Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Terrorist Filth report: April 13, 2021. Cleaning up the filth of the filth. My home vandalized for the nth time yesterday while I was out shopping. Filth has been sprayed into my refrigerator (brown grease liquid with hairs stuck in the middle, underneath the shelf trays of the door. Filth sprayed under my kitchen sink--and the doors to this area cut more deeply to inflict more than 1/2 inch of wide space between the door and the edge of the cabinet--thus allowing for mechanical arms to enter from underneath the sink into my room while I sleep or am in another part of this tiny studio.

 I have pounded metal hooks into the partial laminate-wood doors so I can seal them--(stuffing pieces of rubber matting with beads balanced on top of the matting) to try to stop the insertion of mechanical arms through these very enlarged gaps between the door and the panel of the wood cabinet, which should shut completely but instead they cut more of a gap while I was out yesterday. They sprayed black soot type material which covers the bottom of the sink area and the metal hook on one side has been pulled out and the wood/laminate has been saturated with a chemical or solvent that loosens the wood so badly nothing can remain fixed if pounded in. I have had to move the metal hook from the edge of the cabinet door to the 1/6th mark from the center, and now the hook is so loose after being saturated that the third attempt to create some barrier has been almost destroyed--as the entire panel of the cabinet has been saturated so the fake wood is soft like some kind of hard cheese. Thus, just getting up after being in pain from the exertion of spending a day to buy and buy what I need so I can sit and try to heal from more poison ripping out of my body (while being teleported and abused while healing from sickening poison detox--) and thus, cleaning and cleaning stinking filth which is so pervasive that there are areas of my room I have not had the energy, strength or flexibility to clean for a very, very long time. I just spend all my time cleaning the stinking mess that terrorists spray on these vital things like blankets, pillows and clothing and I also must hand wash it all because terrorists broke the Thai laundry machine that came with this unit--which is a cold water apparatus that now has no spin cycle (it works but is being remotely blocked)


My hands are so destroyed from nearly a decade of non-stop washing of clothing that I eventually have to throw out the material is so stinking and this sometimes happens for clothing I have never worn.

But cleaning up stinking filth, seeing my hands once again shrivel from detergents and from cleaning as my hands are now damaged to the point of looking like a cleaning lady's worn out hands--also stalker terrorists have been pouring damaging chemicals on my hair/hands/skin and everywhere in addition to inserting objects under cuticles (one finger is permanently damaged from this) and cutting, slashing and making my hair fall out and trying to make my teeth fall out by cutting into the gum tissue in addition to trying to slowly sever my toes off and in addition to that--years of chemicals put on my skin with the eruptions from rash explosions then tattoed into my skin by these terrorist agents--thus blemishes literally tattooed into my legs by the people who created the rashes--


and, going through that and now writing about it. To document. To try to get someone to stop this torture (a decade of writing about it and yet, one must keep trying because this organization really is nothing I can ever call superior and thus I never want to just remain silent and allow them to continue this destruction of civilization--for that is what they are doing now and will continue to do with these technologies and the absolute "dumbing down" of society through the brain-altering tech and these horrid fake propaganda movies about how they are making the planet safe for Democracy and Freedom (which is a complete farcical lie).

So I must clean up the filth of the filth once more today. 


THE FILTH THAT THEY ORDER TO BE POURED ONTO THE HOMES AND BODIES OF TARGETS SUCH AS MYSELF IS REALLY THE FILTH THAT THESE CREEPE EXIST IN, if spiritually and energetically, morally and psychologically. How they have been chosen for their lying posturing to represent a false narrative of Democracy is really not too hard to detect if you are not drugged, under mind control and confused with no alternatives to their endless manipulation of all information outlets. Destroying all opposition and all who oppose them. Well, the end result is not going to be a Brave New World. It's not even going to be you living in  luxury with plantations and slaves. It's going to be a destroyed world with nuclear fall-out lasting 100,000 years and most animal life extinct and blown off the face of the planet.


These creeple are too irresponsible to handle even these weapons and they are being put in control over mass weapons of destruction and biological weaponry (evidence is mounting that the Corona Virus was a laboratory-made situation for biological warfare perhaps?).


Just think about how these people who are attacking me have their investments in firms like Amazon and Apple and Tesla--one of these CEO's has become the 2nd richest perpetrator attacking me in the world--just from the pandemic--one month after he opened a factory in China. The technology he controls uses brain-computer interface similar to how they are torturing and manipulating me.

Just to let you know that you may not be in control over your thoughts and decisions and the adoration you pour onto these criminals without questioning them or their assertions because you are so numb and dumbed out by media hype and bombardment of continuous media exposure--no time to really investigate--they seem like happy-go-lucky chirpy younger dudes who become executives kind of hipster but affluent managers--like the celebrities and their posturing.

Too bad most of their public behavior has been carefully constructed by professional coaching trainers (otherwise known as "handlers").


But their filth is now manifest into my home because I am saying NO for the tenth year in a row to being exploited by people who I find abhorrent who are abhorrent towards me, with full permission by the police and by my government and fully enforced by 80% of my country and even more by the poorer countries like Thailand (perhaps at a 90% rate of obedience to bigot Nazi control in places like Thailand--completely so brainwashed but don't mistake these people for your assumption that you are "better" and more in control because your education appears to be more in-depth and analytical and harsher and more demanding thus you are better informed and more cerebral and in control over your thoughts and actions).

Try as I might, my words appear to fall into empty space. I realize the drugging creates a ranting hate expletive-driven series of rants that are not credible and I can understand how the usual blaming-the-victim syndrome remains a deterrent to taking the victim seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment