Friday, April 30, 2021

Horrible sounds from the takeover of formerly alternative radio station WNYU--University of NY college radio. It was incredibly underground, now it has been taken over (I believe partially by this group of intellectual property thieves out of the media). The station now has horrid mainstream commercials and super hyped-up radio hosts who sound like pop radio top 40 cocaine cowboys. The music is so bad and unlistenable that it's a step down from mainstream radio which at least you know because you have heard the songs for decades repeated. This is so awful now that I can't listen to a single show that has been put out for at least the last 4 years.

 This take-over is part of the global meltdown of independence and individuality that this group is trying to co-opt, usurp and take-over, claiming it as their own but in reality they create something that is partial "independent" and mostly mediocre mainstream. The mix is not inspiring and now they have taken over my bedrock of music that I have listened to like a fan for over a decade on a nearly daily basis.


This group could potentially be hacking and forcing "archived" programs into my internet connection. However, I think it is possible that this awful transition from subculture to faux alternative but controlled by white supremacist mainstreamers donning alternative posturing and clothing is probably more realistic as an assumption.

The never grinding machine grinds forward with the takeover all of that was once exquisite in originality and meaning and devouring all to spew it up as their own version of the same--profiting off the "alternative" movement but taking all the nutrients of depth and meaning out. It is the same for the film industry from what I have seen. This is a huge gross generalization, of course there are exceptions and if I wanted to wade through hours of searching for new programs from the last 4 years that have come out of WNYU (there are some, but still ranging back a few years) but for over the last year, and in particular in the last few months, the station that once was an oasis of refreshing surfing the waves of sound is now a polluted atmosphere that I can no longer even venture into.


-------------


Part of this next paragraph is partially a repeat of the above but hackers have changed the format after I copied and I think they have deleted parts so disregard that which I have already written as I included some other pertinent ideas into my dialogue below (speaking out to the void as in that dialogue): I think hackers have also deleted much and/or rewritten. I am in the middle of doing something else and I don't have my glasses around me (I have to bury them and hide them so the mechanical arms don't open the glass case and scratch the lenses, which is something that is always done to every pair of glasses and I must throw away glasses often because of this so I have to hide them if I am sleeping or taking a shower--as I am in the middle of doing but I had to add a few more thoughts. The mind control attacks have made my vision absolutely blurry and not only that, but when I read through this paragraph below I can't find it written in my original statement above--hackers often completely re-arrange or rewrite what I have published or posted or written before/after I post/publish). It's all so sickening, like their music (and movies often detestations of hate and murder endlessly poured out, their music like repetitive robot zombie musick just sickening to listen to).


-------------\

This is so awful now that I can't listen to a single show that has been put out for at least the last 4 years. that there have never been commercials on WNYU, but only public service announcements that always were offered on the part of non-profit organizations that are humanitarian in nature. Advertisements are now on for Whole Foods, conglomerate corporation and credit cards. As Today is the first time in the over decade experience I have of listening to this station that this has occurred (commercials like mainstream radio). The hackers or the djs, not sure if all these programs are hacked into my personal system or not to absolutely destroy all joy in listening to this station and in hearing new music, but in almost every archived program is a nearly 10-minute horrid "native" sort of tribal nasal shrieking song that is always almost the same or the same song over and over. The song if you can call it that is so mind-bending in awful noise that it must be a mind control nightmare they are hacking into if not the entire program then they are hacking into parts of the archived show. It is really awful, and I find these people and their media expressions likewise pretty awful as well and lacking in creative or real in-depth content (for many of them who attack me). I would like to be able to find alternative news that is not really integrated into this huge mind-meld machinery and it's impossible with all the hacking. I used to belong to a group that put out alternative news and information and music and the co-founder "died" of "cancer" and the fanzine has been taken over by "LAME" people who have almost no political content except for very "lame" songs and music--completely co-opted for real content and it was an extremely vital and raw magazine before this (probable) government take-down of the magazine (so many agents operating within this system it is nearly inevitable that they all stem from this basic unified source of censorship and take-over coopting and usurpation.


No comments:

Post a Comment