Monday, April 26, 2021

Why fascist Nazi white supremacist actors and their minority minion slaves and servile underlings keep "winning" top positions at awards circuits (partial reasons briefly elaborated upon below, with years of detailing these experiences and observations of how these contracts are being handed out which keep being ignored because everyone in the power structure at this point of government/media are in full cooperation and collusion in this respect with this entire hate organization which they all belong to as nearly lifelong permanent enforcers of--endlessly put into power for decades and decades and "winning" every political office and media award for year after year). Regarding a post on Facebook that I wrote where I later realized how badly my brain had been blocked by the brain-altering tech endlessly aimed at me while I write. The post then delves into the terrorists involved and their rewards just handed out for their hypocritical stances on racist equality and the master-slave mentality is being so obscured by the skin color of the slaves performing for their white supremacist masters who are also slaves to other more wealthy white supremacist masters who are slaves to their own greed and selfishness and addictions to murder and genocide and thus theft of property and loot obtained from their endless Holocausts and genocides.

 The post I had written was a happy moment of musing over the poetic cosmological treatises that Carl Sagan so clearly and beautifully details in his series Cosmos. I had downloaded the entire series in a torrent file and the first episode was broken up and did not copy well. As I was delving into the far reaches of this trip into the fantastic voyage of Carl Sagan's vision, I got only a few bits of information on how vast space really is. I had always thought of the speed of light as the simple formula that I had learned in school--something like 180,000 kilometers/second. I should look it up right now, but at this moment I am going to copy and paste what I had written just this morning (the Cosmos post was written yesterday after my other post regarding torture and terror--I wanted to get into a positive frame but I then, this morning, added a small bit which, because I am also under so much mind control my brain expands like an open door and thoughts and ideas I would rather keep to myself pour out--hate pours out because I am surrounded by hate and disgusting hateful creeple at all times--including the creeple teleporting and attacking me who are not beautiful and wonderful creative artists but greedy, nasty and selfish loathsome rapists, abusers, liars and fakes absolutely promoted into endless lead roles precisely because they are capable of putting on these fake fronts while absolutely endorsing subliminal and other nefarious hate programming into their every movie role while publicly supporting every noble cause of righteousness--then privately taking off their fake masks and reverting to their ugly and sneering and leering pornographic and sleazy hateful selfish greedy real selves--)

--------------------

Copied from my Facebook post (written yesterday and then continuing with commentary today):

Very beautiful information about the Cosmos that I learned today by watching the most unique and fascinating series COSMOS with poetic and inspiring Carl Sagan:
From the first episode, which I copied on a bittorrent site which is now partially frozen so I had to stop watching it and try to find a live stream for it:
To be able to gauge distance in space, because the size frame is so unbelievably enormous, the standard of measure is the LIGHT YEAR.
I have learned the exact speed in terms of how many miles per second, but Sagan put it this way:
The space is measured by how far light travels in one year. In one year light travels 10 trillion miles--equaling approx. 6 trillion 5 hundred billion miles per year.
The distance between galaxies in a system such as the Hercules galaxy is approx 300,000 light years apart from one another. The entire galaxy is comprised of smaller spiraling galaxies containing perhaps billions of stars.
Try to do the calculations to guestimate how much time and space it takes to travel in space from one galaxy to another, much less our infantile attempts to travel and land a mission on our nearest planet of Mars which is like a mere speck drop in the time-space continuum of space travel.

---------------------

correction to this post (written the next morning): after getting off the laptop and turning off the WiFi, I realized that the conversion of kilometers I wrote above was wrong because of a few factors: every page I click on freezes for around 30-seconds to 2 minutes. I cannot think clearly while this "mind control" influence exerts blocks to my cognitive processing especially around simple arithmetic (not especially but it's very noticeable in these cases when I can't count or add or subtract but can when I am out-of-range of the situation or the technology). I have run in small marathons of 10 kilometers and I know precisely the exact conversion to miles, which is 6.2. In the above I wrote that in a Light Year, the distance travelled is 10 trillion kilometers, or 6 trillion 500 billion miles---but in getting off this mind control box I "remembered" exactly that the figure is 6 trillion 200 BILLION miles instead. Give or tack 300 billion miles the speed of light travels a distance that is unbelievable whether you convert from kilometers to miles. Still, I would like the speed of my thoughts to actually reach the precise centers where they are by nature intended to go instead of being blocked by other speed-of-light technologies blocking my brain waves from reaching the cognitive centers of my brain by this microchip and brain-manipulating technology aimed at me every time I write or talk (and then when I think it's also exerting extraction forces of my thoughts). I think probably the technology does not operate at the speed of light and perhaps also the brain does not operate that quickly.

------------------

Even while I was writing the above my brain was being blasted by the tech and I did not finish my first sentence as to why I did not check on the conversion: it takes so long to accomplish even the smallest of operations on this less-than-one year old computer with Windows 10 installed and a Pentium chip as well. It should take less than 10 seconds to perform any simple function and yet I am stuck waiting and waiting for any page to simply open. It's not only the page that freezes but the entire computer is stuck and frozen and I can't open any single other function. I have to wait for the one page to open before I can do things like increase volume,. The malware restricts every single thing I attempt to do and even right now as I type juxtaposition of the letters is continuous so I must backspace--my fingers also can't "move" to the keys I want to press--as my brain is also under attack and motor skills are being blocked by whatever this terrorist group is doing to me. There is endless blocks to the keyboard with all of this going on. The people terrorizing and torturing and teleporting me are calling me a "loser" while they block every single thing I could possibly accomplish. Meanwhile they are being heralded as having original concepts and ideas and they are endlessly being promoted into highest positions for their endless attacks on me--it's a huge group not just the few individuals I am referring to who hold the frontline positions of rape, torture and inflicting endless hate upon me every moment they possibly can--like an addiction they are steadfast and do this daily and for years upon years on end. Their movie concepts are all about love, fighting against evil, the underdog fighting against sexist, racist and rape forces that are nearly impossible to overcome (right now the endless struggle to type is at the impossible stage--while I type letters are switched/juxatposed--my hands can't move to the keys, the letters freeze and nothing appears on the page and then when it does appear it's completely misspelled with spaces. When I click the cursor to correct or delete or backspace they jump the cursor to another space or letter so I must fight just to click on the wrong inserted letter terrorists hacked in just to delete it--just to delete their hacks is nearly impossible as they force the cursor to jump around while I am clicking on one space it goes to another. I must simply click at least three times to delete. This is why searching for information such as converting kilometers to miles is not only more time, but waiting for perhaps 2 minutes or even 30 seconds while every function on the computer freezes is more time wasted. Right now the multi-pronged attack on my hands. brain, keyboard and the hacking is unbelievable. In this way I have been unable to function to accomplish any single thing in my life in terms of obtaining any written record or career or earning any money online while I sit here in dire poverty due to these attacks, sickness due to poisoning, and endless fighting for my life while the terrorist rapist and fascist Nazis are being applauded for the movies that keep "winning" top prize for putting minorities in front positions so the bigot white racists who keep cranking this stuff out are being promoted for demonstrating absolutely racist ideology. They of course have a host of minority minion actors all participating in their hate organization. My years of having lived in a "Developing" country which is infested with Nazi control has shown me how easily such people are converted into Nazi networking and that someone has brown or black skin means NOTHING when it comes to fomenting fascist and Nazi promotion and ideology. These movies being awarded are thus empty and blank and meaningless acknowledgments of Nazi-trained and programmed slaves serving a white supremacist H-wood celebrity but fascist Nazi controlled conglomerate controlled by mostly foreign forces who want to divide and conquer the United Statues, using these seemingly deferential actors who play lead minority roles who are just slaves to the white supremacist Nazi and fascist organization that keeps putting people like this into power--despite all their skin colors or supposed public performances. When it really comes down to the reality of being against these forces you can bet all of these players and performers whatever their colors may be will recede into the safety net of their gated communities when there are any real fights to be fought or any real battles where they have to actually and in reality fight or risk anything. These movies and these actors are meaningless concessions to the rioters who are now being suppressed under new anti-protest laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...