Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Filthy condo terrorist report: April 20, 2021. I am tying all of this to the end-result of allowing filthy idiots to continue to have this much state-sponsored terrorist funding and support. I get into a rant digression at the end which has been derived out of mind control tech skewing my brain into an enraged state. I am still under attack by these greasebag filthy disgusting Thai whores operating as slaves for greasebag sleazy rotten Europigape white trash operators who operate for greasebag rotten celebrities and politicians and Nazis who have mansions all over the world. Terrorist Thai agents in the studio two floors beneath mine shouting with hate and hostility as I clean my patio again. I had to pour water onto the back area of the patio because of the mud that terrorists had poured underneath my plants to cause layers of dirt and filth. A bit of water splashed over the 6-inch container wall and immediately, on cue, the terrorist began shouting with hate with instructions given by fascist Nazis being given free rent in this vacant and emptied out condominium--all people in this building--at least 20 or more, are here exclusively to attack me and/or provide services to the filth that has been handed these contracts of terrorism.

 The creep shouting as a bit of water splashed over the patio container wall because I had to douse the area which was caked with debris and mud--due to terror activities from this group endlessly pouring filth onto my home in every corner and crack possible at all times this is being done (if not in my living quarters it's continuously being done in the bathroom where they have some panel they open to insert cockroaches and stinking fluids so the bathroom perpetually stinks and is greasy and dirty no matter if I just cleaned it or not).


Shouting and yelling and then apparently "complaining to management" on the phone with hate and hostility. Trained by the white Nazis who proliferate here to get their free deals and to vent their hate and rape and destroy and steal whatever they are instructed they can take away from my home--but mainly to destroy what tiny bit I have left after all has been stolen from me by terrorist after terrorist with endless concentric circles of brown/black-skinned "minorities" servicing them and mostly psychologically by endlessly adoring them and striving to emulate them in every case and example this is the harsh reality of how this group operates. 


I had to hand wash a white tunic with flowery prints that I wear--I wear only two items because any clothing is made so stinking that I must wash and wash the few items I wear instead of having piles of clothing to hand wash (all clothing in my closets--which are sealed and locked with metal hooks so nothing can come in or out even tiniest mechanical arms-the interiors and the clothing is so saturated with stinking and foul fungus and odors from the endless spraying onto each and everything I own so cleaning clothing is an endless repetition and I try my best and have to spray all clothing that is on a tiny clothing rack at the far end of my tiny room--where items are stacked all over the floor because I can't use any shelves any longer to get things I use regularly--I am in so much pain from the black stinking poison they put in my body--this organization all my life--I can't maneuver to get a ladder and reach up and lift things away from the cabinet doors to retrieve anything.

The tunic was so filthy from having been sprayed--while I was out shopping for instance--that the water was blackish/brown from their filthy sprays. I am in so much pain I have to wear this until I can have the energy to hand wash the few clothing pieces I do wear in this room while I am stuck daily in pain and paralyzed inert and unable to move at least 80% of the time, all my life like this for a decade of being tortured while not having money to buy health care or insurance and then under psychological and physical torture with repeat drugging and poisoning as people then torture me to extract information and ideas then torrture me for reacting in rage and now


I have to move from one stinking foul apartment to the next, blocked from earning money all avenues of income are completely blocked and have been--every "real" job in a physical location has been met with attacks and very severe attacks at that which I will not mention but it's just the same situation repeatedly.

I now write about this after years of this going on and on knowing that perhaps the United States is perhaps rethinking it's fascist Nazi network and endless Mafia endorsement and these networks of hate and violence that are now being highlighted in the media due to the police being an absolute component of these death and hate and murder operations. The covert murders are as awful as those recorded on surveillance and private camera/phone footage but it's all being done so secretly that there is no evidence and no one is speaking out about these networks.


perhaps people should really think a lot more about not speaking out a lot more about these "gang stalking" groups of absolutely stupid idiots being handed murder technologies. Having the education to notate sums and do figures and calculate how to exact torture and murder operations is still not a qualifying level for promotion and it should not be considered the highest qualification for any promotion due to the endless circuits of murder operations that now abound due to this technology and stalking network.


but I remain living under non-stop surveillance with absolutely filthy creeps yelling at me, under instruction from fascist white pig ape nazis who are being instructed to inflict as much damage upon my body and home as possible with full approval of hyena pig ape Pelosi and Trump and others in the government


if nothing else, besides blaming police on police brutality you should also be looking at the lower levels of the apex of this power structure which funds these activities and fully supports terrorism when it's covert and no one will speak up against it. The tools for torture, rape, death, murder, assassination, extraction of information and in pedophile orgy parties and for their endless filth and theft should not be discounted or diminished as these pig apes are so keen on using this technology exactly for all those nefarious purposes and     MORE AND MORE they will go on sucking the life out of everything until the entire planet implodes from their devastation, endless cementing of nature, their endless greed their general lack of connection to life and love which equates to an integral STUPIDITY on their part. They are incapable of handling these technologies. All I have seen are absolutely violent and stupid pigs who have been handed money for all their endless vacations which have been derived out of the Holocaust and from failed States which they exploit through the moneys stolen by bankrupt banking austerity measures which the pigs out of Europigape land then suck and drain out--with a huge helping from the pig ape country of the United States and it is disgusting for me to have to see these rotten parasitic idiots being put into lead position as they nearly pander like rotten slaves to Europigape fascist Nazis like the idiots that they are--put in control by a country of sick creeps who can't stand to see equality can't stand to see people like me or black people have more than they have if there weren't such an embedded system of racism and hate. These technologies are going to be more mass-produced and the violence that will ensue will be a tidal wave of assault and murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...