Friday, April 9, 2021

Physiological terrorist report: tears continuously welling up in my eyes. The skin around my eyes is permanently damaged from a decade of this going on every single day. WHEN I EAT the terrorists force tears and mucus to swell up to unreasonable amounts so I am continuously sniffling and blowing my nose every time I eat, as tears are nearly pouring out of my eyes. This is due to microchip implants and remote tech blasting away at my body. It is going on right now. It also is inflicted upon me when I am talking to people in public when they are attacking me verbally--it is uncontrollable I can't "breathe" it away or "meditate" it away. If I became a guru perhaps but the nervous system and breathing attacks continue every morning for at least 2-3 hours per day with subliminal hate messages and endless disruptions of my every utility and operating system and computer and then there are the microwave torture attacks upon my body (burning sensations that are actual internal cooking of my body). THIS IS A DECADE of me writing about absolute scumbag, sleazy disgusting creeps who are being handed these systems who then TORTURE ME TO STEAL CONCEPTS so their hate and mediocrity can be sold off as having unique and "alternative" concepts to sell off. THey get paid in millions I have my money blocked, frozen and stolen from me (literally my money stolen in my room while I sleep--for decades ) and I sit here fighting just to COPY a few files so I can create a folder that has no bearing to income-earning and this is blocked because this group has to attack every single thing I do, steal any concept or idea, endless interrogation while under hypnosis and teleported while sleep--then tortured immediately afterwards and that includes when I used to "make love" to people I detest who have drugged me and teleported me so I believe in this state that I am "in love" while they order torture, dismemberment and murder via poisoning afterwards all that they suck out of me and return with death and hate. All applauded by my country all the bigot Nazis laughing as they finally are being handed every genocidal tool courtesy of the US Government. Millions of brown-skinned slaves obeying and servicing them because the financial corruption and lending policies have created global destitution for the majority of the "brown" and "black" peoples with resulting SLAVES obeying and attacking for the bigots who created all the misery and death. Now the technology is enhancing these systems and you all keep on putting these crooks and creeps into power.

No comments:

Post a Comment