Saturday, April 17, 2021

A very short film review (written under hacker obstruction and blocks to keyboard and cognitive functioning thus it turns into a kind of hate rant which is very jumbled in cohesion due to the attack on my brain--the usual attack triad of obstruction and hate that no one ever stops or begins to make public in how people are being suppressed and attacked--and murdered) the movie review is just a very short and then eventually rambling but relevant piece below-- in the context of racist and Nazi infiltration into American culture, the co-opting of which is being done by English Neo-Nazi corporate executives connected to English Royalty--this year is fraught with their infiltration into top awards categories for these films about American radical movements.I have so many ideas i want to write and my computer is so hacked it is such energy-consumption/draining to fight to write and the attacks on my brain are likewise a hindrance. Then I am tortured afterwards because this organization wants silence and no evidence whatsoever. THIS is being fully supported by main leaders of former and current DEMOCRAT Party "leaders" who I have to wonder how they were chosen to be put into these lead positions and by whom and what agencies?

 I am first going to include a news clip from MSNBC which is connected to this entire politico/media/H-wood cartel that is using mind control technology and terror operations to enforce a modern version of Imperialism and Nazism. The video below is the force that has had much power over the H-wood celebrity nominations for these top awards for the last 4 years, which has been mushroomed by the inclusion of the Democrat Party leadership which feigns oppositional "alternative" views but covertly supports this very agenda (below) which is now so openly expressed and thanks to the help of these H-wood celebrities in supporting the last administration by passing this rape and torture technology to the nominee who would best support their endless aspirations for complete hegemony over the mind control operation of the media celebrity political machinery. Thus the co-opting of alternative movements by English and European Nazi infiltrators in movies is now very obvious to see in the political structure that has engulfed the American popular consciousness while H-wood still feigns being "alternative" and "caring" about fighting against racism and Nazism. My review is how the alternative movements, from my perspective and from ideas that I believe have been stolen by these terrorists attacking me, who control these movies and the output and mind control programming--and their real backers are represented below and here is one very obvious clip. The movie review underneath the video then gets into my personal observation/subjective analysis but I am not exaggerating beyond the boundaries of the actual experience nor is my analysis anything but "spot on"--to borrow an English term!.

"Hard-Right Republicans Form Caucus To Protect ‘Anglo-Saxon Political Traditions’ | All

 In | MSNBC"






------------

I am exhausted from healing at this time. The hard poison that OTHER PEOPLE have put in my body--whereas I spent most of my life exercising, trying to get my body to not be huge and bloated and wondering why I was always so ill but had no diagnosis from any doctor or any warning from any human being while I was surrounded by people attacking me and everyone around me knew.

Okay, back to the concept I'm trying to express: I am sick as the hard poisons latched literally to my spine and into my nervous system, my viscerae and into my brain are loosening from my starvation fasting as the poison that has fermented into these hard chunks of poison, are seeping out into my bloodstream and coming out of my body like eruptions of toxic spewing waste product while I remain too ill to even move and I literally passed out from toxic shock after the last detox, which was a few days ago (the sickness as the poisons came out once I began to eat again). I was under extreme attack from one of the terrorist teleporting celebrities because he knew I was extremely vulnerable. Thus my last few excessive hate rants that came out like the rancid poison coming out of my body.


One of the people who had this poison poured into my body for years and ensured I was destroyed and stuck and paralyzed while he stole ideas from me--whom I have written of lately--Danny Moynihan to be exact, who is connected to English Royalty/The Crown through his family's art background--(his father was a Royal Painter/portrait artist) and this greasy con artist son hasn't stopped attacking me first out of bigoted racist agenda to stop people "like me" from having autonomy and any chance to compete against a rotten slug like him--who has racist and hegemonist white supremacy agendas up his rotten core and spewing out into the media which is absolutely controlled by him and his ilk out of London and the rest of the Nazi diaspora from Europe and now of course this is evident in America.

Years of being tortured and then being called a "stupid bitch" afterwards with attendant millions of people attacking me-the bulk of them minorities who are part of the oppressed "classes" who are thrilled to be wreaking their hate and negativity out upon me for their ascension into the white bigot enslaved but somewhat privileged circles so they can live in some kind of relative peace--and I know this firsthand as my family is a main participant of this ideology and this system and I grew up having to see it and watch the hate and abuse that the bigots pour into the brains and minds of their adherents to keep them oppressed, humiliated and brainwashed into accepting a lower status by rote instead of due to the actual reality of what and who is superior if left to actually compete without endless discriminatory blocks to anything but bigot white supremacists. My technological torture is achieving this high rank of celebrity participation because the stakes of controlling people's minds and thoughts at this most personal level--into the sleep arena of life and being able to hack into someone's very thoughts is of such prime importance to this group--and I appear to be this prototype or some rebellious target that they are using so much manipulation and torture to try to effect this differential of status upon as a psychological operation enforced by technology and 100% backed by US Government officials and their trickle-down agents of law enforcement.

I watched the first few minutes of The Sound of Metal and it was an appalling distortion of the punk scene. I believe that Danny Moynihan and this group of English/Monarchist and Nazi adherents in H-wood have used concepts I wrote of and explained in these never-ending hate and abuse/torture/information extraction sessions (one of which happened once more last night, with the usual culprits and perpetrators and criminals who are famous and billionaire celebrities along with their politician friends who fully support every kind of fascist and Nazi agenda and they participate laughing in glee--not just referring to disgusting Pelosi but she is supposed to represent at least seminally a kind of balance to fascist Nazi overtake of the country--but she's a firm advocate of Nazism and racism and you can see this in her relationship to Chuck Schumer but that is another story--he's an absolute slavish subordinate to that greasy rotten hyena politician but I am now digressing into a hate rant...


The Sound of Metal--to put it briefly--used an English Paki male (a "hated" object of scorn and derision in England--Pakistanians are not welcome in England by the huge majority of absolutely racist bigots from that country). The actor in question, playing as usual for this year of endless awards handed out to English actors playing American rebels and radicals out of genres that I have been connected to in one way or another (I was also sent from my White, middle class but extremely bigoted neighborhood to the Black area of town to be taught by University of Illinois Graduate Students in alternative philosophies and high-level literary and other artistic instructions by very serious and professional teachers/instructors. I thus was part of the Black movement as I had Black friends and the students had to gather for many huge lectures in the auditorium of the school--during the Civil Rights extreme movements of the 60's-70's which these movies now being put out by English and Nazi producers and their slavish adherents are putting out.

Riz Ahmed is playing a punkster in The Sound of Metal. He is an almost racist cliche nearly bowing in adoration of his White, Blonde fellow English actor partner (a female in this case). Her singing style is Black Goth/Death Metal style and the genre that the movie critics wrongly associate with this music is that it is "punk". I did enjoy watching Ahmed play the drums as his style was most musically well expressed and theatrical. However, when he, as this character, began nearly serving the White actress laying in bed like a slave waking up a delicate white plantation mistress/his owner/controlled/handler his nearly worshipful behavior became so diminutive and servile that I lost all respect for this character. I have been around the punk scene not exclusively in my life but well enough to see that this was nothing like the American experience I have seen-however, with the endless co-opting of all alternative scenes by right-wing Neo-Nazis until what had been alternative is become inherently racist and resembles the very same structures internally that the former creators of these movements had sought to rebel against in form and appearance. The external trappings of dress and musical style once more have been stolen--the punks I had known who were extremely politically radical are DEAD from "cancer" and I know that the operations of gang stalking terrorism plagued their lives as I was with them and I and these very alternative people were also under attack (but they died, I survived but my life is still under threat).


I also want to add, as it is very hard to write and I will add this quickly: I--ME I ME I wrote about the German punk/industrial band Einsturzende Neubauten (which translates to "tearing down/blowing up old structures/buildings).  This is an obscure band that bigots like the people attacking me would have zero connection to or knowledge of. I put many posts on my Facebook page of this band and of Blixa Bargeld. Riz Ahmed is wearing a tee-shirt in one of the scenes with Neubauten scrawled on the shirt--with the famous logo underneath. I believe that the YEARS of this group, Moynihan in particular who is intimately connected and operating with this group with English partners, and parents and they have European backgrounds and they are part of this Nazi/entertainment cartel (which is now becoming very obvious in politics, I think i will post the video link to the Anglo-Saxon Nazi revival Party slogans being put out by famous White Supremacist and assault weapons advocates for this America First Party---as the trials and murders in Minneapolis and the military-style response of the Minnesota police forces converge into what appears to be a heavy-handed fascist response to murdering blacks in the streets for almost no reason whatsoever as part of the right to have death camps and murder and rape and torture as part of the entitlement of white supremacists that the technology being forced upon me is such a thrilling adventure for these bigots to embrace for future Nazi party control over all areas of life around the world-of course with politicians like greasy mafia Pelosi spewing the crap about how they are fighting for Democracy while they are operating with fascist Nazi infiltrator actors in H-wood who are attacking me and silencing me.

Riz Ahmed then, has a tattoo on his neck which reads, "Please Kill me". That is on the left side of his chest or neck. There is another tattoo of a cockroach on the other side.

By Moynihan I was put under "suicide" programming where my food was so poisoned that I begged them to kill me as I could not buy a gun here in Phuket. I wrote repeatedly "Please kill me" as I was raped by "neighbors" in this small and enclosed gated little community of white Nazi bigots with their brown slave Thais putting stinking filth in my body and home on a non-stop basis (as they continue to do every day and have not stopped for decades deforming my body and making my home unlivable and toxic and stinking and broken down--every single day it never ends--fully supported by police and US Government leaders and politicians and the bulk of society which either does nothing or participates gladly).

----------

The cockroaches have been a constant attack upon me--they insert them through the cracks in the bathroom tiles from the other side of the walls. Usually after I return from shopping my home as a few more cockroaches crawling around. Because I actually keep my home as clean as possible under these circumstances there is no garbage or food for anything to eat and these insects leave within one day--as I also leave my patio door open they get out. 

thus, three things connected to me in one way or another were used by this seemingly obsequious and slavish attendee for the white bigot nazi blonde female bellowing and shrieking out her Black Death Goth music which is labeled as being "punk" by the critics and the people who put this movie out. The utter racism is very evident immediately in this film. That the blonde woman takes the place of the deformed dark-skinned male is also symbolic of the overtake of all alternative movements which then turn into the usual hierarchical structures that Nazis are creating through this endless overtake of alternative movements in the media--this year has been like a plague of movies infecting the radicalized political movements with English actors representing Americans while various concepts associated with this attack upon me are being utilized as partially representing the people and the ideas but the usual racist Europ-a-based concepts of overtake, infiltration, divide-and-conquer and destroy and control and then absolutely profit off and brainwash and program and....

the usual overtake of all alternative movements has once again been portrayed in movies as being radical for this year of the pandemic. The plague of these infestation nazi creeps into American society and from attacking me, in part, to obtain ideas while basically murdering me in return with absolute hate directed at me with torture that never ends and abuse that never ends and blocks to my finances that are so bad I can't afford to eat and live--with physical attacks and poisoning and drugging and endless subliminals directed at me with "bitch", "Stupid" and "shut up" by people who are torturing me to obtain a "baby" out of me. I have written their names now for over 8 years and it's still not being stopped. But I am writing now pounding down as the keyboard is so stiff I must use my entire arm strength to pound the letters out. It is now impossible for me physically to endlessly pound out and backspace as the keys are being juxtaposed while I type so I press one key but another letter appears. etc etc on and on


Thus this is jumbled and mixed, undoubtedly hacker terrorists will rewrite and delete parts of it as usual--and I will be tortured for it but I was being murdered years before I began to write such posts so it really doesn't matter. I just want to add this today as I didn't include it with my last few commentaries on the English infestation into American media for the swatch of "black" movies about Black Power and the Black Panther Movement leaders being played by Black English men whose accents were so slurred and badly done--the rage of being oppressed is not so alien to anyone from any race as many people have experienced some kind of block at one time or another in their lives. However, as the critics remain not writing a single bit of adversarial commentary which is being attacked viciously when I write of these concepts by the very people stealing the ideas and silencing me afterwards.

It is now very impossible to keep pounding down on letters--only for this blog to be censored so completely only haters and nazis are reading this to glean more ideas to steal and then torturing me for writing them. Politicians continue to fully support this entire Nazi propaganda culture in Whorewood which then endorses these politicians in their next runs for political contrivance and graft for the next election cycle.


As my arm and hands are now exhausted from the attack on this keyboard so it's impossible to simply type anything out without greatest exertion and pounding down--I will not re-edit this post so it will inevitably be rewritten and partially deleted. How long will it take for my government to not be overrun by Nazi influences any longer and for this situation of Nazi bigots controlling H-wood and the government of the United States to be fully stopped and blocked? It is so hard to type by now I can't go on any longer. This endless block to simply being able to physically type is just one more supression censorship that the US Government is fully endorsing along with the celebrities you all worship who are "saving America for Democracy" with blonde bigot actors playing all the lead roles and controlling the "alternative" movie festival circuit with bigot Nazi "alternative" actors of all races and colors just to confuse the situation even more as if it's really all fair and equal. The co-opting of The Sound of Metal into being a kind of punk genre with a submissive and slavish brown-skinned male serving a blonde woman who is not singing punk but is a Nazi goth death performer in this movie--that actually is more like the real situation and what they are really pushing--the same Imperialist master-slave relationship that is so old and crusty and such an integral part of the English and Nazi fascist mentality. It's so co-opted in these movies and in this movie it's obvious if only critics were not a part of the overall bigoted deception and could actually write about such power differentials without fear of violence or murder from the people attacking me who have been handed more and higher positions in the media conglomerate power structure that is so blatantly racist and bigoted even with "minority" actors endlessly "fighting" against racism in these multi-million dollar productions while the alternative markets of real rebellion and independent thought have long been taken over and controlled (people who formerly lead them are now dead, as I wrote above and the genres taken over by watered down versions of a watered down version until it's just blank and stupid entertainment put in a vague "alternative" format).

No comments:

Post a Comment