Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Filthy condo terrorist report: April 20, 2021. I am tying all of this to the end-result of allowing filthy idiots to continue to have this much state-sponsored terrorist funding and support. I get into a rant digression at the end which has been derived out of mind control tech skewing my brain into an enraged state. I am still under attack by these greasebag filthy disgusting Thai whores operating as slaves for greasebag sleazy rotten Europigape white trash operators who operate for greasebag rotten celebrities and politicians and Nazis who have mansions all over the world. Terrorist Thai agents in the studio two floors beneath mine shouting with hate and hostility as I clean my patio again. I had to pour water onto the back area of the patio because of the mud that terrorists had poured underneath my plants to cause layers of dirt and filth. A bit of water splashed over the 6-inch container wall and immediately, on cue, the terrorist began shouting with hate with instructions given by fascist Nazis being given free rent in this vacant and emptied out condominium--all people in this building--at least 20 or more, are here exclusively to attack me and/or provide services to the filth that has been handed these contracts of terrorism.

 The creep shouting as a bit of water splashed over the patio container wall because I had to douse the area which was caked with debris and mud--due to terror activities from this group endlessly pouring filth onto my home in every corner and crack possible at all times this is being done (if not in my living quarters it's continuously being done in the bathroom where they have some panel they open to insert cockroaches and stinking fluids so the bathroom perpetually stinks and is greasy and dirty no matter if I just cleaned it or not).


Shouting and yelling and then apparently "complaining to management" on the phone with hate and hostility. Trained by the white Nazis who proliferate here to get their free deals and to vent their hate and rape and destroy and steal whatever they are instructed they can take away from my home--but mainly to destroy what tiny bit I have left after all has been stolen from me by terrorist after terrorist with endless concentric circles of brown/black-skinned "minorities" servicing them and mostly psychologically by endlessly adoring them and striving to emulate them in every case and example this is the harsh reality of how this group operates. 


I had to hand wash a white tunic with flowery prints that I wear--I wear only two items because any clothing is made so stinking that I must wash and wash the few items I wear instead of having piles of clothing to hand wash (all clothing in my closets--which are sealed and locked with metal hooks so nothing can come in or out even tiniest mechanical arms-the interiors and the clothing is so saturated with stinking and foul fungus and odors from the endless spraying onto each and everything I own so cleaning clothing is an endless repetition and I try my best and have to spray all clothing that is on a tiny clothing rack at the far end of my tiny room--where items are stacked all over the floor because I can't use any shelves any longer to get things I use regularly--I am in so much pain from the black stinking poison they put in my body--this organization all my life--I can't maneuver to get a ladder and reach up and lift things away from the cabinet doors to retrieve anything.

The tunic was so filthy from having been sprayed--while I was out shopping for instance--that the water was blackish/brown from their filthy sprays. I am in so much pain I have to wear this until I can have the energy to hand wash the few clothing pieces I do wear in this room while I am stuck daily in pain and paralyzed inert and unable to move at least 80% of the time, all my life like this for a decade of being tortured while not having money to buy health care or insurance and then under psychological and physical torture with repeat drugging and poisoning as people then torture me to extract information and ideas then torrture me for reacting in rage and now


I have to move from one stinking foul apartment to the next, blocked from earning money all avenues of income are completely blocked and have been--every "real" job in a physical location has been met with attacks and very severe attacks at that which I will not mention but it's just the same situation repeatedly.

I now write about this after years of this going on and on knowing that perhaps the United States is perhaps rethinking it's fascist Nazi network and endless Mafia endorsement and these networks of hate and violence that are now being highlighted in the media due to the police being an absolute component of these death and hate and murder operations. The covert murders are as awful as those recorded on surveillance and private camera/phone footage but it's all being done so secretly that there is no evidence and no one is speaking out about these networks.


perhaps people should really think a lot more about not speaking out a lot more about these "gang stalking" groups of absolutely stupid idiots being handed murder technologies. Having the education to notate sums and do figures and calculate how to exact torture and murder operations is still not a qualifying level for promotion and it should not be considered the highest qualification for any promotion due to the endless circuits of murder operations that now abound due to this technology and stalking network.


but I remain living under non-stop surveillance with absolutely filthy creeps yelling at me, under instruction from fascist white pig ape nazis who are being instructed to inflict as much damage upon my body and home as possible with full approval of hyena pig ape Pelosi and Trump and others in the government


if nothing else, besides blaming police on police brutality you should also be looking at the lower levels of the apex of this power structure which funds these activities and fully supports terrorism when it's covert and no one will speak up against it. The tools for torture, rape, death, murder, assassination, extraction of information and in pedophile orgy parties and for their endless filth and theft should not be discounted or diminished as these pig apes are so keen on using this technology exactly for all those nefarious purposes and     MORE AND MORE they will go on sucking the life out of everything until the entire planet implodes from their devastation, endless cementing of nature, their endless greed their general lack of connection to life and love which equates to an integral STUPIDITY on their part. They are incapable of handling these technologies. All I have seen are absolutely violent and stupid pigs who have been handed money for all their endless vacations which have been derived out of the Holocaust and from failed States which they exploit through the moneys stolen by bankrupt banking austerity measures which the pigs out of Europigape land then suck and drain out--with a huge helping from the pig ape country of the United States and it is disgusting for me to have to see these rotten parasitic idiots being put into lead position as they nearly pander like rotten slaves to Europigape fascist Nazis like the idiots that they are--put in control by a country of sick creeps who can't stand to see equality can't stand to see people like me or black people have more than they have if there weren't such an embedded system of racism and hate. These technologies are going to be more mass-produced and the violence that will ensue will be a tidal wave of assault and murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment