Monday, April 26, 2021

Terrorist agent "neighbor" terrorist report April 26, 2021.

 Drilling into the walls, pounding, hammering commences for the 6+th month in a sequence of non-stop noise from the 300 sq. ft studio beneath mine. The distance is so small from door to patio that you can count to 5 and walk from the front door to the outside with medium-sized steps. The width of the studio is so small you take 4 steps.

Over SIX MONTHS of drilling, pounding at a rate of 8-hour days for months on end. The terrorist teleporting millionaire/billionaries who have tortured me to obtain ideas for their H-wood movie plots made sure that my laptop was broken when I asked on my private Facebook page, from where they obtain many creative ideas that I was too drugged up to write in full, the laptop so hacked I could not write, and they stole and stole ideas from the very laptop that they ordered broken when I wrote on my PRIVATE --as in NO "FRIENDS" and all outsiders blocked--they stole my concepts for YEARS AND MADE MILLIONS OFF THE IDEAS WHICH THEY CONVERTED INTO FASCIST NAZI and racist propaganda glorifying themselves as having creative or "alternative" perspectives on everything from feminism to anti-racism to everything in between that they could steal from my very brief paragraphs that I wrote while drugged up so badly I could not even physically move--

I asked that they stop being awarded and they not only tried to kill me (the leader and then the cascading groups here in Phuket, the minority minions and the leadership of the United States and all the terrorist groups in between). So they had this laptop broken (my former laptop) and then while my MONEY WAS STOLEN from my purse nightly, I could not literally afford to pay for an internet cafe service for more than once or twice a month. The economic situation they forced upon me by stealing my money while I was comatose made me unable to buy food or herbs to even heal.

They tried to kill me in a car accident and kept having cars nearly hit me for another TWO YEARS. They then "won" award after award and the millions of people involved in the gang stalking circuits have endlessly endorsed all of this--

That is the story of not being able to write anything to try to get anyone to stop this endless attack upon me and my home. My body has aged and broken down so badly and all I do is fight to heal from poisoning, torture, mutilation and poisoning plus the drugging has kept me unable to do the most basic things in life for a few decades. Then, bedridden and stuck like this, I have studied with the intention to write or earn money online--but they have tortured me using this teleportation technology to steal ideas, after hacking into my laptop for years from what I have written on Facebook all my creative ideas I have since stopped writing. They then encircled me in teleportation with notebooks on their laps asking me for ideas and when I began to fight back and say no they hissed out themes of Jews being sent off to concentration camps, aiming this at me. The tortures have gone on and on with the giggling and laughter and participation of millions upon millions of creeple out there on this planet. I understand why no one will get involved just due to the lack of alternative representation that is the dire reality of this situation. However, I can't even write my philosophical concept because they will steal it, and they will steal it from my mental formulations of these concepts using their thought-reading technology.

They are a never-ending locust swarm of pests devouring all they can suck out, glamorized and glorified endlessly. How I wish I didn't have to see the ugly side to all of this, I was unconcerned about H-wood all my life (I have not once watched The Oscars/Academy Awards my entire life--I never watched the Golden Globes until I had to try to assess and understand who and what was being awarded due to their contracts of attacking me and nearly murdering me). 

Even with this understanding everyone already knows and they still glorify this. The numbers of Europ-a's attacking me here in Phuket, and even moreso in America (or the same number of Blacks, Jews, Latinos, etc Asians galore) the same demographic of the power differential of master-slave applies to the US as it does to any "Developing" country (call it Imperialistic-colonized-enslaved-Failed State, if you will).  When I observe the ugly servitude that these would-be "masters" of H-wood, the Man Who Would Be King platoon of females hanging on to their rapist, racist men (who are more vicious than the men who prod them on to greater violence and the men get more sexually excited as they get more younger and younger women into their beds for this contract which also is a sexually-gratifying fly-trap for more females to enter into the cesspool of this contract.


I am now digressing but it's so repugnant to have to see the darker side of H-wood. I just want to actually see excellent movie quality and incredible actors playing out movies that are not violence-packed and in theme formulaic for a change. This is exactly what the actors are at their core and they are as brainwashed as anyone else on the planet who is under mind control--as they are, they really are.

They keep attacking me to get me to write so they can suck out more concepts and ideas or phrases or whatever they can use that they can't personally think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...