Saturday, April 17, 2021

Landlord Terrorist report: April 17, 2021. The landlord just knocked on my door without prior warning--he has my email address and still won't contact me prior to appearing with no notice after years of telling him to do so. He threatens to call police and evict me if I don't answer the door. The pig apes who you all protect and love the celebrities and greasebag politicians who are Nazi/Mafia pawns have ordered this terrorist landlord to remove all my potted plants that are inside my patio away from the ledge, claiming that water is pouring to the patio below and that the terrorist is "complaining". He then showed me a photo of her empty patio with water and a stream of dirt on the tiles and claimed it was from me and he began ripping all my vines off the lattice structure I have spent a long time making. He threatened again to evict me if he could not remove all plants and began the usual blathering repetition about how I am lying and "stubborn". I showed him that there is no physical way possible for any water to come down but he persisted because the bigot Nazi white supremacist pig apes teleporting me ordered this--

 As their disgusting and rotten typical fascist reaction to my posts about how they are stealing ideas from me to make their pro-Nazi infiltrator and usurper movies about how liberal and alternative they are-but blank corporate pig hyenas parasites in real life with no originality and all their art is a repetition of a watered down repetition. So they torture me and block my ability to write or think or move with poisons and torture--

and so, in endless tortured state I write and I wrote today this morning about how much they have stolen from me in terms of creative concept and how sick and stupid and rotten they are--I wrote earlier today about their stupid assinine movies and the decade of English creep pig hyena parasite Moynihan stealing ideas from me and turning them into trashy and stupid insults to any radical movement. The rotten creep Brad Pitt who has not stopped attacking me viciously for YEARS more than 7 years is continuously teleporting me every day and night to insult and threaten me and abuse me while I am fighting to heal. This man has had a cat I loved killed in a brutal and horrible way after I told him NO and screamed to get off me--and that was 6 years ago and he's going on and on like his prick and greasy personality must obtain his goal has to go on and on with the shit models his lovers and the people he showers with absolute respect letting them watch on as he abuses and abuses and rapes and tortures me and insults and threatens on a daily basis--with his rotten ugly greasy whore pair of former wives who are disgusting nazi bigot whores they are all disgusting and rotten I wish them death by now. Thus, 6 years ago I told Pitt to get off me and he had a cat brutally killed--the cat's spine was broken after they cut into his throat to make this cat die a horrible slow death from Leukemia that they inserted into his neck. They also gouged the eyeball out of the cat's sister and killed the mother. The pig then teleported me with a smug smirk and then passed me off to another piece of shit who became president--who is also still a part of this crime against me along with greasy rotten hyena Pelosi and the rest of the Nazi Mafia gang that I have been writing of for years and years. They have blasted the hillside outside my window and recently they dynamited the dwelling of a huge and incredible lizard that I had made contact with--I threw food to this lizard and whenever I came outside it would greet me--literally I had formed this bond while I am under non-stop brutal violent attack and being raped, dismembered slowly and tortured without end by this group of shit and whores which means most of you reading this.

I have been fighting to get one of these pig ape creep hyenas off me for years as they successively go on and on taking turns. The rotten disgusting empty and stupid boring English pig ape hyena Danny Moynihan has been attacking me non-stop since 1987--for decades this sick and putrid pig ape piece of crap has been going on and on and so I wrote about how rotten the movies coming out in America are today and this is connected to the piece of sick shit Moynihan who you all continue to allow to desecrate and defoul the American culture with the control over movie content that these pig ape whores are torturing me in order to obtain endless undeserved wards out of-the shit never ends with these pig ape whores and I have written of their violence and injustice and their crimes now for  YEARS only to the cheers of creeps hacking in and reading my posts and patting these filthy whore apes on the backs for their participation in turning America into a fascist Nazi colonized shit country controlled by sick psycho pig pieces of shit like Moynihan and his Italian mafia greasy pricks and the rest of this shit, the fashion models who are blank and hateful nasty crap who are also endlessly put into lead positions and are thrilled with what these pigs are doing to me.

So I am writing again in a kind of rage--which they want to hear and they expect. I am under severe mind control as I was when my landlord came to harass me for these pigs.


I only wrote the reality the truth and it is 100% accurate and probably can be absolutely proven if anyone would "dare" to do more than sit back and welcome this shit into highest positions of law enforcement and media mind control bs as you are all doing--of course you are all an integral part of this terrorist group.

and just me writing the honest reality and truth of what they are doing

how they are disgusting and evil and the ideas they steal from me are being used to project the most insipid and stupid movie plots that are being awarded best film with Nazi actors and their stupid minority slave whore aunt jemima's and uncle toms playing lead roles and being portrayed as angry rebellious fighters against racism--again and again and again as they attack me


all I am doing is writing about them and their ugliness, hate and stupidity but since none of you have done any single thing to stop them then this is a complete waste of time and watching the shit that they come out with is now a waste of my time as well. Not that they care but I still am not able to type without endless interference and I can't produce anything while they are still teleporting me and like fucking shit Pitt torturing ideas out of me and taking notes on what I say and then calling me stupid bitch with insults and physical violence

all I can think of, of course, is that they should be dead


This is over a decade of seeing my ideas that I can't write of or produce in any fashion due to drugging and hacking and their violence and the mind control which leaves me so blank and exhausted--they are attackign my nervous system so badly while I remain paralyzed and sick from poison they put in my body as they torture me day and night with these mind control weapons and teleportation torture technologies for idiots and pigs to steal ideas about how to present their fascist Nazi take-over of Whorewood as being part of a compassionate and loving anti-racist agenda--whatever shit they can sell off to deceive the public that the US Government is not a fascist Nazi entity and that the problem only lies with a few select Whorewood plants like T-rump and the rest of his disgusting fascist clan but the greasy rotten hyenas like Pelosi remain almost cannonized because she was nearly attacked by the riots on the 6th of Jan--however, she was attacked because she is a greasy Nazi Mafia whore pig ape who participated in Trump's every fascist movement but appeared to fight against it (except for photos of that greasy rotten skank clapping in delight at trump while he was jabbering about the bs that he pushes for America the Nazi state that he has helped ot create which shit Democrats are STILL helping to foment into society.

-----------

and so I wrote about the reality of what they are doing and they had the very last organic thing I loved taken away--there is nothing else. The landscapes of all the houses I have lived in have been literally killed off so trees are dead, grass is dead, animals lay dead in front of my door and insects are crushed and left on the patios and in front of the doors as well. The pigs have been awarded every kind of top prize ever since this began and by now they have completely infested the entire top levels of Whorewood and you readers are to blame, if you want something other than fascist Nazi bigots to control your domain and your mind control media machine, which I doubt any of you care about and want it to happen so you are all a waste of my tim trying to appeal to for anything but rotten silence and complicity.

However, I remain homeless and need a safe sanctuary that is my property in my name so these pigs can't take anything else away from me and steal all I attempt to make and do--any longer.

I need a home in my name that is beautiful and protected from their bs and grease and ugliness and death machine and the shit that they employ to attack me--the nasty stupid minority slaves that they employ to do the filth operations for them as they always do--the actors who are black, jewish and latino fill that slot of whores obeying masters aunt jemimas and uncle toms almost to the nth degree of comformity to those stereotypes.


and of course they think that this feeling in me is fun and they gloat over that as well-because they want me living in hate and misery all day and night and they dump and pour their ugliness and hate upon me to force that out of me as they feel light and happy afterwards.


Pitt, please go screw your blonde nasty wives and creepy model whore actress girlfriends and boyfriends and get off me--how many years must I go through telling one of them after the next that they are disgusting and asking my defunct country to have some responsibility to me as a citizen? They have taken every single thing away from me under orders of fascist Nazis out of Europigape land they are slaves obeying the orders of their handlers and controllers--they ask me for ideas about how racist their movies are and under hypnosis and teleported while sleepign I tell them and then they insult and physically assault and threaten me for saying my honest opinion. Of course my intense dislike of them and hate and death wish for them contributes to the negative reviews I have of them and their movies but the truth is that I believe what I am saying --the abuse and violence from them may be contributing factors in my chagrin and hate of them and their movies but they really are empty, blank and rotten and I can't stand them. But no one gets them off me so I have to sit here writing about torture for Godess knows how long how much longer must i fight to just not be murdered by them from daily torture and violence that no one stops?]


This post has been hacked/rewritten and is grammatically altered by terrorist hackers. I have begun ranting because my nervous system and parts of my brain are being either suppressed or enhanced by their brain-mapping technology which opens avenues of subliminal persuasion and blocks higher concentration and more cerebral communication as emotive centers are enhanced and the rest is under full-scale psychological and electronic attack. Thus my post is filled with expletives, I have had to struggle to pound the words out, my home is now filthy I have lost the last living thing I cared for and I have spent years begging them to return my cat La Moux who was the last loving thing/animal I had any contact with--and then I began taking care of more cats which were killed and then the next group of cats I took care of were taken away and then the hillside where I live which was gorgeous with flowers and birds has been blasted with dynamite and now it's in ruins, nothing grows because the top soil on this hillside has been literally blown away--and then the one animal that survived all that has been killed and now my vines which covered my patio and were blossoming (with many flowers picked off daily and dirt and grime thrown everywhere on the patio--and indeed inside my home on a nightly basis and all is stinking, broken and filthy in this room due to terrorists while I can't move due to poisoning so I can't clean perpetually all the stinking filth they pour into my home. Alas, no one for years has taken serious note of this terrorist attack upon me and nothing has really changed from the years of me writing about this shit never ending hate crime that is endlessly being perpetuated by shit like Danny Moynihan who has been handed carte blanche by bigots from America to inflict terror and rape and torture and then steal ideas which he then peddles off to creepy skank whores like that green-haired piece of crappy pop singing stuff who stole my words verbatim--and has put endless photos glaring in hate as this is a nasty bigot fascist Nazi who has been hand-selected by this fascist Europigape group to represent their co-opting of alternative pop culture through this rotten whore who has since obtained movie deals and awards like all the people involved in these attacks have also obtained throughout these years and years of this going on. And all because I refuse to believe that this boring and ugly piece of bigot racist Nazi rapist shit Moynihan and the pigs like him have any right whatsoever to do this to me or anybody else. I thought that marginally people from my country would sympathize and stop this and so far a decade of begging for help online and not having a single place on the planet to go for support that is real, that is actual and not another death trap--it is impossible still to this day and at this point in time. I fight and fight to get any kind of justice and I'm writing today knowing that none of you are going to do anything--those who read this today and at this time. I write this hoping that one day someone will kill Moynihan and stop this fascist Nazi infiltration into America culture and also because that rotten pig is a disgusting enemy of America and the shit of Pitt and his gang of Europigape whores are other threats to National Security and to the United States. But none of you cares because you all obtain rewards from this system and have nothing but greed controlling you--plus fear which you may or may not deny or acknowledge.


It's taken me almost 3 years to grow this garden that this creep terrorist landlord just took away while trying to yell at me as terrorist stalkers walked outside my door at the precise moment I opened the door to stare into my face--under orders, they walked with arms around one another in loving embraces which is another sort of creep tactic this group of shit uses--the people ordering destruction of my home, body and life walk holding hands after they attack me and this is a staple sort of operation that they conduct to demonstrate how happy and loving and glad they are as this is a bonding experience for the otherwise creepy abuser users who can't really love unless they have someone else ot screw over. It is disgusting that I still can't get anyone to protect me but if there is anybody out there, which is highly unlikely, then do something but of course none of you are ever going to help me I realize that. I will do my best to murder these pigs attacking me I so hope you fuckers will do the job for me in some surreptitious way if you do want a society that is not a fascist Nazi State--as you can see the last 4 years from this fucker Trump has produced open fascism and Nazism in America nad beyond into other parts of the world in politics--that is 100% due to Pitt and this gang of Europigape actors and people like Tarantine drooling like rabid pigs and swine over the deals they have been handed and top awards they are obtaining for participating in this crime while they don't give a damn about creating a fascist and Nazi society as Pitt is a Nazi and Tarantino is a fascist mafia Nazi and it's all just a sick joke to America to keep putting this crap into lead position as they endlessly sell off their anti-Nazi movie bullshit to the public. How America so protects the swaggering playboy abuser rapist blonde Nazi male as icon for their Nazi political machinery and they keep putting them into power. I don't know what to do as I can't stop pitt from teleporting me and I have told him to get off me for over 7 years and along with the rest of this shit and the government fully participating in this crime I am fighting what seems like a disgusting crime being committed by MY GOVERNMENT AND THAT REALLY IS THE ENTITY THAT IS RESWPPONSIBLE FOR THIS HEINOUS TECHNOLOGY that absolute imbiciles are being handed in order to inflict aboslute carnage upon society, which they are doing in the form of Trump but just wait to see who the really disgusting creeps of America are gonig to use this technology and you people are truly incompetent if you think absolute rotten greedy bigot Nazis with these technologies are going to do anything but create a death genocide situation where they too will be destroyed--because they are so incompetent and stupid they really can't control this technology. Their dream of having some Nazi Utopia is really a pipe dream as they can't operate this technology and not screw the planet up to the degree that it will become unihabitable for all species and all people in the future.
  • Like


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...