Monday, April 5, 2021

Hacker Terrorist Report: April 5, 2021. Access to the IRS site for 3rd Stimulus payment blocked by hackers. I had input the same information many times in the past and the site showed that my payment was not registered or processed yet. Now the same information input is being blocked and after three attempts the site shuts down. This happened a few months ago when I checked on the status of the first payment after the second stimulus appeared in my bank account directly. I had to phone the IRS to get information. The hackers are forcing this upon me once again, no access to information from the IRS all the input is being blocked and registering as being incorrect--it won't accept my Social Security number although I type it in correctly all three times in a row. Once again access to very vital information for me is being blocked by terrorists.

No comments:

Post a Comment