Sunday, April 18, 2021

I know my emotions are being absolutely skewed while I write--the keyboard is almost impossible to pound down on any longer and the hacking makes writing correctly the first time I write a word also impossible. These people surrounding me are nasty, rotten and disgusting and rude and foul. I just noticed that on facebook beneath my post there is an advertisement for performing independent editing work online. I can't accomplish anything that precise on the internet due to hacking. I need at least my GOVERNMENT to stop forcing me into poverty with providing this group every poison, drug and torture tactic and equipment and drug and synthetic paralysis operation so I can't operate while they deny me health care. I really need health care and I have for years and this group has forced me not only into this sickness and poverty with no access to health care due to the poverty they inflicted upon me--while they partied and laughed with their new lovers as they got so turned on by being handed top awards year-after-year as i sat alone crying into the internet for help while they have been slashing my toes literally off, my fingernails my hair being chemically treated out and etc etc--so I have to spend endless years not only healing from poisoning but also from these nightly attacks on my body causing bruises, scars, blemishes that erupt from the fungus and mold and poisons they smear on my body--after they put my hips and spine out of place after they rape me while I am unconscious and being telpeorted to another location (a twin-body in two-places at one time sort of situation) and it's disgusting--and to have some real losers living around me who are being handed free rent to yell like snorting animals at me and whining hyenas as I am cleaining up the filth they have poured onto my patio after they just took away all the plants I have tended for 3 years and were beautiful and wonderful--with lies about water dripping onto their patio which they have had the landlord yell at me and throw things and break things as I stood there while he threatened to evict me for watering plants--as the fucking pigs in Whorewood watch on their surveillance tapes as I struggle to defend myself with no police protection, only attacks by all police which are as pigly as the pigapes of whorewood and the presidents and the politicians who partner with them all--and it's just disgusting and I see these rotten whores partying as they get awards for the ideas they steal out of me and then torture me afterwards and then destroy what little I have left when I write about their theft, what sick and dirty and ugly rotten stupid skanks the really are and everyone keeps defending them and leaving me begging for some justice so I am not forced to live with perpetual rape, dismemberment and death from this group of shit

 I have the usual sensation of spinning around and being nauseous while sitting still in front of this laptop. The mind control technology blasting into my brain, cutting off oxygen or stifling neural firing--however it's being done it's definitely unhealthy and damaging to brain cells and function.

I am nearly passing out sitting here from this attack. The keyboard is so badly being hacked it won't operate and I sit here like typing on a keyboard where the keys have been glued down--the sensation --

this has not stopped --this hacking like this and the brain attacks--for well over a decade or much longer but I have only been able to pinpoint it for the last decade. That no one is stopping it is a travesty to the legacy of the United States and for the progress of the world. the most vile and stupid are being promoted but I think most of you welcome that since you are part of that insidious group anyway.

But for me to be so blocked from earning money with my talents being suppressed--for whatever I can earn if not censored or shunned by this group of mind-numb followers who obey and do what they are told--so even if I had the most fascinating writing they would have their organization pass the news around to completely shun me and block all success even if I could actually publish my material without them blocking content or the information in toto on all avenues of communication. That is the situation now.

I really have been trying to get out of this rut , to earn money I have really tried with this blog and the hacking is so bad I am not able any longer to access my PayPal account. I can't get my mail service to notify me of mail I receive and they perpetually lie and I have changed and changed services  and the options have dwindled and in this sense I am stuck as well. So I can't earn money for any financial stability I can't get my mail information I can't post anything online without it being blocked I can't get health care and I can't get legal representation for all of these criminal activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...