Sunday, April 4, 2021

Terrorist hacker report. April 4, 2021. My every click and attempt to open a page or application is met with at least one minute of waiting for a simple click on a function to operate. The cursor spins indefinitely and I have just done a restart and a few days ago another reset operation and the system is loaded with malware. Pages won't open. I sit here waiting for the smallest of functions to operate. It is impossible to surf pages and the hacking while I type is the usual block to all functioning. They have made my every attempt to function in society impossible and my internet connection has not operated even at half speed that it should for over a decade. I can't even open pages now I can't accomplish the simplest of things on my 9-month old computer using Windows 10 and a fully operating system.The terrorists just waltz into my room when I leave and destroy my system. They hack and invade and block all functions and block my blog and posts and delete all private messages and block bank functioning and delete posts I write and etc etc etc etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment