Sunday, April 18, 2021

I know my emotions are being absolutely skewed while I write--the keyboard is almost impossible to pound down on any longer and the hacking makes writing correctly the first time I write a word also impossible. These people surrounding me are nasty, rotten and disgusting and rude and foul. I just noticed that on facebook beneath my post there is an advertisement for performing independent editing work online. I can't accomplish anything that precise on the internet due to hacking. I need at least my GOVERNMENT to stop forcing me into poverty with providing this group every poison, drug and torture tactic and equipment and drug and synthetic paralysis operation so I can't operate while they deny me health care. I really need health care and I have for years and this group has forced me not only into this sickness and poverty with no access to health care due to the poverty they inflicted upon me--while they partied and laughed with their new lovers as they got so turned on by being handed top awards year-after-year as i sat alone crying into the internet for help while they have been slashing my toes literally off, my fingernails my hair being chemically treated out and etc etc--so I have to spend endless years not only healing from poisoning but also from these nightly attacks on my body causing bruises, scars, blemishes that erupt from the fungus and mold and poisons they smear on my body--after they put my hips and spine out of place after they rape me while I am unconscious and being telpeorted to another location (a twin-body in two-places at one time sort of situation) and it's disgusting--and to have some real losers living around me who are being handed free rent to yell like snorting animals at me and whining hyenas as I am cleaining up the filth they have poured onto my patio after they just took away all the plants I have tended for 3 years and were beautiful and wonderful--with lies about water dripping onto their patio which they have had the landlord yell at me and throw things and break things as I stood there while he threatened to evict me for watering plants--as the fucking pigs in Whorewood watch on their surveillance tapes as I struggle to defend myself with no police protection, only attacks by all police which are as pigly as the pigapes of whorewood and the presidents and the politicians who partner with them all--and it's just disgusting and I see these rotten whores partying as they get awards for the ideas they steal out of me and then torture me afterwards and then destroy what little I have left when I write about their theft, what sick and dirty and ugly rotten stupid skanks the really are and everyone keeps defending them and leaving me begging for some justice so I am not forced to live with perpetual rape, dismemberment and death from this group of shit

 I have the usual sensation of spinning around and being nauseous while sitting still in front of this laptop. The mind control technology blasting into my brain, cutting off oxygen or stifling neural firing--however it's being done it's definitely unhealthy and damaging to brain cells and function.

I am nearly passing out sitting here from this attack. The keyboard is so badly being hacked it won't operate and I sit here like typing on a keyboard where the keys have been glued down--the sensation --

this has not stopped --this hacking like this and the brain attacks--for well over a decade or much longer but I have only been able to pinpoint it for the last decade. That no one is stopping it is a travesty to the legacy of the United States and for the progress of the world. the most vile and stupid are being promoted but I think most of you welcome that since you are part of that insidious group anyway.

But for me to be so blocked from earning money with my talents being suppressed--for whatever I can earn if not censored or shunned by this group of mind-numb followers who obey and do what they are told--so even if I had the most fascinating writing they would have their organization pass the news around to completely shun me and block all success even if I could actually publish my material without them blocking content or the information in toto on all avenues of communication. That is the situation now.

I really have been trying to get out of this rut , to earn money I have really tried with this blog and the hacking is so bad I am not able any longer to access my PayPal account. I can't get my mail service to notify me of mail I receive and they perpetually lie and I have changed and changed services  and the options have dwindled and in this sense I am stuck as well. So I can't earn money for any financial stability I can't get my mail information I can't post anything online without it being blocked I can't get health care and I can't get legal representation for all of these criminal activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment