Saturday, April 10, 2021

Skank attack at the store terrorist report: April 11, 2021. Yes, this is written in an "immature" frame-of-mind calling these creeps skanks. I can think of no other word at this time (early in the morning after having been sick from detox and the poison is still not out of my body after more than 10 years of fighting to eliminate this poison while being attacked nearly to death continuously the entire time by rotten skanks out of Whorewood and out of Washington, D.C. Yes, calling the terrorist criminals who use filthy and nasty rape and torture and brain alteration tactics "skanks" is more than they deserve because I am after all innocent and not deserving of decades of violence and torture. And yet, still, no government person will intervene to enforce any rule of law.

 This is regarding the Lemongrass House in Phuket, at the Rawai Beach location. It is a store with essential oils and other oil-based natural skincare products.

I have gone there, always under attack by skank brigades, for at least three years now, nearly every month or bi-monthly. There is the usual stalker terrorist creep who attacks me with the usual trio or group of white bigot Nazis standing nearby ensuring the brown-black "minority" minion obeys their every attack command while they sit back smug and smirking, while surveillance is capturing every word and my brain and nervous system is under attack so I can't think clearly and words pop out that I never thought or intended to say, in language I never use.

During the pandemic, as tourism has nearly stopped in Phuket, the list of products has diminished greatly until one must order any product or ask for it to be shipped.

I contacted the main site for this internationally-based company and was replied to immediately with a response that I could order anything through email and they would have it sent to the Rawai location within a few days upon request. I also was at the store the month before (March) and I had randomly gone to the store without having thought of going beforehand--and thus the usual rotten skank attacker terrorist was not in the store. As I wrote regarding this very issue a few weeks ago, I was told by the regular employee who was trying to attack me but was still using somewhat polite rhetoric and service protocol--that she could and would order any product and phoned one of the warehouses in some other district and confirmed that I could pick up the two bottles of essential oil and another product the next week.


I then made mental plans to return to the store a few days later after having picked up the products and the usual skank attacker was back in place, ready to lie and attack me at any vulnerable moment and with any instant of attack possible--all under instruction from either the mind-control technology (voice-to-skull) or maybe she was just good at lying and deception but it appears that in most cases the Thai women attacking me perform under command and are told exactly what to say and I think these instructions are being conveyed via voice-to-skull technology. Their verbal competence is far beyond their level of English acquisition which means that they are adequate at puppetry and parroting words but can't really speak in any elegant form, but when they attack me their vocabulary suddenly improves dramatically and after they attack me they appear kind of dull and repetitive in their language.

She told me that she could not order anything by phone, that her manager (the white nazi manager living in Phuket--not a real representative of the company but a local manager living in Phuket) was gone, that she could do nothing. I glared at her quizzically until she finally said she could phone someone. Within 5 minutes she informed me that she could have the product (Frankincense oil) in the store next week.


When I arrived to pick up this item there was another skank who has been in the store before--this is a woman who is very well-groomed and has much better affectatious behavior--appears more competent at lying and is more stylized--more professional in appearance and in style. She is obviously the girlfriend or wife of some white bigot Nazi who controls her. My guess but this is so often the case that it's almost an instant confirmed situation and not a biased opinion or based on racist conjecture.

Lying and lying, she began with hostility with nastiness in her voice, saying that the Frankincense oil was never ordered and that they could not order it--although I had been told that it would be there next week. I told her the real story which she denied and began heaving nasty negativity at me. I said immediately with calm composure to just go on--and she shut up with the negativity immediately as I asked her about other products. She told me that they could only order a size so huge in a bottle so large I have never seen any bottle of essential oil that size in the store--and saying I must pay almost $100 for this bottle size. I bought other oils as she kept offering me to smell nasty and stinking oils that I have never heard of or seen before in the store. This happens so frequently at stores or shops or outdoor stalls where these Thai females offer me ugly clothing and hold up nasty-looking items and nasty oils and other disgusting things while I am looking for something I like. My brain is completely under attack at such times and I respond instead of ignoring them. I responded but tried my best to be as cold and formal as possible. 

the skankiness continued and there were other stupid things that happened but I am sick from detox and can't go on with this rotten subject. I only know that I wanted to leave without saying anything and words came out of my mouth as this disgusting but well-groomed skank said something which I could not hear, as i wear ear buds constantly while in these situations because these stupid Thai women say really stupid things which the rotten and stupid, sick white Nazi skank operators tell them to say as if it's me who is stupid and not they. I could not hear her but I said in response to her greasy lips blathering out some words in front of me, "I will see you next time" because I was trying to say nothing and certainly nothing friendly or nice to this stupid piece of greasy crap Nazi minion. 

There also is a stray dog that is skinny, nearly starving who lays in front of the shop (but hidden in the midst of a huge flower bed area-the flowers extend in Thai floral fashion to about 3 feet--huge monocot plants with tropical single-flower petals--the dog hides in these flowers across the tiny road of this street which sits in front of a large Europigape communal living area--is a gateway to the huge enclosed rental property that is very nice. Every shop in this tiny little sort of cul-de-sac attacks me almost viciously when I try to get any service. The products at this shop, however, make up for the ugliness, stupidity and hate these rotten skank pieces of crap endlessly throw at me every time I enter. This black dog had approached me a few times with the most limp, almost dying apathetic non-tale-wagging sense of desperation as I left the store while the blathering terrorist agent who normally is there walks out to bother me although I don't want any contact but I can't say go away while I am standing and the dog is approaching me. She follows me like a parasite and I am not able to tell her to go away--the mind control tech literally blocks off capability of self-defense and any time I think of how to defend myself the thought is immediately erased by the mind control technicians literally blocking any thought I may have of how to respond or act in these situations. This is no excuse this is a most heinous but subtle part of mind control during these attack situations that is an almost guaranteed block to my fight-or-flight response capability. After the end of the well-groomed and more professional skank liar who had followed me around, offered me stinking and nasty oils that i have never seen on the shelves as samples of what she thinks I should buy--until I could only finally make a brief response as if it were a joke about HER preferences, which she remained silent about--as I bought Sandelwood oil as a substitute for Frankincense oil (the ois are supposed to alleviate stress and help with spiritual balance and calm). The dog came wagging it's tail and whimpering as this skank pet it--it came on cue as if it had just been released. It ignored me completely although for the last 4 months it came to me gingerly for petting and comfort. I mentioned to the OTHER lying skank that the dog looked sick and needed a vet and perhaps has parasites and definitely needs much better quality food. The dog ignored me, and this has happened often in stores where animals follow me around. They are either microchipped so that the next time they simply ignore me and walk away (although in previous encounters they run to me and gush all over me with affection--they act like they are numb and zombiesque and i think they are being microchipped and stunted in their own capacities by this disgusting and sick organization. I think there are some people who do not want to have their pets microchipped and so this does not always happen and if it doesn't I think the animals are shut up in some locked room when I enter because they never come out to greet me again. This group takes away all loving, fun and kind people an animals from my every vicinity in every situation, in living spaces (animals killed in succession and for years by now which are loving and friendly to me).

This is very long, but I am not being absolutely blocked by writer hacking blocks per usual so I am typing although hacking interference continues to plague my nearly every word typed. I also wrote a word above that I had spelled correctly but hackers are using the spell check to underline words I spell correctly as being incorrectly spelled.


In conclusion: I was thus lied to about products and services by two women, one of which was extremely nasty and negative but with a smooth but greasy professional demeanor after I had to interrupt her very nasty and negative initial statement about how the product I had to fight to get the lying other skank to order--who said she could not which her real agent had done for me immediately without being asked to do so--as this is THEIR SERVICE they offer to EVERYONE. But for me, it was lies and lies and attacks. The nastiness was palpable and ugly and sinister--the black of the well-groomed greasy skank was enlarged with hate and maliciousness--I had to diffuse their rancor immediately. AFter leaving the shop, a Europigape woman (in her 20's) walked past my vision as I mounte dmy motorbike with swinging her hair around (which is one of the very ubiquitous terrorist stalker triggering devices--it is something that people do almost routinely while I drive past them or walk in any public space as people follow me around and block my passage on a continuous basis--on all sides of course, swinging their hair around). 


It is really disgusting. The rest of the disgusting skank attacks that I have been writing of for years, including the response from the US government which is sponsoring all of this terrorism financially and with all approval and gloating gleeful nearly swooning orgiastic revelry is most appalling for me to see--it's really like the entire word is against me and that no one will ever intervene in any way that is palpable and significant. 


I still can't get over this ugly reality of this situation and I refuse to believe or accept that this is what the planet should be like and so I continue to write about it and put these parasitic creeps in the true light of their real behavior--thus the skanks and the creeps, the whores, pig apes and hyenas and rats really are these typologies and it's really as hideous and revolting as how I describe them with using these seemingly "immature" labels.


I of course am INNOCENT and I consider myself to be a truly incredibly beautiful person in comparison. I can't understand how no one else sees it this way but as many a person might say in this case, fuck em and go to hell. That is my philosophy at this point after years of this attack system that is so unjustified against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...