Monday, May 3, 2021

Physical mutilation/healing terrorist report: May 3, 2021. Permanent damage has occurred from mechanical arms and people breaking into my home while I am in a comatose/drugged up MK ULTRA "alter" state of unconsciousness. I am fighting to heal but the damage has become permanent after many years of cuts into my nerves and tendons and veins for years in the same spot night-after-night.

 This group of expletives who have been promoted with non-stop awards year after year, highest political positions and endless other deals and prizes handed out like confetti to this group of criminal celebrities and politicians and their millions of "normal" citizen death squad "gang stalking" operative "force multipliers"---not only after obtaining ideas from me for their fake movies about how much they are "fighting" racism, sexism and every other ism except for the gism they explode with when they get to torture and rape and rob for "free" and then turn around and torture the person (me) from whom they obtained the ideas in the first place--and they increase it when I fight back after more than a decade of this one group of hate which has not stopped attacking me WHILE I am fighting without HEALTH CARE THAT THEY ARE BLOCKING MY ACCESS TO as they abuse me during and just after every detox I make (monthly or bimonthly) because I am at my most vulnerable. As I just had to experience as well, whenever the annual circuit of awards comes around they attack me most viciously because every act of hate directed at me obtains their next addition to the last decade of "awards" meted out by this hate and sinister criminal organization. 

But not to digress: My feet will not heal. I also cannot afford to pay for a doctor and I also cannot trust any doctor to worsen the situation if I do pay for health care. I mean zero doctors here in Phuket are trustworthy, that I have encountered. There are fewer clinics than you may imagine, and the hospitals over-charge me with prices that are staggering for simply procedures that normally Thai people would pay probably 50% less for in smaller clinics. All are of course controlled by teams of white supremacist Nazi Europ-a's or their corresponding colonized Nazi colonies like the US and Australia and Canada and etc but there are always frumy-looking whites sitting around as the Thais bow down to them while they attack me for the whites in these situations where the goal is to worsen my health when I try to get health care instead of the opposite, as they over-charge me for services at rates I can't imagine but I know how much normal Thais pay for treatment and it's far less than what they charge me--with not just inadequate service but deadly attacks with injections and all the other attack situations they always use at every chance possible.


The cuts into my toes have not healed at all except for the skin to close up instead of oozing out puss as they have been for months. This was under order of the bigot haters who are not just millionaires but billionaires who stole ideas from me (but I cannot prove it and writing on the internet is so difficult due to hacking and providing evidence with any electronic equipment is beyond my financial range but also impossible due to hacking and blocks to all electronics and mostly, by the lack of any help from any person on the planet who will assist me as no one will do this--you all remain silent and let them go on).

For my part of after fighting for my life from poisoning that the "men' who teleported and raped me nightly--as I was so drugged I responded with induced "passion" as the electronics also exacerbated sexual feelings (as this technology can enhance hate and rage states and every day they also use a "truth serum" effect as I sit, paralyzed, in front of this computer and sick so they can use the tech to also suck out and drain ideas from me continuously--as this never ends and they are never stopped).

But, after all they stole and sucked through torture out of me, saying no to them for more of their murderous exploitation has resulted in parts of my toes severed to the bone for YEARS as I fought in desperation to keep the terrorists out of my room and from raping and dismembering and cutting into my body. The mechanical arms are still a threat to my life even after years of fighting to stop the home invasions (with such subpoverty levels of income and blocks to my financial earnings by this nefarious group of millionaires and billionaires who can't think of ANY original creative ideas and have made more MILLIONS of dollars out of ideas they have tortured and stolen from my THOUGHTS and my creative writing--I can list and name more because yet another movie is coming out by one of them who has leveled death threats at me when I told him to leave me alone--but, I have no protection that I know of and what little I have done to protect myself I must keep on place, if possible. I want to write more of their thefts and all their hate actions and criminal liability but because the US Government is fully sponsoring all of this I have very few options to write even the slightest of film critiques of their crap and bs movie and political stuff at this time).

--------

My toes have been cut to the bone, after this group broke one toe so badly that it's at something like a 60-degree angle bearing down into my other toes (my left foot). They cut the webbing between these toes every night for over 2 years or longer--probably more like 6 years but the attacks have gone on for so long I can't remember this single attack and how long it's been going on. The area is like "dead" by now--the skin has partially grown back but they severed the capillaries and it's like dead meat that has grown back. They also have cut into the little folds of the toes on the inside of the foot--to the bone. There is almost no skin on these areas but essential capillaries extend into the tips of the toes in these joints of the small bones. I could look up the Latin names but I won't at this time. The skin has grown back but not completely and the gouges into these areas remain severed and partially destroyed--permanently. 

My right middle finger has been inserted with sharp objects every day under the cuticle for at least 7 years and the nail won't grow back. It is loose and apart from the nail and permanently damaged. There is much, much more permanent damage that this group has inflicted upon me, after raping me to suck out the love and passion that I have been deprived of from sharing with a truly caring person (also no people approach me with anything but hate and exploitative motives and this has gone on all my life--I have never had a chance to have one single real love relationship all my life--long before this celebrity hate group began to attack me)
but nevertheless--after I began to try to castrate the celebrity rapists while under hypnosis, drugged up and sleeping and teleported to them to be sucked dry for all information, ideas, loving passion and everything else they can get (which is abusing someone is a form of getting high and they are all addicted to this as well--plus most of them probably have a long list of chemical addictions or other types of addictions which may seem "healthy" but are not behind them).


I write about this because of this injustice that persists. The mechanical arms cover my body while I am teleported and slash and cut and insert and damage as much as possible every night. I am sleeping with layers of packaging tape and articles of clothing that protect my body in some way--in over 90-degree weather and humidity that is overwhelming. 


I so wait for justice and for my government to stop funding these types of activities and for me to receive compensation for all these damages so I can see a doctor who is not going to repoison or harm me, so I can live without being mutilated any longer. I sort of "stopped" the severing of my toes maybe last month (a few weeks ago but it's long enough for healing that should have taken place but hasn't--now seeing how permanent the damage truly is). If I had not done every single thing to try to protect myself I would not be able to walk any longer and they would have literally severed my toes and fingertips off--plus all the paralysis from poisoning and everything else that they just attack me viciously to obtain more and to try their mental breakdown process so I submit while I am so ill I must -I think their plan is--for me to submit to them because they are literally abusing and torturing me to death while I am so ill I MUST have peace and healing, which they deny me every single day to the point of murdering me slowly.


--------

Where my government should have been marginally protecting my life from these injustices and all this fascism and Nazism the government has instead fully but covertly endorsed it ALL (all my life). Where these celebrities who endlessly are paid in millions to shovel out the K-rap about how they are fighting for love and peace and justice and equality they are NOT and are actively working to ensure the exact opposite in the reality of their everyday dealings that the public does not see. Operating in tandem with the US Government.

How much worse can all of this become in the future if any opponents are silenced or killed off as they are doing now with these death squad organizations and technologies with full consent and participation of the MEDIA which remains SILENT about what they SHOULD BE REPORTING ON.

The types of crimes these groups commit are all fashioned to appear as almost "Normal" cause-and-effect situations of death or murder when in fact they are, in my estimation from looking at how these events unfold and the information I am barely able to ascertain given the lack of information due to the broad generalized info put out by media (I still cannot access really in-depth alternative news information I believe all is either rewritten or hacked or blocked from my every search).

So many tragic situations of silencing and murder are being displayed as information bytes as "normal" wacko situations of people just going berserk in public. I can really attest that the drugging and mind control also create these irrational and dangerous behaviors in the targets. 


I can't express how glib and smug the people attacking me really are with the absolute violence they are being not only allowed to get away with but the promotions they also are getting for participating in these types of crimes--physical and otherwise.

This post now ties-in with the other two posts I have written today. The criminals have been allowed to get away with so much violence and murder and theft and torture and for so many decades (this is a very long-standing situation of organization and implementation).


------------

Additions to this post that I could not "remember" while I was fighting to type--these are aspects of the impossibility of self-defense that this hate group has organized around my living situation of non-stop violation and mutilation and torture, rape and slow murder.


1. The studio is completely comprised of panels, tiles, floorboards and wall surfaces that are impossible to pound even small nails into. The terrorist organization reconstructed this studio to have jutting-out panels sticking out of wall crevices that were cheaply and quickly constructed with what amounts to crumbling and cheap materials. I have pounded hooks into almost every panel but the cheap faux walls which have been painted white crumble, literally I cannot pound anything into them they just fall out and the plaster comes out along with it. I have taped and pasted things to prop against these angles and portions of the walls and panels but the terrorists come in every time I leave and modify and destroy all my defense strategies.

2. There is another area, such as under my kitchen sink area which is completely tied together to stop all opening--with hooks (the fake wood area has been saturated with something that makes the wood panel of the cabinet back so soft that no metal can remain solid in the formerly very tough fake material--

there is an area behind the metal sink and pipe area at the back of the beneath-sink area, into the interior of the cabinet, which is so soft that nothing, not even tape, sticks to it. It is perpetually being saturated with stinking fluids and is malleable. They insert the mechanical arms through this, and just last night the props I put on the 1/2 huge gaping holes that the doors do not close against (the frame of the cabinet doors is 1/2 inch away from the twin closing doors and it's extremely easy for a mechanical arm to get through). I stuff these huge gaps with rubber padding and beads balanced underneath the sagging and nearly falling out metal hooks. This morning one of the beads that had been solidly stuck under one of these hooks was halfway across the room--it had been pushed out last night--I heard it pop and roll while I was just about to fall asleep.) I have been forced into a slow death trap here and I ask again for these celebrities to be forced, whether publicly or covertly, to PAY for my compensation for these dismemberments and rape and violence endlessly inflicted upon me so I can move into a home that I do not need to rent from any longer--so I can try to defend myself and have stability. They want to force a baby out of me while there is not only no love but absolute animosity and hate between me and these "people" who have only stolen everything possible from my life that their technologies and these huge endless waves of terrorist "civilians" inflict with full pardon, grants and funding by those who are really nefarious criminals put into high political leadership.


3. It has taken me over 2 years to pay for the scant, dollar store defenses I have put over the ENTIRE studio--in layers no less---to try to thwart or stop these intrusions that are DEADLY AND DESTROYING AND KILLING ME (I have not written about poisoning and drugging of my food but that is even more deadly than the incisions into my body that have gone on and on every night for years so by now parts of my body are completely damaged).

I could not AFFORD to pay for the dollar store items every month so I had to leave each project for how to block these mechanical arms in limbo, month-after-month. My subpoverty income, which is also forced upon me and all potentials for earning money are absolutely blocked--online it is impossible to just surf and open pages much less get a single practical thing done to defend myself. I have thus had to eat food on sale put out by the terrorist organization--which has human hairs in it and often is rancid but you cannot tell this from the packaging--in the store. This form of attack is done, of course, deliberately and is not some fluke of incompetence by the store I buy this food at. The food of course is pre-poisoned and drugged as well. I still cannot afford to pay for food at this point even though I am no longer spending nearly 40% of my monthly income on buying products at the dollar store to paste up and over every single inch of this endlessly permeable studio that has been forced upon me (no other options were available, all internet and all telecommunications are diverted to terrorist agents I have zero chance to find a place to live that is not a refabricated rape and dismemberment hate and torture situation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...