Monday, April 19, 2021

Another movie review concerning the indoctrination of white males and their sexually excited white wives into white pan-Europ-a racist/fascist supremacist society into Mafia/Nazi ideology but put out as an "entertainment" ultra-violent psychopath "thriller" piece of crap for media devouring mind-controlled thugs to be trained by. The movie is called NOBODY and the actor starring has never bothered me in teleportation or in any way that I am aware of. I only write to describe how I analyze the movie to be an indoctrination into fascist and Nazi ideology.

PLEASE DO NOT LET SCAMMERS LIKE DANNY MOYNIHAN OR THE BRAD PITT GANG STEAL MY IDEAS ANY LONGER--INCLUDING MY PERSONAL FILM REVIEW HERE--SENTENCES OR CONCEPTS DO NOT LET THEM STEAL THIS ANY  LONGER


But I must make it quick because I am finally not too ill from the attacks from Pitt draining my vital essence night-after-night with his barrage of insults and verbal attacks and demands and hate and physical violence--which is not a routine and not an idiosyncratic moment he's now fully a domestic violent type of guy and I am unable to defend myself except by endlessly ranting into the computer for someone to stop this violence and travesty of justice.

------

I can now write briefly: the movie begins in such a sweet way I was almost drawn into it before getting really sickened by the excessive violence. In the middle of turning it briefly off, I turned to other famous flicks from the directors and actors who have stolen ideas from me about peace, freedom and how they are such injustice advocates and fascist Nazis--which they turn around into their heroic rescue con artistry

and their movies are absolutely violent and "action-packed" with smug retorts to the adversaries of the supposed "heroes" of justice fighting against nearly impossible odds--usually a lone wolf type scenario which they then surmount through extraordinary superhuman feats of wonder and CGI artistry for movie titillation for mind control programming into a hate and violent society.

--------

Switching back and forth between Kill Bill, which popped up on my YouTube screen and after many hours of being sick from detox, and the laptop is literally emitting WiFi signals intermixed with other various spectral wave lengths which absolutely affect my brain, viewing choice and decision-making (aka mind control blasting into my brain and changing my decisions on what I like with their subliminals and mood-changing tech to further highlight how what I actually do not like I then find I "like" until I turn the WiFi off and get away from the signal for at least a few hours and my entire mindset is changed with a more natural rhythm and I realize that I have been under most stringent artificial brain-wave alteration.

-------

Nobody begins almost like a Bruce Lee movie, where the protagonist tries to quell the attacks that are unjust by not resorting to lethal force in response. That draws the viewer into believing that this starring character is a reasonable man capable of restraint and that perhaps there will be some interesting plot device that comes up later on in the movie. However, it degenerates into the typical mass shooting-blood-splattering fest within a few minutes, and that never stops until almost the very last moment of the movie. The movie ends with the expectation and embrace by the formerly bored but then titillated wife responding that she is ready for me--which of course brings about a heightened sexual response and more money for both her and her husband who had "tried" to lead a "normal" life that average people are supposed to live. 

The one dream and goal this couple has is to eventually travel to Italy and spend some time being Italians. I cannot but associate this with the endless programming of Americans into Europ-a fascist mentality and in the situation of Italians, the Mafia influence of the movie with the Frank Sinatra type singing theme also is a subliminal reminder of many other mafia types of films you have all seen repeatedly because they never stop coming out with the very same musical style and theme. You also witnessed it with Trump leaving the White House--this mafia musical theme and of course "I will return" as the promise of more. And the movie Nobody ends with the same promise of "more" to come. More fascism, more violence, more opportunism and more sexual titillation for the blonde Nazi wives at home thrilled that their formerly sexually impotent men who were mainstream and did their office jobs could become violent sexual predators and thus, they could achieve orgasm and even "love" out of this thrilling emergence of the "ubermensch" personality that emerges using the fascist template adorned with the Mafia themes. Mafia and Nazi connections are all that I have been writing about in terms of this H-wood situation that embroils my life, causing me to write about their hate agents endlessly and the hate the agents of the people like Moynihan and Pelosi and the Nazis out of Europe employ to be trained into fascist and Nazi philosophy--who then promote these ideologies in these movies that are recurring templates put out year-after-year with the highest quality and most professional endorsement by the media conglomerate industry pushing these propaganda ideologies of Europ-a-based fascism and Nazism combined with Mafia, which could be Russia and it could be Italy or Brooklyn but essentially the men all integrate into one essential stereotype but only with different accents and languages but they can all communicate and there is nothing left and remaining of the Democratic ideal of intellectual contemplation and human rights and control and sustainable balance within society.


Every movie is a journey into a symbolic representation of a platitude shift or paradigm shift: the movies I write of anyway which are very layered and structured to mean multiple chambers of avenue into this hierarchical structure that this Nazi/Mafia group with it's layers of adherents all conform to so strictly there is little difference between them except accent, language and socioeconomic status--which is the one and only changing variable in the entire spectrum of their conformity.

Those at the top are the only persons allowed to discuss the meanings and the symbolic representations that are put out by their class to influence and peddle off their political/religious (in some cases) ideology--

and now, this is not a small post any longer. This was an extremely brief analysis but I just want to put it out there to the Everyman Nobody Everybody readership hacking into my blocked and censored blog. (thus, I think I will copy this onto Facebook because perhaps there is a larger readership but so far, for over a decade that page under my name has provided these blank, meaningless, hateful personalities with ideas for them to steal so their hate protocols can be augmented by some kind of idealism about changing society so it's not run by rotten young and old white males and their even nastier white female co-conspirators into fascist Nazi/Mafia mentality.

Thus, c'est nes pas La Vie.

But, it is the transition from the striving for The Good which was the hallmark of American society and in so many of these movies with these older actors who are long deceased who fought for justice and never degraded their movies with sex scenes or ultra violence endlessly portrayed as the climactic moment that keeps coming at a very elongated pace until it's a drooping plot device of violence that is only a training manual for fascist Nazi and Mafia cultural indoctrination. 


In keeping with the symbolic transference involved of switching from plain American landscape into the "dream" of going to Italy and the (de)evolulution (in the movie it's supposed to be an elevation in spirit and sexual power and prowess) but--descending into barbarity with a touch of Evil (that was a poster that was on the wall in the study of this Nobody character, as part of the subliminal movie plot programming, if you noticed while watching the movie you can notice it now it's shown in the near opening scene when Nobody escapes to his office to chat with the radio agent posing as a jazz sax musician and the poster is on the wall) but...the touch of fascism is really the touch that this man needs to jump-start him back into his old psychopath secret agent killer position but now with a completely adoring wife who had been sexually frigid before his transition to killer and blunt force animalistic psyhcopath--the training for the American who is being told that good old American life and values are just plain emasculating and that becoming a semblance of a pan-Europ-a cultural stereotype of a Mafia leader combined with a psychopath fascist and voila! Movie plot becomes endless blood and guts and glory and boring boring if you are just a bit tired of the same violence and I am because it's being directed at me in a programmed way in endless repetition just like these movie formulas and plots--so I am sensitized to this content and how it plays out like a broken record and I see and know the programming because I also witness it almost daily with actors who are at this high level of movie mind control programming.

----------------

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...