Saturday, May 1, 2021

Hackers are of course slowing down the computer system so badly I have to wait and wait for pages to open so I can retype and correct the hacker insertions and deletions which are everywhere on my last few posts. It is so distracting in and of itself I can't finish my thoughts and I also can't even find my place as they also delete the separations between paragraphs-as it feels like I am spinning around while I am sitting here due to the attacks on my brain to make me dizzy and nearly incomprehensible. It is all sickening the people I must deal with and the sick and stupid disgusting things they do. Of course I think they would say that the end suits the means. They are rotten. As I wrote, you can see the decline of American politics and of the entertainment industry it has become more obvious and the people who are leading this downward spiral are attacking me to get promoted by this onerous psycho group that is controlling the entire spectacle of these attacks and the promotions/rewards system.

No comments:

Post a Comment