Monday, April 26, 2021

Terrorist agent "neighbor" terrorist report April 26, 2021.

 Drilling into the walls, pounding, hammering commences for the 6+th month in a sequence of non-stop noise from the 300 sq. ft studio beneath mine. The distance is so small from door to patio that you can count to 5 and walk from the front door to the outside with medium-sized steps. The width of the studio is so small you take 4 steps.

Over SIX MONTHS of drilling, pounding at a rate of 8-hour days for months on end. The terrorist teleporting millionaire/billionaries who have tortured me to obtain ideas for their H-wood movie plots made sure that my laptop was broken when I asked on my private Facebook page, from where they obtain many creative ideas that I was too drugged up to write in full, the laptop so hacked I could not write, and they stole and stole ideas from the very laptop that they ordered broken when I wrote on my PRIVATE --as in NO "FRIENDS" and all outsiders blocked--they stole my concepts for YEARS AND MADE MILLIONS OFF THE IDEAS WHICH THEY CONVERTED INTO FASCIST NAZI and racist propaganda glorifying themselves as having creative or "alternative" perspectives on everything from feminism to anti-racism to everything in between that they could steal from my very brief paragraphs that I wrote while drugged up so badly I could not even physically move--

I asked that they stop being awarded and they not only tried to kill me (the leader and then the cascading groups here in Phuket, the minority minions and the leadership of the United States and all the terrorist groups in between). So they had this laptop broken (my former laptop) and then while my MONEY WAS STOLEN from my purse nightly, I could not literally afford to pay for an internet cafe service for more than once or twice a month. The economic situation they forced upon me by stealing my money while I was comatose made me unable to buy food or herbs to even heal.

They tried to kill me in a car accident and kept having cars nearly hit me for another TWO YEARS. They then "won" award after award and the millions of people involved in the gang stalking circuits have endlessly endorsed all of this--

That is the story of not being able to write anything to try to get anyone to stop this endless attack upon me and my home. My body has aged and broken down so badly and all I do is fight to heal from poisoning, torture, mutilation and poisoning plus the drugging has kept me unable to do the most basic things in life for a few decades. Then, bedridden and stuck like this, I have studied with the intention to write or earn money online--but they have tortured me using this teleportation technology to steal ideas, after hacking into my laptop for years from what I have written on Facebook all my creative ideas I have since stopped writing. They then encircled me in teleportation with notebooks on their laps asking me for ideas and when I began to fight back and say no they hissed out themes of Jews being sent off to concentration camps, aiming this at me. The tortures have gone on and on with the giggling and laughter and participation of millions upon millions of creeple out there on this planet. I understand why no one will get involved just due to the lack of alternative representation that is the dire reality of this situation. However, I can't even write my philosophical concept because they will steal it, and they will steal it from my mental formulations of these concepts using their thought-reading technology.

They are a never-ending locust swarm of pests devouring all they can suck out, glamorized and glorified endlessly. How I wish I didn't have to see the ugly side to all of this, I was unconcerned about H-wood all my life (I have not once watched The Oscars/Academy Awards my entire life--I never watched the Golden Globes until I had to try to assess and understand who and what was being awarded due to their contracts of attacking me and nearly murdering me). 

Even with this understanding everyone already knows and they still glorify this. The numbers of Europ-a's attacking me here in Phuket, and even moreso in America (or the same number of Blacks, Jews, Latinos, etc Asians galore) the same demographic of the power differential of master-slave applies to the US as it does to any "Developing" country (call it Imperialistic-colonized-enslaved-Failed State, if you will).  When I observe the ugly servitude that these would-be "masters" of H-wood, the Man Who Would Be King platoon of females hanging on to their rapist, racist men (who are more vicious than the men who prod them on to greater violence and the men get more sexually excited as they get more younger and younger women into their beds for this contract which also is a sexually-gratifying fly-trap for more females to enter into the cesspool of this contract.


I am now digressing but it's so repugnant to have to see the darker side of H-wood. I just want to actually see excellent movie quality and incredible actors playing out movies that are not violence-packed and in theme formulaic for a change. This is exactly what the actors are at their core and they are as brainwashed as anyone else on the planet who is under mind control--as they are, they really are.

They keep attacking me to get me to write so they can suck out more concepts and ideas or phrases or whatever they can use that they can't personally think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment