Sunday, April 18, 2021

Filthy terrorist FILTH report. The dirty minions operating for the dirty celebrity/politico terrorists are putting raw sewage into the area beneath my patio on ground level and the entire area permeates with the stench. They do this at night. Their endless blathering and yelling on their patios stops, it's completely silent for a change and then the entire area is being saturated with raw sewage poured into the tiny drainage canal at the bottom of the hillside underneath my patio.

 Every single thing they do is filthy, dirty, sick, evil, foul and rotten.

The celebrities and the politicians. They make whatever they can filthy so they can claim that they are CLEAN and superior. I have been surrounded with the grease, filth and scum that they pour into every single thing including my food and into my body.

They are so disgusting and foul and rotten and ugly and putrid. They are trying to force a baby on me. I ask that this filth be taken off me and that this dirty group is stopped. If you can't see the global warming that this group has created that is the most obvious symbol of their pollution, filth and destruction than you are truly ignorant and blind. As this group controls most business and politics around the planet--they are responsible. I see first-hand here in Phuket how cement is of much more importance to their sense of importance plastered over the beauty of the world so filthy fascist exploiters can all have their pension investments poured into coffee shops and box structures while nature is heaving with their filth and destruction. Animals are becoming extinct.


At the very least, someone must make a move to stop the endless destruction of the pristine Thai environment as there are no groups I have ever seen protesting this endless plunder of nature in this country. Not the Swedish representative who in my opinion is only famous because she's a Nazi who is protesting and otherwise the land protectors in Chile are being killed for fighting to defend nature against absolute destruction and this is relatively kept silent in the media while blonde Europigapes who are children are famous for their lectures. This fascist Nazi girl has not arrived in Phuket or made any statements to stop the greasy disgusting pig ape Europigapes who plunder this country and all the developing countries in order to make their endless plantations with brown-skinned or black slaves obeying and servicing their every greasy, evil pedophile and pederast need and prostituted plantation slave system enforced by the local law enforcement. 


that is the filth that this filth is really doing not just to me but to the planet. I just want people to understand that the whore pig apes out of Whorewood attacking me are a definitive part of this huge exploitation of the environment that the greasy Europigapes in Thailand are doing--because they are handed every kind of free investment and business opportunity and mansion allotment in this country alongside their revolting and filthy Europigape friends and partners who are vile and ugly and disgusting and I have had to see them for over 10 years so I know what I am talking about. The only thing I can say about these filthy pigs is that for them, thank God there is plastic surgery and that they have slaves cleaning up their filth for them while they order filth to be poured on every kind of targeted group possible.


But please, they are stinking and foul and filthy and stupid and disgusting--can someone stop their endless filth poured into my body and home?

No comments:

Post a Comment