posture they assume in their sinister postures. You can always tell that people who put out mediocre to mainstream fodder and information are always putting on this very same posture and then they are promoted into highest position(s) and heralded as the best in the field that they are attaining to dominate. I really find that quality of EVERYTHING has diminished due to this pyramidal scheme of promotion for perpetrators that this organization utilizes only to push their very hateful agenda of a really dumbed-down and sinister total grasp of all positions possible that they can steal, like the pig sniffing the air pose, waiting to see what they can devour and snort down with utmost greed and rapacious flaccidity, snorting away about how wonderful they all are in the bargain of their theft and depravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...