Friday, April 9, 2021

My guess is that hackers are entering my room and replacing components of my operating system for Windows with very inoperable parts. I have an Intel chip which should operate quickly and I suspect the terrorists either replaced it with one that is nearly defunct or they hack it or it is replaced by a very cheap chipset. The expertise of this stalking operation has no boundaries and all levels of society participate so I can't circumvent expert hackers. My every attempt to earn money or obtain protection is thwarted and there is no agency that will defend me on this planet--at this time. I highly suggest that if you don't want another despot being put into government position that you begin to take my writing seriously instead of as a kind of mental masturbation entertainment spectacle that you are voyeurs of as your "friends" go on and on attacking me. All the sauntering and glib psychopath blonde men put into power who you have all been trained to idolize perhaps are not "all that" and you should stop putting them into power (their wives are no better than they and often more violent in disposition but have learned the artifice of posturing and appearing more pristine and when they in turn are abused by the men they claim so easily victimization and it's bought so quickly). This trickle-down philosophy has reached all levels of minorities--the fascist model that blonde Nazis embrace--it's been so coveted and successful for promotional purposes and for so many years that it's now considered a paradigm and a role model for all minorities to emulate. The awards system for their emulation is now boundless and borderless. I suggest that the advance of technology is not going to permit any kind of SUSTAINABLE FUTURE if this technology and this bigot and racist system of LIES AND DECEPTION CONTINUES.

No comments:

Post a Comment