Friday, April 30, 2021

"Crypto Mania!" and Musk mania manic you should panic. Bill Maher briefly exposes the lunacy of believing in the cool dude status of Elon Musk and his bs environmental posturing (but he's just a good ole boy from South African Apartheid after all--or that general region but there is not much difference when it really boils down to the Nazi organizational dude structure--good ole while boy I mean structure). The snake oil sales pitch finally exposed just a tiny bit by Maher. What a threat to the globe cryptocurrency energy consumption and the baseless value that crypto really is (and Musk as well).

 

New Rule: Crypto Mania! | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)


Reality: Musk manic-you-should-be-panicked mania!



Written/pasted and copied here from my Facebook post written earlier today before hacking made even using the computer impossible--all was blocked and frozen repeatedly by hackers. I got enraged because this goes on every day I try to write anything or get anything done (like earning money so I can survive or fight this endless poverty and destitution and threat of murder that this group is endlessly hovering over me as their weapon of coercion).


This post is regarding the deadly energy consumption and climate change that the electronic generation of cryptocurrency entails and the hype surrounding nefarious and fake white supremacist Elon Musk--who has participated in this terrorist attack upon me and is building terrorist technology to torture, brain-map and control with computer interface human beings into compliance to his Nazi-based organization: but first

I just watched Bill Maher live streamed on Y-tube who brought this subject to mind. I have always been wary of this currency except for the fact that it is untraceable and it is potentially a source that can be used to circumvent things like ICCAN and other government agencies and over-lord entities who tax and monitor and steal and rob: but alas there is a huge drawback that is potentially deadly for the environment and that is the energy consumption of this digitalized but coal-fueled CO2-emmission climate change threat.
But first to my observation while technology that is idiot-fueled terrorist tech forced this change within my body: watching Maher (which I stopped doing a long time ago because I watched a clip of him using words verbatim that I had written on my Facebook page--but now I can return to watching him) and besides laughing with terrorists forcing the implants in my body to create an outpouring of tears because every time I laugh deeply they do this to my eyes--in addition to making tears come out of my eyes while I am eating, for example and many other nasty things that are forced upon me by this technology. How reliant upon technology our society is becoming to the extent that the entire planet is now in jeopardy of being absolutely destroyed by the utter idiocy and basic stupidity of the people in control over these technologies who are more qualified to pretend and feign that they care more than they actually are capable of in reality (to an alarming discrepancy).
However, the alarm for the global use of cryptocurrency has been intelligently described in such a funny way that this is probably the most brilliant and convincing argument anyone could ever hear, except for the RESEARCH into energy consumption that is borne out of actual fact on how deadly the use of this energy-sucking form of illicit fiscal (unregulated) monetary fantasy really is on the environment on a global scale:
"58% of all cryptocurrency mining is done in China and is typically powered by coal plants. Using the life-cycle impact-assessment methodology, I estimate that the annual carbon footprint for bitcoin and ethereum mining is comparable to that of some 6.8 million average European inhabitants — or as much as 43.9 million tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent."
I highly suggest to anyone to watch the Maher show televised today, (or yesterday USA time, April 30, 2021) to see the more in-depth comic review that has smatterings of brutal scientific research statistics that are really scary, and not being put out at all. Besides that, for once--FOR ONCE there is criticism of the most insidious of social and entertainment fakes who is so avidly embraced by the white male bigot Nazis who endlessly push forward any person so enthusiastically putting out the death force technology that is part of mind control (and Musk has absolutely attacked me and is 100% a participant in this terrorist contract out on me--his brain-body-computer interface stuff is not some wonderful emblem of progress into future potentialities into the wonderful world of AI and human interaction paradise but instead he is part of the fascist Nazi racist organization and the hype regarding him and all the inventions that he never created is alarming but no one can see this). Thankfully Maher puts Musk in a clearer context and this is in the show--basically that the electronically-generated (but coal-burning basis) of cryptocurrency mining can, according to research on the energy consumption and the huge spread of cryptocurrency on global markets--the result can be a 2% increase in global temperatures--enough for all the ice caps to melt and mass destruction of the planet to ensue. Maher put it succinctly when he said that on one hand Musk appears to supply the world with all this "energy saving" technology--while actively working to endorse cryptocurrency and it's evolution into global fiscal policy.
The dude Musk is a skunk and is so evil behind all the posturing and endorsements because he is a good ole Nazi white supremacist boy and the hype surrounding him and his technology should be stopped. There are other companies which could be actually not bs-Hollywood celebrity figurines of "change" who are really just part of the old fascist, white supremacist guard as I believe very strongly Musk actually is.
------

I am trying to copy and paste the link to the You Tube video that Maher just put out and I am WAITING AND WAITING as hackers freeze the entire laptop..this goes on for all functions I attempt, pages I open and it is non-stop and has been going on for a very long time. It has increased since the last terrorist celebrity latched on to obtaining free new deals out of attacking me--just like the theory of getting free money from the mining of crypto--with the real threat at an extreme high to the planet on a global and deadly scale. The tech  being used on me is like children playing with sadistic cop toys as they use deadly force to inflict their whimsical power posturing demands upon the helpless and defenseless victim--me in this case---perhaps you in the future.

Trust me, this is how infantile these celebrities and politicians really are and the technology is far too advanced for idiot morons like this to have access to. This post is really another warning about believing in the hype of the H-wood fantasy roles that are generated by extremely evil executives who are pushing these deadly agendas on and on. The military-industrial complex now collaborating with the AI complex is lagging far behind the intellectual and moral lack of complexity that these well-trained but psychologically incompetent idiots are demonstrating when they use the tech against me.
It is very hard now to form linear and cohesive structures in writing and I am just going to stop now--the time consumed every attempt I make to write is always me writing about how badly I am being thwarted or blocked completely for all my writing efforts. Then the same idiots I refer to steal the ideas and turn out their banal movies and speeches based on these concepts so they can appear to be less then psychopathic or psychotic morons using sophisticated tech that they are in every way but programmed as robot psycho-rapist murdeing bigots but in every other way incompetent to handle these technologies--and that INCLUDES MUSK who is a real threat to the future of the planet and all these Nazi white male "dudes" who attack me absolutely "love" musk he's just such a good ole bigot white boy they all gather around him and applaud and cheer. There is no questioning allowed of anything these creeps put out--no film reviews critically analyzing their content is allowed--I am under threat of death when I try to write one that no critics are coming out with otherwise as they are also suppressed and must agree nominally with the K-rap stuff that is coming out. That applies to the persona, carefully coached, orchestrated and constructed around the Musk dynasty which is a farce and a lie. The technologies he really has endorsed are of a pandemic-sized threat to the planet--in terms of mind control he is pushing for slavery and bigot white supremacy master domination and you cannot see it because the imagery the media puts out is such a blinding but duplicitous force/farce.

-----------------------


---------

Now my brain is completely into a cursing hate mode lacking real cognitive cohesion. I can't write anything in some clear and linear way--my brain is under so much attack and I am fighting so goddamn hard to type anything out while these people attacking me are laughing about the decades of forcing this upon not only me but any adversary or whistleblower or critic who disagrees with them, many of whom have been covertly or brutally murdered or are in prison or etc. Meanwhile they are poisoning the planet not only with their endless construction and building but even their cherished cryptocurrency which scammers like Musk fully endorse (because he is PART OF THE NAZI TERRORIST NETWORK WHICH IS A GLOBAL TERRORIST ENTITY).

No comments:

Post a Comment