Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hacker and poisoning and heart manipulation via electronic torture weapons and home terrorist report: April 8, 2021

 My every attempt to access the IRS to check on the Stimulus payment is being blocked by hackers. Previously I input the correct information and got a response from that page, claiming that the 3rd stimulus had not been processed yet.


For the last week the page is being blocked from entry into the system.


As for this blog, the one and only attempt I can make to obtain help from Google is through the Community forum for Blogger. I put in a question about this site, using the notice I obtained from my Maxthon Browser, that the SSL Certificate had expired. Not ever having had a website before I did not know that Blogspot does not use SSL Certificates. I received a response stating this (if the response was accurate and not a response from a terrorist). I have since been waiting for any response and have not gotten any messages. All my attempts are blocked so if my post for help has reached the forum, any response has since been blocked.


Thus, this blog is blocked from all publication and the IRS is being shut for my attempt to access information on the stimulus payment.


Hackers are blocking the keyboard--I type letters and they appear juxtaposed on the page, the keyboard is stiff and my fingers are being manipulated by some brain-chip/implant or some technology that is affecting my motor skills so my fingers literally do not go to the keys I am pressing but to the next key--as if "toggling" my fingers by remote attack.


While I was shopping yesterday I experienced a severe heart palpitation attack by these remote weapons that the terrorist stalkers use. It was very bad, constricting breathing and my nervous system went into overdrive. I remained calm but the sensation was at a high level of distress to my body (nearing a state of passing out). I kept going and walking and the attack continued the entire time I was in the store.


And the other attacks have occurred--returning to this room with stinking sprays on everything, stains flicked on surfaces and objects, the room made stinking and filthy and no matter what I do this can not be cleaned as  the filthy sprays are put into this room every day and night, after cleaning and prior to cleaning.

It's so much toxic stinking filth and my body is so injured from poisoning and physical attacks on my spine that I cannot keep this clean or even a healthy living space. Thus breathing in this room is dangerous. I must remain here most of the time due to the poisoning, which is also a threat to my body and immune system.

No comments:

Post a Comment