Saturday, May 1, 2021

I have just spent an inordinate amount of time fighting to pound letters out as hackers freeze the keyboard, then waiting and waiting as pages freeze when I begin to type and the entire computer freezes, then waiting as pages take 6-10 times longer to open than they should (or much longer, sometimes a wait of 2 minutes or longer for a simple page to open). Then my brain is under attack so I become angry and the backdoor hacking into my brain begins so I begin to rant in hate calling these expletives names while I am fighting to write anything critical of their death system of torture and mutilation and rape and assassination and mass murder using this technology. You can bet that crypto is funding a lot of these criminal terrorist activities being used against me.


"Terrorism and Crypto: Evidence from Ex-CIA Analyst." Coin Telegraph. October 12, 2019.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment