Saturday, April 24, 2021

Brad Pitt and his gang of former/current lovers and Europigape friends and buddies are murdering me and I need someone to stop this MURDER CONTRACT.

I can breathe for one night because Pitt is receiving his annual fascist Nazi award by this brainwashing/programming industry you all call Entertainment. The highest awards have been meted out to him and his fellow writers, producers, models, actors and hangers-on for nearly a decade of this psychopath being awarded every single year after year that he is involved with direct torture that is leading to my slow death. They have also, this same group, tried to outright murder me in car/motorbike accident after accident, many of which I barely averted by a few inches of swerving my motorbike, the handles were locked but I maneuvered by using force to get them to move a quarter of an inch. The brakes are made inoperable at such moments so I can't stop and then other times they swerve the handlebars directly 180-degrees downward so the bike immediately swerves to knock me to the ground. 


I WAS NOT TELEPORTED TO THIS GROUP OF HATE LAST NIGHT because they are all celebrating the next year of awards at the Oscars which they have been handed while they are torturing me. As none of them received awards for previous years before they began torturing me, but ever since have gone to the Oscars in one form or another since this hate crime began, I can only associate their torture of me and slow murder with endless Academy Awards, whether deserved or not (I believe not).


I could go off onto the usual tangent of hate but I am very busy today and it's going to be another long day of trying to not get hit and killed by terrorist drivers and then there are the people like this group in H-wood who suck the life out of me at every possible moment when I have to pay for any service or goods--they abuse me while my brain is incognizant due to this technology blocking parts and facets of my brain associated with cognition and response and understanding.


Waking up this morning I realize the huge difference between one night of that parasite Pitt not attacking me and a vague semblance of "normal" sleep. I was teleported to another hate skit, as I am every night--now these hate skits are intended to shatter nerves and bring about a state of trauma and hate---which this group, taking turns from one abuser to the next--all of whom are in starring lead roles every year thereafter and they go on and on attacking me and then being put into lead role, year after year. All of the men who rape and beat, punch, slap and insult have blonde Nazi lovers hanging around participating in one form or another. They plaster my internet with their faces and many of them have participated in teleportation and undoubtedly they all watch like an audience as one after the next rapes, tortures, slaps, punches, urinates upon, spits on and extracts ideas for them all to steal for their movies--I can no longer write my creative ideas so they torture me to extract ideas in teleportatoin and they also use the thought-reading technology to do this as well. 


Every US President and their wives have participated in this crime and they have let me know they are participating. I have had the Trump Family, Hillary Clinton openly teleport me and I know that the others of their ilk participate but have not let me see them in teleportation. However they use the typical triggering internet attacks which are so nebulous that trying to explain it is akin to the behavior of a delusional state and that is the common accusation that people in my circumstance have to face when trying to describe these crimes. The authorities are all trained in exactly what to say to victims of this type of terror and there is no one helping or assisting in obtaining evidence and I absolutely cannot do this alone and I also can't afford it as this system has blocked every attempt on every device in every facet in every country around the world for me to survive financially while I am extremely ill and can't even move to get anything accomplished.


I have begged this group of millionaires who have obtained idea after idea off me, making millions off the ideas--for help with health care they provide NOT A CENT ZERO MONEY for my health care and they make me more sick AND THEY ARE MURDERING ME FROM STRESS. My immune system is all but destroyed by now. This is daily stress and shock at highest levels and for years while I am sick from poisoning that they never help me to heal from but only exacerbate the conditions leading to DEATH.


They are also making my eyes and nose flow with mucus while I eat. This is another disgusting attack that they use with this microchip combination that has been covertly installed into my body. They also make my throat muscles constrict while I sleep, shutting off oxygen while I am in the middle of deep sleep. They also are doing this as I begin to fall asleep so I can't sleep at all, that is another sick and ugly attack they are doing.

But I have been writing imploring people to get Pitt and his gang off me for years to no avail. He is utterly unattractive to me his behavior is absolutely violent and abusive and exploitative. He and his gang who have not stopped being awarded Oscars and Golden Globes who steal concepts from me and then adapt them to their fascist nazi ideologies while insulting me and disfiguring me permanently, raping and beating and abusing me and then torturing me TO DEATH with nightly teleportation hate attacks that are MURDERING ME THROUGH STRESS my immune system my nervous system is all under so much stress and this is a nightly occurrence and has not stopped or been stopped for NEARLY A DECADE OF TORTURE from this group.

This man, Pitt, has a host of lovers and wives and former wives all sitting like a clan of vipers waiting to devour me after gnawing on me for a decade and extracting as much as they can out of me--sexually and intellectually while they destroy my body and my home and my finances and make every day a living hell of abuse while they push me down they are elevated and go off laughing and partying as they all are right now at their billionaire soirees of luxury and entitlement all being heaped with praise for their fascist Nazi torture protocols that they display for the surveillance cameras every single day that they attack me--WHICH IS EVERY SINGLE DAY. They are all now partying with their fresh coating of plastic surgery and all the back patting adoration of the rotten people who sponsor all of this--including the Presidents and Senators and other Representatives who fully endorse, finance and sponsor all of this. 


They are all endlessly spouting to the public that they are endlessly caring and fighting for US Democracy and Freedom and Equality (except for Trump, who is the only relatively honest one of the bunch).


CAn anyone ever stop this murder? One day without Pitt is not only a huge vacation, even though I was still teleported and it was the usual death/hate scene but not like the group of these blonde Nazi Europigape women associated with Trump and Pitt and the rest of them, their nasty wives and current blonde (daughter-age) girlfriends who accompany them on their party nights all also getting Awards and going to stop ceremonies alongside these men--also waiting to get their lead roles and studio promotions when Pitt abuses me so much I can't function any longer and then they all get their partial segments of the huge deal they all are awaiting when I can't defend myself physically any longer because I am nearly dead from this I am being murdered in a very slow way every day by them.


please get this group off of me, please, please I pray for Pitt and his group to DIE every single day as they are murdering me every single day. I go to bed praying for their death every night I tell him I can't stand him every time he teleports me. He tried his sexual advance on me and I told him his pig penis is disgusting and that rotten thing stuck inside these filthy dirty skankalina creeps and his blonde Nazi girlfriends and lovers and his minority minions and whatever else that rotten skank whore Pitt sticks that nasty dirty thing into is revolting to me. I can't stand him and this group please GET THEM OFF ME. Will there ever be justice? Do you REALLY want this group to be put into lead position of power in the media?


My dislike, hate and by now death wish is not limited to Pitt or Depp or their rotten children, wives or lovers and friends. The entire group that I have seen worldwide has absolutely no deviation from the same protocol, it is just the same thing over and over and any man or woman who approaches me from this group in my opinion is something like demonically possessed, sleazy, rotten and filthy and vile. There is not a single person of this group I can say anything about that is positive. I want to live my life in some way that is as far away from people like this as possible. Why is my counry allowing this kind of non-stop torture and imprisonment forced upon me like this?

--------------


I have had to constantly backspace and fight to get any function to operate on this laptop due to hackers--keys won't operate and every click I make is being blocked--it has taken me at least 6 times longer to type out this brief hate message than it should have done. i remain under non-stop murder torture because although it's a continuous drizzle or outpouring of violence by now it's a decade of this going on a 24/7 level. Why must I beg for my life continuously on the internet instead of having a reputable law enforcement agency to turn to, which I don't. i am lambasted at every turn by all aurhority. I can't express how delighted people like Clinton and Trump are when they see me under this kind of attack and how happily the engage in torture and violence like this. The actors are sinister and rotten and they do not deserve any kind of endless award series for their absolute INHUMANITY AND LACK OF CONSCIENSE, SOUL OR LOVE they are soulless and sinister ugly parasites. If you want any kind of decent movie culture in the world do not allow them to continue to get promoted for demonstrating the absolute stupidity that these types of activities enhance for their destructive, stupid and violent personality modifications because these creeps, the actors and the politicians, are the ones being mind controlled and this is a double-blind type of case where they are torturing me to death to try to get me to submit to their utter incompetence as if they are great and their sleazy filthy rape as if they are beautiful and I can't. I can't support them by choice despite all their efforts to torture me into acquiescence. They are now limiting my options to either homelessness and death or them. Thus I am asking for a reprieve for some punitive series of actions against me while I am innocent and just a victim of Government-sponsored terror, torture and "mind control" technology. I can only assert repeatedly that these people in power are loveless psychopaths and are unqualified to handle such sensitive technology. They are a threat the humanity and the humanity that revolves around them see no threat in this at all. As the perpetual target I can only attest that they will untold destruction upon the planet, and they have been doing so for decades as it is. I can't go into the list of laws, policies and actions they have put into place which are currently a threat to the survival of the planet but as the reader of this you know that there are very many problems that are nearing global catastrophic condition and I believe that none of it is random or an accident--not even Covid and they are irresponsible and immature and the more power you give them, the more the real violent murdering bigots who control them will be able to inflict more of their global catastrophic agenda through these greedy, rapacious incompetent idiots you all cheer on as if they are super heroes of society due to the lies that they posture about.

No comments:

Post a Comment