Friday, April 9, 2021

Hacker terrorist report: April 9, 2021. After more than 10 YEARS of me writing into the internet on Facebook and now this blocked, censored and suppressed blog: Another message of warning about your apathy towards this form of terrorism and the ramifications that you have allowed to persist.

*NB: After I published (?--this blog is now completely censored and blocked from being published but nevertheless when I click on "update" the blog appears on a "draft/blogger" url): hackers deleted parts of words so I had to go through just the first paragraph to pound out letters, backspace as the keyboard was constantly blocked by hackers and then retype in what hackers had deleted, because they had made the sentences appear like patchy and confusing non-sequitur sentences.  The terrorist network to which you all belong, as you all laugh about what is being forced upon me, gloat over it, are sexually turned on when I describe torture and rape and violence, do nothing and allow despot after fascist to crank out movies and be put into lead political position while they all gyrate about how they are all fighting for Democracy and Freedom and Equality.

-----------


Today is: Yet another day of ME writing to the mysterious and irresponsible YOU (plural)  about the same attacks that no one has stopped for over 10 years. 10 years of me writing on the internet asking someone--ANYONE-- to be responsible to American society. Today is another day of imploring you and your group to be responsible in full to the concepts contained in the US constitution (i.e. the Fourth Amendment now as pertains to internet), to privacy. I write to officials of MY UNITED STATES government to ensure through policy and enforcement that this country is not some despotic, continually lying entity with European-controlled fascist, bigoted, racist exploiters put into lead position (with genocidal aspirations for control and power). All controlled and tied-in with foreign fascist powers who operate behind the scenes in what is called "Dark Money" operations.


---------

MY LAPTOP is under so much attack by hackers that every attempt to copy one single video has taken me 15 minutes of fighting against the entire laptop being blocked. It took me over 5 minutes to open one single video on YouTube which was frozen. All functions on the laptop were frozen as the cursor span and spun and stuck and I clicked on other pages which were frozen and frozen.


I downloaded another anti-virus suite (Avira--free) and after downloading it my system became much worse than previous to downloading the protection. Almost no functions operated. I deleted the app, which then remained on my system somehow although I got into the Apps deletion page and physically deleted it from the Microsoft menu. 

-------------

The hackers are doing stupid and nasty things like when I highlight even a single word and copy it so I can paste it onto another page, they delete the highlighted word after I remove the mouse from the word--I had to copy and highlight one single word over 6 times in order to copy and paste it. This has been a frequent type of attack when I try to paste anything from a word to a sentence onto another page.

-----------

There is a lot more but I have now spent over 30 minutes struggling to copy and save a few videos, and put other videos into a chronological order and so far I have not been able to even switch from one screen to the next. My brain is under attack so as soon as I finally am able to get to the original page I can't "remember" which video I had previously clicked. Once I make a note of where it is, the page freezes as I fight to go from one page to the next and the process of "forgetting" begins again as I finally get up and do something else because any kind of "work" is literally impossible. 


My brain is also under attack for the "Motor" skills I need to move my fingers to the right key. My fingers literally move to keys on either side of the key I want to press and I "miss" the key.. Hackers are also putting spaces inbetween letters I press and making the cursor jump so I must backspace, as well as blocking key functions and slowing down the keyboard and making the keys stiffer.

---------

I have to keep seeing people coming out with ideas and sentences I write in a creative mood that by now I can only write in one-sentence lines which are STILL being stolen by people who are participating in this hate crime against me.

It is impossible for me to even type out any kind of lengthy short story or attempt to write in detail as the blocks to writing as so obstructive and the attacks on my brain are so hindering 

I now have to try to do what I began over one hour ago in a state of calm and ease which has turned into fighting and fighting to open pages, with endless backspacing now just to write this out as NO ONE ever stops this. Meanwhile since I have been writing about these crimes, the United States has gone through a near catastrophe in terms of political leadership WITH THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN ATTACKING ME USING THIS TERROR NAZI BIGOT NETWORK AND THE GENOCIDAL, FASCIST AND RACIST GROUPS supporting the use of this terrorism. 


Yet, still, only the guilty read my posts and are blocking my ability to function , get anything done as the bigots remain in "power" and continue to be awarded top prizes. Count MANY DEMOCRATS who claim to represent every facet of "equality" into this system of hate which means that their "opposition" is extremely violent and deadly but of course, you all love them and let them go on and on and on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment