Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Rental agent terrorist report and internet hacking terrorism while looking for another place to live with all options blocked even though they are listed as being available I am told they are not--DISCRIMINATION OR HACKING TERRORISM IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME THING in every rental situation worldwide.

 I have been searching for detached houses for rent at the lowest price range that I can barely afford. I found two that were sort of "perfect" for my price range and for privacy. Both rental agents responded within a few minutes saying that the house was rented just today. Both remain open for rent and the listing has not changed. This same kind of block has happened for years, forcing me to live in shithole places with disgusting landlords who are corrupt mafia or nazi pawns who do and say disgusting things while they are paid and paid and promoted and they obtain free new vehicles and etc after they begin to assault me in every way possible including attempted murder.


Thus, even with a few places that I could live in that would make my life a lot better, the terrorists either hack into the Facebook template and respond with lies, or no property on the planet is outside of the mafia/Nazi control network and I am blocked and excluded in every kind of discriminatory way from property rentals that could potentially not be terrorist zones.

If I try to make an advertisement for a place to live, that narrows the responses only to a few terrorist rental places that respond immediately with drooling and rotten evil and mostly stinking creeps who offer rentals who after having me assaulted nightly and daily then obtain free new businesses afterwards. This has happened so repeatedly and THIS IS WHY i MUST HAVE MY OWN HOUSE TO LIVE IN PAID IN FULL WITH TITLE TO THE LAND AND THE PROPERTY AND I NEED IT IMMEDIATELY. A decent house a beautiful house that is protected from terrorist damages and assault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...