Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Terrorism action by terrorist Government ("gang stalking" activity) terrorist report: April 22, 2021.

* Please note that during the course of writing this post hackers blocked key functions so I had to backspace and retype continuously. My brain is under mind control and brainwave-altering attack and so this post degenerates and rambles after a certain point into my brain being attacked. Every click, function and thing I press and attempt to perform is frozen and blocked and I have to wait to do anything on this laptop due to terrorist hacker blocks and malware which I cannot defend myself or get off this laptop.

Hackers always rewrite and delete parts of all that I post after I publish.

-------------

I include this video as a symbolic representation of how lies about terrorist activities are covered-up by official sources. That, by implication, also reveals how top agencies help to create these death squad activities from police and in terms of terrorist "gang stalking" activities and actions--which of course extend into my situation and the players involved are at the uppermost tiers of the official roles for leadership that affect people on every level in American (and global) society.

Listen to the very first 2 minutes of this video where CNN reporter Anderson Cooper reads the initial Minneapolis PD report on how they claim George Floyd died. It is an absolutely packed set of lies and shows the complicity in street murder that white supremacists and bigots have "enjoyed" in those "golden years" that the former administration told his jeering and cheering audiences he wanted to "bring back" and indeed, without the protestors who are people like me--impoverished, desperate for change, understanding the threats to their lives if not explicitly then on some deep level--that this is a terrorist society with government officials sanctioning if not covertly death squad and murder and torture activities all covered-up with the endless officially-sanctioned lies. I am now the recipient of an on-going set of lies from a very vital organ of the US Government which oversees the lives of millions upon millions of people--many of whom are of "minority" status and/or disenfranchised and excluded otherwise. I have been forced into this status due to terrorist poisoning and night-time violence and accidents and while in this helpless situation, not only denied health care, but once having obtained Medicaid in the US, denied health care and lied to, and now in Thailand I am blocked financially from obtaining any kind of health care once again. The hate and discrimination from these bigots you put into lead position and endless torture and threats continues with absolute compliance from an overlapping agency that still has the same corrupt person leading the agency and department that has been in some part responsible for years of discriminatory actions against me. I have no way to defend myself against this endless series of attacks which threaten my life due to the circumstances with all the millions of gang stalking participants acting like one domestic torture prison operation aimed at thwarting the lives of civilians who are innocent and living within society--this gang stalking set of protocols and death and murder attacks I am referring to continuously which have lead to the Floyd murder situation I believe. And many silenced and unnamed murders as well. I get these notices from this agency when I criticize or write something on my blog or Facebook page as a threat to my life for expressing the rage and the drugged up ranting of a DECADE OF TORTURE THAT IS NEVER STOPPED by any administration or person. (the hacking is now making typing impossible).

The reason any kind of social change has come about in the aftermath of the Floyd murder by police is that the disenfranchised and those who have been targeted have finally come into the streets in absolute rage due to the incompetence of these parasites who have been officially put into leadership categories because they are absolutely, all of them I have encountered in years of seeing top celebrities of all races and even more violently from the Black and other "minority" (including Jewish) quarters (including my family).

 Listen to the wording of the first police report on how Floyd died. You can see how the same protocols of lies are being used against me but my case has been silenced and there are no people protesting for me because I belong to no group it seems I have no representation. This is the "price" a person pays for wanting to express themselves in some unique way (without harming others, as I have not harmed others and am no threat to society except that I question the authority of these people who are attacking me).

"Here's what's next for Derek Chauvin." Anderson Cooper reads the initial May, 25-26, 2020 Minneaspolis Police Report on how George Floyd died (first 2 minutes into the video).



I received a letter in my email inbox yesterday from my nearly defunct, discriminatory/terrorist agent "Gang-stalking"-controlled mailing service out of Florida. The letter was dated April 19, 2021. There was no envelope which has been the usual protocol that they scan first the envelope and then I have to agree to scanning the contents of the letter. The envelopes from this agency for the past few years of threats to my life and situation have NEVER HAD A US MAIL DATE STAMP on the envelopes. They are sent via some other service other than the US Postal Service. They are illegal and illegitimate and the protocols are out of alignment with my actual situation. The threat to my life is very clear from these letters. 

-----------------

This is concerning an agency that has been an overlap from the previous Administration into this current, nearly new, but old due to a few decade-long established and entrenched Administrations and leaders and politicians and media representatives and outlets and performers. And "Gang stalking" network terrorist activities combined into a maelstrom of death squad and discriminatory activities.

---------------

I do not want to define my personal situation and relationship with the US Government as I do not want to add more ammunition to my enemies, who already know everything possible about my personal circumstances but nevertheless I try to protect myself by not clearly defining this very life-threatening situation, and it truly is for me in regard to this attack I experienced from US Government sources in combination with my extremely discriminatory mail service which changed from being excellent, well-functioning and professional but turned into hate, covert abuse and absolute discrimination under the last Administration and those attacks combined with this government agency are forming a double-pronged deadly terrorist attack upon me, and I should add many other people. This all, of course, trickles down into police and judiciary functioning, discrimination and all kinds of criminal activities being silenced, lied about and obscured by officially-sanctioned protocols of terrorist activity. I included a video on how violently the Minneapolis Police Department allowed the Chauvin group to lie about the circumstances of the Floyd murder with their official proclamation on how Floyd died according to their official report--which was a complete deadly lie. My situation is not far removed from that very scenario of police and government collusion in murder group activities all disguised as being officially-sanctioned under Law and with titles conferred to bigots and murdering fascists and corrupt businesses who participate in these crimes, which all then get more promotions and those who disagree are demoted.

----------

This government agency in question is supposed to handle the lives of people who are injured, disabled, cannot function, have mental and emotional issues, are in poverty are incapable of functioning.

I was poisoned and thus made paralyzed and eventually being murdered with State sanctioning. These very agencies and their leaders are now blocking my earning capability to further try to defend myself against their poisoning. 

However, the agency has determined that the terrorist rapists who first date-raped me/drugged into comatose levels of inertia and exploited the microchip implant capabilities of this hate system that has been forced upon me--with poisoning to make me so drugged I had no idea what I was really doing but still appearing somewhat cognizant and compliant and agreeable--while of course no one on the planet warned me so I had no idea and thus no chance to defend myself and not participate in every attack that countless people forced upon me while they poisoned me with hardening poisoning agents and mind control drugs. Hardening into a shell and now it's a decade of fighting to get it out while being tortured in ways that would kill anybody from stress, with dismemberment and rape and drugging and poisoning a continuous threat and reality with no one supporting or helping me anywhere on the planet to stop this:

the last administration was handed this technology of torture, rape and murder by the administration previously in power--and the leaders of that group are still participating in this situation of attacking me, perhaps to shield from their guilt and crimes with all their rhetoric about how they are fighting for equality and justice and female power and against white racism and all that stuff.

This agency never bothered me until the last administrative tyrant got into power due to the group of celebrities welcoming their fellow  H-wood rapist "celebrity" into their fold of torturign me-and thus the awards have not stopped flowing for these same terrorists and their friend of that reality show level became your leader and the result was that cops killing people in the streets as a form of lynching has become nearly a resurgence of public assassination. 

This agency --it's current top position personality--I do not know the name at this moment but he is an overlap from the former celebrity president--who during the last four years has been in part a component of this terrorist operation against me. I have received no less than one review of my condition per year--every year--while for the nearly 20+ years of me being in this horrid position stuck, paralyzed and fighting and even obtaining a Master's Degree (but not actually having the diploma because the financial aid office imposed a "wrong" type of loan which I must pay back in order to obtain my degree--this was another form of terrorist discrimination which my university also forced upon me and I could not change it as I was not able to get to the office in person to change the loan and this office lied on the phone, as the government agencies I phone also LIE AND HARASS me on the phone when I call as well--that includes the IRS AND other essential offices).

This situation I am in is a permanent and chronic situation---my X-rays and other vital medical records are obvious in the chronic situation of a physical nature--but in the assessment this agency--many years ago--had to include a mental assessment of some kind of instability which I absolutely never exhibited in my interviews. I described the psychological attacks I had experienced from participants in this crime against me such as my family and I was labeled as being psychologically instable--I was calm, polite, didn't go into raving hate rants as I do on this blog often--I had no idea I was a target I just described the precursors to the protocols of this mind control operation and thus I was labeled as being kind of crazy by the interviewing agent--which I did not exhibit in word or action in the interview. This is a permanent stain and discrediting blot on my record--in addition to other things that have happened during other older administrations--and some of these politicians have also attacked me in teleportation and profited AGAIN off exploiting this situation forced upon me, by them--years ago and they are all still profiting off exploiting this situation and allowing it to go on and on).

However, in all the years I have been forced into subpoverty level existence, fighting to get into grad school (put into deadly accidents while driving to school and this happened in every school I attended in Florida--nearly murdered by poisoning and accidents in Florida for the many years I lived there)

my vertebrae have also been crushed while I slept and was comatose, drugged up and the microchip made my consciousness into such a state that I was drugged into comatose incapacity. They crushed my vertebrae in two places and now, with hard poisons latched into my spine and hips and then endless manipulations of my spin when these terrorists break into my room and put my body out of alignment and then continue to poison me with hardening poisons--I am thus nearly paralyzed at this point and my condition is worse than chronic and dangerous physically.

But for all the years I have received only one letter of review of my case--because IT IS CHRONIC AND PERMANENT there is no need for a further medical review. But because of the fascism, absolute exploitation of everything possible from this last president, every crooked avenue of wresting corrupt power in every way possible which has been conferred to higher levels of this agency's top level--which remains in power to this day although I heard in the news media that people have been requesting the current president to REMOVE this former administrative leader out of this top position which affects the lives of so many completely vulnerable people. In American society, if you have no money or are disabled or injured you get the stigma of being "less important" and if you have to receive money then you are "on charity". That form of discrimination on the everyday level, the mundane level of society is also crippling.

But I just got a letter yesterday for the 5th time requesting that I fly back to Florida and get a medical review--but just at the last moment, they notified me, it is not necessary. I have been filling out official forms every year regarding how my situation has not changed and that I have no medical records in Florida because I only natural healing resources because I do not find established medicine as being helpful to my chronic situation. That is no lie or distortion I never go to doctors, nor can I afford to go to doctors but I rely exclusively on the herbs I can barely afford to try to save my body from laboratory poisons that none of these parasites attacking me who are millionaires have helped me to obtain or get any health care after they order my body severed, cut into, poisoned, with fungus in all orifices and my food and home and then they are threatening me with death because being forced to fly to America for a medical review at this stage would be a form of murder but covered up with lies and their attacks.

If I can add anything to this, it would be to  REMOVE THE FORMER ADMINISTRATIVE HEAD OF THAT AGENCY and put in a RESPONSIBLE and legally operating person who has the clout but also the compassion to lead such an agency instead of a corrupt agent from a corrupt group of fascist bigot Nazi Mafia pawns and puppets operating for horrific Nazi and Mafia cartels out of foreign countries who only want to foster division, hate, death squads and destruction of the United States while these ignorant and greedy creeps who have been elected by these operations of hate remain put in power. 


I include the video on how the Minneapolis Police Department worded the murder of George Floyd in this video because it is the same system operating in the hierarchical structure that is currently attacking me. They are ALL INTERRELATED AND CONNECTED LITERALLY.


At the moment the history list on You Tube where I could access this video, as I watched it just last night, is not deleted from that history list. I literally have tried to search on CNN for the video and cannot find it. I have been "thinking" about this video and how I want to use it for this post. It is now completely deleted and hacked and blocked from my system. The hacking terrorism is also continuing with various other aspects of my surfing and searching but all I have done for years is detail how hacker terrorism has blocked nearly all functioning for me just on computer with all access to FINANCIAL SURVIVAL being blocked. Thus I am reliant on the most basic of subpoverty levels of existence with these tyrannical fascist Nazis threatening me with homelessness and murder and rape and dismemberment on a continual basis just for posts I write about how sick and violent and disgusting they behave towards me--for which they are put into lead position in almost all most important fields in human society--part of their promotional curriculum vitae that is unexpressed. This video contains actual evidence of how these covert murder operations are covered up and I am being blocked from finding it--by the very people who are attacking me for writing about how their behavior is not only life-threatening to me but also to other innocent people around the planet. I wrote a film critical review for which they had my landlord come and threaten me with eviction. All places I have tried to locate a response for places to live which are not terrorist controlled disgusting death traps have been met with immediate lies from terrorist hacker response teams and all landlords eventually comply with this organization as it is a terrorist organization and even those who disagree eventually comply due to death threats and financial ruin that this group forces upon those who resist or say no to their illegal and murderous death activities and officially-sanctioned organizational tactics of murder and control and hate and discrimination and torture and rape.


I will keep trying to find this video I know it exists and it's completely deleted from my every search, from my records where it should be and is completely deleted out because this group is threatening me now due to what I have written.

They then all "champion" the First Amendment especially when their ranting tirades are being stifled when they are advocating death and murder in public spaces with their endless death squad cheerleading squadrons and screaming, deluded and brainwashed fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment