Sunday, April 18, 2021

A joke suppressed about Terrorist "Intellectualism" and intellectual theft and stupid thug hacking/terrorist shenanigans to create a bubble around terrorist "intellectual monopolies" that create less-than-intelligent societies.

 I am in the middle of reading The Hill online page--seeing something I could pounce on to make a joke over--a political joke--but so tired of being tortured and attacked for my commentary online and not getting any protection from being attacked by persecutorial bigots who surround me on a non-stop basis...

the joke is funny to me at least--how I would like to write it--the entire thought structure that certain politicians is so easily debunked but oh well....
My computer is hacked as usual--pages are freezing--literally browsers are freezing for a minimum of 2 minutes as I click on one page to open it. Very discouraging for my attempts to try to contemplate earning any money for anything I would attempt to do online. As I am in a foreign country this is very blocking to my every attempt to earn any financial stability with any attempt. I also wrote Facebook messages to certain people and if they responded the return messages have been blocked. I know that my personal emails have been blocked for at least a decade. My mail service in Orlando informs me of ZERO mail I receive and I have been lied to by this company. I got excellent service from them until Trump took office and then I was attacked in every financial and government agency that I have to deal with in ways that are serious to my survival.
What else?
Well, the joke I wanted to make is about the concept of "intellectualism" that was written of on The Hill today in regard to a certain political movement being based on Intellectual hegemony of a certain race as supposed to be superior to the rest.
I am censored from commenting and thus the distortion of reality remains unchallenged except by the confirmed spoken spinning mouths of the media who have already been tested and indoctrinated and are fully incorporated into the Big Lie, Inc. Only they are "allowed" to comment publicly and only they can express any antagonism to outrageous attacks causing death or political shenanigans and etc etc.
Well, I just want to start an online fanzine of sorts and that too is blocked just as my blog is being blocked.
Meanwhile I have to remain fighting to get poison out.
I so seriously request that people who have any kind of concern about this fascist wall of oppression/suppression and want freedom for America (and even equality for EVERYONE to compete without being poisoned, drugged, raped as a weapon of war and "humiliation" only for the target victim, and all that I have written of the endless attacks aimed at me)
and, they --these millionaire criminals and billionaires who have attacked me--should be forced to pay me compensation so I can live in a decent home and purchase land and have peace and security to the best possible way I can achieve it without having to be forced to be around people who have harmed me with intention to murder me and have nearly done so numerous times. I remain in a state of torture which is a slow "soft" murder operation as well.

----------------

They (the political pundits for the Party I am surreptitiously referring to for fear of retribution because they are thugs who rely on physical assault and violence in order to claim they are intellectually "superior" ) are calling it an "intellectual" movement and I would so strongly disagree with evidence of stupidity on the part of the leader but oh well---I'm tired of losing people and animals I love and being tortured for expressing my views which are not careless swings at people who I don't like but directed blows at their lies. There is a serious problem with censorship in America and around the world due to internet hacking and blocking. None of this is coming out in any of the media exposures that I have seen and the prevalence must be a staggering amount of blocks and information theft and intellectual property theft that these people attacking me are absolutely defending because they can't stand real competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment