Monday, May 17, 2021

Terrorist report. May 17, 2021: Hackers are now blocking the cursor functions so it's impossible to click on anything, copy and paste, or open or close pages.

This problem stopped completely after around 11 pm last night, as the hacker performing these attacks probably got "off" his/her job terrorist duty and stopped the intrusion into my laptop. They are now "working" at blocking my ability to do almost everything on this laptop.
The mouse is not dysfunctional but if I must I will have to buy a new one (and mouse pad because they sprayed stinking fungus on my last one, and the one before that, and the one before that until I stopped buying mouse pads and I use a kind of foam with a paper pad underneath. It's more money I do not have to spend to replace what is not broken but being hacked or blocked or destroyed by this terrorist organization.
-----------------

I just did a restore operation on this laptop yesterday. The process requires at least 2 hours to complete, if not more. The system is so slowed down that what should be more quickly downloaded takes probably 5 times longer. Right now the system is completely slowed down after one day of trying to clear out the cache and the system from malware. I have to click, when the hackers are blocking the mouse function, two or three times for something that only requires on click, very lightly at that. Pages won't close I have to pound down on the laptop keyboard and now on the cursor to get anything to work. After the hacker terrorists get off their shift(s), the functions (except for the keyboard which remains, like every single keyboard I use, in any internet cafe or from any person I "borrow" a phone from to try to type anything in, is immediately hacked and the system is inoperable except for fighting to get anything out--with multiple attempts and having to pound down on keys and doing so repeatedly to get one function accomplished--barely).

No comments:

Post a Comment