Wednesday, April 14, 2021

UNBELIEVABLE HACKING INTERFERENCE is on my system.

 I did a "restore" operation and the system took over 3 hours to complete this task--to simply download updates took over one hour and then trying to download a part of the core functioning took nearly 45 minutes. I can't click on anything like a pause button on You Tube without the entire page freezing and stopping--I have to wait to just press the pause button and everything else is operating at least 2-10 times longer than it should. This is after a futile attempt to clean malware and reinstall windows.

I began the process at 10 a.m. this morning and it's now 4 p.m and I am at the point where I can use the functions I had already installed previously before the attempt to get rid of the malware. It is immediately reinstalled by hacker terrorists.
The hacker blocks to the keyboard remain as they have for years--can't type without having to backspace and retype nearly continuously.
I can't use more than one function at a time and even one single small function requires waiting time of up to 2 minutes.
I gave up trying to earn money on the internet years ago because it was so blocked. But just surfing is now almost impossible. Any function operating within a 5-minute frame to just perform a single function is nearly impossible at this stage of the corruption of my internet and laptop. I was of course denied the recovery disc and it is very expensive for me to order on my sub-sub-poverty income as well as nearly impossible to get any authentic or real service or legitimate software as all business transactions are fraught with malicious intent by terrorists taking the cloak of service providers and sales agents.
This system is truly a life-threatening and societal threatening agency I think people who sit back and watch this unfold should be a lot more concerned about the "power" that these terrorists have accrued and how they are misusing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment